PDA

View Full Version : If anyone's interested....

luv
09-24-2007, 11:33 PM
There's a group of people who will be meeting at a local brewery here in Springfield to watch the game on 10/21 versus the Raiders. It's a bunch of people from another site, but all Chiefs fans are welcome! PM me if you're interested.

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 12:40 AM
Well I can't make it, of course, but I'll give your thread a nice bump and a sticky. :)

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 12:42 AM
There's a group of people who will be meeting at a local brewery here in Springfield to watch the game on 10/21 versus the Raiders. It's a bunch of people from another site, but all Chiefs fans are welcome! PM me if you're interested.

I'm originally from Springfield. How about I drink beers in California while you guys drink beers there.

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm originally from Springfield. How about I drink beers in California while you guys drink beers there.

This reminds me of a joke.

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 12:49 AM
This reminds me of a joke.

You're killing me man.

:drunkhb:

timsatt1
09-25-2007, 12:51 AM
springfield, as in springfield missouri, correct?

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 01:08 AM

Yes, where the Simpson's live; Marge, Homer, Bart, Lisa and who cold forget little adorable Maggie? :D

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 01:09 AM
You're killing me man.

:drunkhb:

It's all a part of my master plan. :D

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 01:09 AM
Yes, where the Simpson's live; Marge, Homer, Bart, Lisa and who cold forget little adorable Maggie? :D

Really, what's the joke? I'm a bonehead.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 01:13 AM

They live in Springfield, VT I believe.

luv
09-25-2007, 01:33 AM
Yes, sir.

luv
09-25-2007, 01:44 AM

Really? How long ago did you leave? How old are you?

hermhater
09-25-2007, 01:45 AM

Do we have an online romance blooming?

:sign0098:

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 01:46 AM

I'm 30, I left in 1992. My mom still lives in the area.

Canada
09-25-2007, 01:47 AM

I hope so handsome!! :lol:

hermhater
09-25-2007, 01:49 AM

Hey welcome back...

I thought you were in coma for 2 days?

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 01:51 AM

:lol::lol: I'm an internet dating superstud. Just ask my wife. Oh yeah, I forgot I met her at an airport.

Canada
09-25-2007, 01:52 AM
I had a beer when I got home and things got carried away. I amstill winding down from the weekend. It's kinda like a cool down lap. 12 beers today, 10 tomorrow and so on...burp

Canada
09-25-2007, 01:53 AM
:lol::lol: I'm an internet dating superstud. Just ask my wife. Oh yeah, I forgot I met her at an airport.

I met my wife in a bar....I think :toast2: I was the bartender...can u imagine the stupidity of some people....puttin me behind the bar!! :drunkhb: It was great!!

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 01:57 AM
I met my wife in a bar....I think :toast2: I was the bartender...can u imagine the stupidity of some people....puttin me behind the bar!! :drunkhb: It was great!!

I took a bartending class in Okinawa, Japan... never followed through.

Canada
09-25-2007, 02:05 AM
I took a bartending class in Okinawa, Japan... never followed through.

I tended bar in Australia for three and a half months....it was awesome, :yahoo:

hermhater
09-25-2007, 02:07 AM
I tended bar in Australia for three and a half months....it was awesome, :yahoo:

EVERYONE talking about the Spanish commercials pay attention to this guy!!!!!

He has been around the world and seen different opinions from intelligent and respectful people.

I hate to say that Americans are kid of snobbish about the world, so I will let rbedgood do that for me.

Learn about other cultures and you will be surprised to find that there are many useful and interesting aspects in them.

Canada
09-25-2007, 02:09 AM
...plus i like to saying telemundo

hermhater
09-25-2007, 02:11 AM
...plus i like to saying telemundo

Hey guy.

I just notice your Arrowhead cash...

What the hell were you betting on this weekend?

Canada
09-25-2007, 02:12 AM
uhhhh.....maybe a CHIEFS WIN!!!

stlchief
09-25-2007, 02:12 AM
i blew mine. :( 20-1, under 250 yards & 20 pnts. I read 272, 262, 252, but all were slightly over 250....

luv
09-25-2007, 02:54 AM

Dear lord, no. I can't be a female and try to figure out if I might have known someone? Pet peeve about being a female on a male based BB. I can't be nice without it being considered flirting. Anyway, on to my subject at hand...

And, no, I'm not mad at you hermhater. Just stating a frustration. I feel better now.

luv
09-25-2007, 02:55 AM
I'm 30, I left in 1992. My mom still lives in the area.
I'm also 30. Where were you going to school before you left?

hermhater
09-25-2007, 02:57 AM
Dear lord, no. I can't be a female and try to figure out if I might have known someone? Pet peeve about being a female on a male based BB. I can't be nice without it being considered flirting. Anyway, on to my subject at hand...

And, no, I'm not mad at you hermhater. Just stating a frustration. I feel better now.

Well I have seen your photo and his so I assumed....

Anyway you just keep posting great threads and you will have many courters.

It's the way of the world girl. If your on a male based site you will not get away with it.

Nor in the real world.

luv
09-25-2007, 02:58 AM
Well I have seen your photo and his so I assumed....

Anyway you just keep posting great threads and you will have many courters.

It's the way of the world girl. If your on a male based site you will not get away with it.

Nor in the real world.
I've gotten away with it without courters for 30 years. And, no, I'm not bragging.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 03:01 AM
I've gotten away with it without courters for 30 years. And, no, I'm not bragging.

In a few other threads sounds like your boss didn't seem to agree with you for no reason.

That is a sure sign you're a threat.

Learn your place in this world and it will be easier.

Humility and wisdom are crucial for someone like you.

Fiery girl!

luv
09-25-2007, 03:05 AM
In a few other threads sounds like your boss didn't seem to agree with you for no reason.

Fiery girl!
My boss and I had a misunderstanding. It wasn't a matter of right and wrong. I do know my place. I acted in a very wrong fashion, and I apologized for it.

As for my place in this world? I haven't quite figured that one out. Funny, no one has ever thought of fiery as a way to describe me. Opinionated, maybe. I know when to and not to let those out, though. Well, in real life anyway. :)

luv
09-25-2007, 03:07 AM

Fiery girl!
Feel free to expand upon this point.

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 03:11 AM

Wow, talk about a bad business plan...

hermhater
09-25-2007, 03:20 AM
Feel free to expand upon this point.

You are a bright star in the world and therefore people will want you not to succeed because they want to be better than you.

If you recognize this early you will have the advantage early in the game (are you listening HERM) and be able to recognize this as you meet people.

Be sure you don't too much faith in what people tell you (especially those in authority) and question (in your mind, or ask us here) what the best plan of attack is for every obstacle in your life.

There are few that want you to succeed and many that will help you.

Don't trust authority blindly is what I'm trying to say.

Be true to your feelings.

(Did I lose mancard points?)

Guru
09-25-2007, 03:23 AM
You are a bright star in the world and therefore people will want you not to succeed because they want to be better than you.

If you recognize this early you will have the advantage early in the game (are you listening HERM) and be able to recognize this as you meet people.

Be sure you don't too much faith in what people tell you (especially those in authority) and question (in your mind, or ask us here) what the best plan of attack is for every obstacle in your life.

You were OK until the "feelings" comment. Bashing herm earlier in the statement can cover for that though.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 03:25 AM
You were OK until the "feelings" comment. Bashing herm earlier in the statement can cover for that though.

So I am even in the odds?

Cool!

luv
09-25-2007, 03:28 AM

This place is kinda weird. I have one place where I usually go to talk football, and another where I go talk about life. I do a little of each here. Except for grossing a few people (rbedgood :p) out with TMI, people have been fairly accepting, and I like that.

Anyway, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Guru
09-25-2007, 03:32 AM
This place is kinda weird. I have one place where I usually go to talk football, and another where I go talk about life. I do a little of each here. Except for grossing a few people (rbedgood :p) out with TMI, people have been fairly accepting, and I like that.

I can't stand ya!!!!:lol:

hermhater
09-25-2007, 03:36 AM

Ok, so I have creeped you out by understanding you're emotions, not recognized the enormity of your multiple personalities, and then been chastised for saying your important and giving you props for living your life as the person you are.

Am I getting modded anytime soon?

Guru
09-25-2007, 03:39 AM
Ok, so I have creeped you out by understanding you're emotions, not recognized the enormity of your multiple personalities, and then been chastised for saying your important and giving you props for living your life as the person you are.

Am I getting modded anytime soon?

:sign0153: I do believe she was speaking of the Crowd as a whole not just about you.

And how did you come up with all that off of a positive comment from Luv?

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 03:42 AM

I'll add another vote of confidence...oh, and not really grossed out, just can't skip the easy shots.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 03:43 AM
:sign0153: I do believe she was speaking of the Crowd as a whole not just about you.

And how did you come up with all that off of a positive comment from Luv?

Multiple threads throughout this forum and others where I have mentioned here moods and been educated about how her moods change (by you Guru) and I have made many apologies to her.

Maybe that is the problem. I am too sensitive to luv's needs...

My brain hurts...

I need beer...:beer:

I am going to make a burrito because they don't sell beer here after 1:30.... sigh...

hermhater
09-25-2007, 03:44 AM
I'll add another vote of confidence...oh, and not really grossed out, just can't skip the easy shots.

You're supposed to be out there searching for my answer... pwing just to avoid something constructive again... tsk, tsk, tsk...

Guru
09-25-2007, 03:45 AM
Free Luv!!!!

luv
09-25-2007, 03:45 AM
I can't stand ya!!!!:lol:
Luv is pretty sure the feeling is mutual. :p

luv
09-25-2007, 03:47 AM
Multiple threads throughout this forum and others where I have mentioned here moods and been educated about how her moods change (by you Guru) and I have made many apologies to her.

Maybe that is the problem. I am too sensitive to luv's needs...

My brain hurts...

I need beer...:beer:

I am going to make a burrito because they don't sell beer here after 1:30.... sigh...
I don't mind someone being nice to me. It kinda thows me for a loop. :D

Guru
09-25-2007, 03:51 AM
I don't mind someone being nice to me. It kinda thows me for a loop. :D
Must be the lack of beer for him. His brain can't function correctly right now.

luv
09-25-2007, 03:53 AM
Must be the lack of beer for him. His brain can't function correctly right now.
Speaking of beer, this place where we're meeting is call the Springfield Brewing Co. It's a pretty cool place. Good food and pretty goos microbrews.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 03:55 AM
Speaking of beer, this place where we're meeting is call the Springfield Brewing Co. It's a pretty cool place. Good food and pretty goos microbrews.

I think I have been there. My son just called me for technical support from Nixa.

His cable internet connection is not agreeing with his wireless router it seems.

Guru
09-25-2007, 03:55 AM

What the hell is a goos microbrew?:D

luv
09-25-2007, 03:57 AM
I think I have been there. My son just called me for technical support from Nixa.

His cable internet connection is not agreeing with his wireless router it seems.
Happens to me here, but the router is in the apartment building. Not much I can do about it. I try a few things, like switching networks and such. I'm usually down for about an hour when it happens. Not sure why.

How old is your son?

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 03:57 AM
You're supposed to be out there searching for my answer... pwing just to avoid something constructive again... tsk, tsk, tsk...

What answer?! Missed the question...

luv
09-25-2007, 03:58 AM
What the hell is a goos microbrew?:D
Don't make me hurt you.

Guru
09-25-2007, 06:23 AM
Don't make me hurt you.

Promises, promises.:lol:

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Happens to me here, but the router is in the apartment building. Not much I can do about it. I try a few things, like switching networks and such. I'm usually down for about an hour when it happens. Not sure why.

How old is your son?

16 is too young luv. :D

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 05:34 PM
I'm also 30. Where were you going to school before you left?

Actually went to school down in Branson before I left. I don't like admitting that.

timsatt1
09-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Yes, sir.

awesome! are you farmiliar with Evangel University?

i went there for my first semester of college, was cut from the basketball team and ended my semester with a 0.7 gpa!!! good times!!!

luv
09-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Actually went to school down in Branson before I left. I don't like admitting that.
Ah, a true Springfieldian then!

luv
09-25-2007, 09:22 PM
awesome! are you farmiliar with Evangel University?

i went there for my first semester of college, was cut from the basketball team and ended my semester with a 0.7 gpa!!! good times!!!
I've lived here all my life. I'm familiar with most things around here.

timsatt1
09-26-2007, 12:00 AM
I've lived here all my life. I'm familiar with most things around here.

well i was cut from the bball team the year they won the NAIA national tournament, which, i believe, was spring 2002. good times.

yeah so i know springfield a little bit. only lived there one semester. but it was a fun one. i like branson a little better. silver dollar city kicks ***. i love seeing all the old ppl there. it is craziness.

luv
09-26-2007, 12:02 AM
well i was cut from the bball team the year they won the NAIA national tournament, which, i believe, was spring 2002. good times.

yeah so i know springfield a little bit. only lived there one semester. but it was a fun one. i like branson a little better. silver dollar city kicks ***. i love seeing all the old ppl there. it is craziness.
I hate Branson. Except for an occasional show, SDC, and the Haunted House down there, it really doesn't appeal to me.

timsatt1
09-26-2007, 12:13 AM
I hate Branson. Except for an occasional show, SDC, and the Haunted House down there, it really doesn't appeal to me.

i am sure you have been to table rock lake a million times. my brother n law owns a house and dock there on tablerock so i am there a lot.

luv
09-26-2007, 12:16 AM
i am sure you have been to table rock lake a million times. my brother n law owns a house and dock there on tablerock so i am there a lot.
Nope. Whenever I go camping, I usually go up to Stockton. When I was younger (like 14 or so), my friends grandparents had a house down there. Haven't really been much since then. I hear it's getting pretty nasty.

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 12:39 AM

I really found Branson Landing to really be much ado about nothin; just more over priced stores is all.

luv
09-26-2007, 03:08 AM
I really found Branson Landing to really be much ado about nothin; just more over priced stores is all.
I haven't been down there since that's been built.

Guru
09-26-2007, 03:20 AM

That is Branson in a nutshell.

hermhater
09-26-2007, 03:22 AM
I haven't been down there since that's been built.

umm...

post whores maybe can keep this PM, maybe, no??

luv
09-26-2007, 03:23 AM
umm...

I'm going to go with no.

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 09:56 AM
umm...

I'm going to go with no.

Yup; no seems to be the consensus.:D

timsatt1
09-27-2007, 07:15 PM
branson has a cool atmosphere. cool as in neato....not as in the weather.

yes i know, no one here agrees with me. but my first time in branson was when i was 5 and i rode "fire in the hole" at silver dollar city and it was a kick arze ride!! then when i came back at the age of 19 and rode it again, i realized how ****ty it actually is. But i still love branson!!! and the ozarks for that matter.