PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks I'll get killed at Quallcom?

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 01:06 AM
There is a possibility i'll be attending Sunday's game in authentic Joe Montana #19 jersey and Chiefs ball cap proudly. Who thinks i'll make it out alive down here in SoCal?

hermhater
09-25-2007, 01:09 AM
Someone start a vBookie on this please!

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 01:16 AM
You'll be fine...friggin' surfers and potheads out there wouldn't know how to organize a mob. Now in LA (when those pissants had a team) or up in Oakland it would be a different story.

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 01:20 AM
You'll be fine...friggin' surfers and potheads out there wouldn't know how to organize a mob. Now in LA (when those pissants had a team) or up in Oakland it would be a different story.

I must agree; we wouldn't get very good odds on your demise.

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 01:23 AM
I must agree; we wouldn't get very good odds on your demise.

I'm actually more worried about the Dolt's players. I don't trust Ferryman and his roid rage.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 01:25 AM
I'm actually more worried about the Dolt's players. I don't trust Ferryman and his roid rage.

Well if you go on the field at least you won't have to deal with KC Wolf!

He is a monster!

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 01:33 AM

Cheaters! :11:

Well if you go on the field at least you won't have to deal with KC Wolf!

He is a monster!

:lol::lol:

NITE CROWD!

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 01:36 AM
I'm watching LT's press coverage on Primetime. What a wuss, he looks like he's going to cry. I sure hope we can POUND him.

:mob:

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 01:46 AM
I'm watching LT's press coverage on Primetime. What a wuss, he looks like he's going to cry. I sure hope we can POUND him.

I was on the phone with my uncle this afternoon and we were both watching the replay of LTs presser. We both started laughing from different perspectives. He's a Raider fan, I personally got a kick out of the fact that LT looked like a schoolgirl who got sucker punched...:yahoo:

hermhater
09-25-2007, 01:51 AM

I saw it too, and I'll bet Jared was salivating about tackling a little girly.

Canada
09-25-2007, 01:56 AM
There is a possibility i'll be attending Sunday's game in authentic Joe Montana #19 jersey and Chiefs ball cap proudly. Who thinks i'll make it out alive down here in SoCal?

Bring me with you and we will see what kind of odds we get!! I am not so well behaved away from Arrowhead!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
09-25-2007, 01:57 AM
Bring me with you and we will see what kind of odds we get!! I am not so well behaved away from Arrowhead!! :bananen_smilies046:

I don't know about away from Arrowhead, but he is a gentleman in KC.

I bet you could probably get yourself in the slammer though.

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 01:59 AM
I don't know about away from Arrowhead, but he is a gentleman in KC.

I bet you could probably get yourself in the slammer though.

Hey, that's cool. Jail may be better than my current job anyway... OOOOOHHHH!

:drunkhb:

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 02:37 AM
I saw it too, and I'll bet Jared was salivating about tackling a little girly.

Hey, you're getting Luv's hopes up...

hermhater
09-25-2007, 02:43 AM
Hey, you're getting Luv's hopes up...

Quit writing jokes and go find what I need you to do for me...

Still funny though.

m0ef0e
09-25-2007, 10:41 PM
We go 2-0 against both the Faders and Dolts this year. If you look up some of my posts, this is contradictory to what I have said previously but I have said the following many more times:

GO CHIEFS!!!

We have a very real shot at winning our division this year!

stlchief
09-25-2007, 10:45 PM
We go 2-0 against both the Faders and Dolts this year. If you look up some of my posts, this is contradictory to what I have said previously but I have said the following many more times:

GO CHIEFS!!!

We have a very real shot at winning our division this year!

NO DOUBT!

Worst case we go .500 in the division (and so will everyone else), and we still will have a shot. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver.

GOD - I GET TIRED OF HEARING IT.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Chiefs take the AFC West this year!

Coach
09-25-2007, 10:54 PM

You'll be fine in SD. Oakland is another story.

NO DOUBT!

Worst case we go .500 in the division (and so will everyone else), and we still will have a shot. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver. SD & Denver.

GO CHIEFS!!!

How quickly things change for you!

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 11:05 PM
NO DOUBT!

GO CHIEFS!!!

:sign0098: I feel ya there. Like I said soo many times the Donkey donks and Sandy Eggo are not very good. We definitally have potential to take the division.

sling58
09-28-2007, 09:28 AM
You will be fine, I would worry more if you went to the Black Hole in Oakland with your Chiefs garb on.

Canada
09-28-2007, 09:32 AM
F#CK THE BLACK HOLE!! When I am rich I am going to buy the black hole and fill it with RED and GOLD every weekend (even during the offseason) Jokeland fans can kiss my ***!!

sling58
09-28-2007, 09:49 AM
F#CK THE BLACK HOLE!! When I am rich I am going to buy the black hole and fill it with RED and GOLD every weekend (even during the offseason) Jokeland fans can kiss my ***!!

I can't wait!

m0ef0e
09-28-2007, 01:07 PM

I would turn it into a soccer-only facility and make the Faders move the team... again.:lol:

sling58
09-28-2007, 01:42 PM
I would turn it into a soccer-only facility and make the Faders move the team... again.:lol:

To like Antartica! That would be nice

m0ebr0
09-28-2007, 01:46 PM

Whre would they go back to LA for the 3rd time? Or is it more than that?
Or would the Faiders become a Soccer team and be the worst team at that as well.