PDA

View Full Version : Who told me to start Brees?

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 12:10 AM
Okay, this is the third week in a row i've started Brees over Romo. No more. Of course, next week Brees will tear it up and Romo will stink right?

hermhater
09-25-2007, 12:34 AM
Always go with Romo when the boys play an NFC team. What are you thinking?

The boys are about the only GOOD team in the NFC.

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Always go with Romo when the boys play an NFC team. What are you thinking?

The boys are about the only GOOD team in the NFC.

I guess Brees has a bye, good thing. A couple of weeks ago I looked for advice and most people told me to start Brees on the thread I started. I thought the Saints would continue their winning ways from last year as well.

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 12:38 AM
Okay, this is the third week in a row i've started Brees over Romo. No more. Of course, next week Brees will tear it up and Romo will stink right?

Only if you make the switch. :D

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 01:02 PM

Romo is looknig good this year. Brees has the most picks in the league so far. Even more then Grossman!!

m0ef0e
09-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Romo is looknig good this year. Brees has the most picks in the league so far. Even more then Grossman!!

WOW! I didn't know that. Brees is not getting ANY protection while the Cowboys line is playing really well. Plus, Romo is in some kind of zone now. He was amazing at avoiding presure from the Bears in Sunday night's game.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 02:44 PM
WOW! I didn't know that. Brees is not getting ANY protection while the Cowboys line is playing really well. Plus, Romo is in some kind of zone now. He was amazing at avoiding presure from the Bears in Sunday night's game.

Last nights four int's didn't help much...

m0ef0e
09-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Last nights four int's didn't help much...

So true and so uncharacteristic of Brees. I think there may be something to that shot he took to the head. Some of those picks were just AWFUL throws after he took that hit.

m0ebr0
09-26-2007, 12:09 AM

I only know that from ESPN. But Grossman is second to last in that stat. Still not good.