PDA

View Full Version : Matt Cassel had an Emergeny Appendectomy, Very Questionable

Ryfo18
12-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Looks like I was wrong in my other post...it was the 2nd anniversary of his father's death. Adam Schefter is now reporting that Matt had an emergency appendectomy.

I sure hope Brodie can guide us to a win over the Chargers!:chiefs:

Canada
12-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Im Neg Repping you now!!

SIC J
12-08-2010, 04:57 PM
I'd be very surprised if he played. Not good especially with one of the biggest games of the season on Sunday..........

pbatrucker
12-08-2010, 04:57 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/12/21.jpg (http://twitter.com/kcchiefs)kcchiefs:
#Chiefs (http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23Chiefs): Matt Cassel's appendectomy surgery was successful and club expects him to return to work this week. (via @JoshLooney (http://twitter.com/%40JoshLooney)) [via Twitter]

chief31
12-08-2010, 05:01 PM
NFL Network just said that Cassel is expected to play Sunday.

Ryfo18
12-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Expected to return to work is the official wording....Most likely working on the headset from the sideline.

The positive out of this? Maybe Croyle comes in, lights it up, and gets some trade value for teams looking for a QB. WISHFUL THINKING

SIC J
12-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Expected to return to work is the official wording....Most likely working on the headset from the sideline.

The positive out of this? Maybe Croyle comes in, lights it up, and gets some trade value for teams looking for a QB. WISHFUL THINKING

Yeah I'm not counting on him playing.

pbatrucker
12-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Just talked to a very respected neurosurgeon... He said this type of appendectomy likely means out 1 or 2 weeks 13 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/getnickwright/status/12627250004361216) via web Retweeted by 7 people
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/12/22.jpg (http://twitter.com/getnickwright)
getnickwright (http://twitter.com/getnickwright)
nick wright

OPLookn
12-08-2010, 05:18 PM
NFL Network just said that Cassel is expected to play Sunday.

No way is Casell going to play...

With an unruptured appendix, the patient's recovery time is relatively quick. The morning after surgery, clear liquids are offered. Once those are tolerated, the diet progresses to solid food (http://www.surgerychannel.com/appendectomy/postoperative-care-appendectomy.html#). Once the patient is eating and drinking, the intravenous is removed. Physical activity, such as getting out of bed, begins on the same day as surgery or the next morning. Most patients need medication to relieve the pain in and around the incision. The smaller incisions of a laparscopic procedure often cause less pain than the large incision made in open appendectomy. The nursing staff continues to monitor the patient for signs of infection and checks that the incision is healing. Patients with uncomplicated surgeries usually leave the hospital 1 or 2 days following surgery.

Once at home, the patient must check the incision site. It should be dry and the wound should be completely closed. If the incision drains blood or pus, or if the edges are pulling apart, the physician should be notified immediately. Fever and increasing pain at the incision site also should be reported to the physician.

Normal activities can be resumed within a few days, but it takes 4 to 6 weeks for full recovery. Heavy lifting and strenuous activity should be avoided during recovery. If antibiotics and/or pain medication are prescribed, they should be taken as directed.
The open procedure leaves a scar on the lower right side of the abdomen that is a few inches long and fades over time. Scarring from laparoscopic appendectomy is minimal.

Postoperative Care after Appendectomy - Appendectomy - Surgery Channel (http://www.surgerychannel.com/appendectomy/postoperative-care-appendectomy.html)

Pro_Angler
12-08-2010, 05:20 PM
If matt plays this week and wins I will take back everything I ever said bad about him but I don't see him playing much less winning so I am safe.

Pro_Angler
12-08-2010, 05:21 PM
:chiefs: If matt plays this week and wins I will take back everything I ever said bad about him but I don't see him playing much less winning so I am safe.

whatwasthat?
12-08-2010, 05:41 PM
:chiefs: If matt plays this week and wins I will take back everything I ever said bad about him but I don't see him playing much less winning so I am safe.

if he plays 4 days after this surgery AND wins one of the biggest games of the season, i think it might be sports story of the year

Three7s
12-08-2010, 06:16 PM
If by some miracle he plays and even wins, I will be behind him 100% until the day he retires.

kcvet
12-08-2010, 06:20 PM
2 weeks tops. the bolt fans are jumpin for joy

Chiefster
12-08-2010, 06:20 PM

Appendectomy five days before the game??? Highly unlikely.

Ryfo18
12-08-2010, 06:21 PM
We did beat the Chargers with only 64 passing yards in week 1...Unfortunately there is no rain in the forecast.

Truthfully, I have some confidence in Croyle, despite being 0-9 career as a starter. If he can play like he did last year week 1 against Baltimore, I have no doubt the Chiefs can win.

kcvet
12-08-2010, 06:25 PM
sitting will be painful. so he'll be up and walking tomorrow. just hope Croyle heats up in practice. fast !!!!

rodu
12-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Croyle's comment after Cassel having surgery; a nervous Gulp

#58ChiefsFan
12-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Who would have thought an opponent would be happy that Matt is sitting out a game?

Guess we are doing something right
:chiefs:

SIC J
12-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Who would have thought an opponent would be happy that Matt is sitting out a game?

Guess we are doing something right

Yeah. All these so-called Charger fans are popping up out of no where again right after they heard Cassel was out. Guess they knew deep down inside that they were gonna lose. haha

Three7s
12-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah. All these so-called Charger fans are popping up out of no where again right after they heard Cassel was out. Guess they knew deep down inside that they were gonna lose. haha
Hah, yeah, watch Croyle come into the game 0-9 as a starter and go 18/25 for 275 and 2 TDs. I imagine I'd be seeing a lot of shocked Charger fans on the forums. That is after I got over my own shock of that kind of performance.

kcvet
12-08-2010, 07:27 PM
the bolt fans say he's gone for the year. thank you dr bolt

chief31
12-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Either way, I'd like to see us come with alot of play-action to take advantage of a defense that will be extremely geared-up for the run.

Pro_Angler
12-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Id love to see brodie throw 350yds and 4tds on em...brodie is a better passer but hasn't seen game time this year.

C Louie
12-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Rothlesberger had the same thing in 2006 and it took him 2 weeks to come back. And he sucked for 2 weeks after that. Not good...

Boxermm187
12-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Id love to see brodie throw 350yds and 4tds on em...brodie is a better passer but hasn't seen game time this year.
then why is he not the starter???? Without Cassel, it is going to be very hard to win the next game. 0-9 record as a starter???

Boxermm187
12-08-2010, 08:28 PM
NFL Videos: Will Cassel play vs. Chargers? (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81cbfbe5/Will-Cassel-play-vs-Chargers)
He is expected to play. check the video, good insight on the surgery and how a doctor expects him to play Sunday

matthewschiefs
12-08-2010, 08:34 PM
I have had that surgery myself. I would be really surprised if he were to play. It would truely show that he is one tough qb. If not I guess all the people who want Cassel gone will get to see what this team is like without him.

I don't no what I want to happen. I don't think that Cassel would be anywere near 100% if he goes. But I don't think that we will be as good without him.

SIC J
12-08-2010, 09:07 PM
I have had that surgery myself. I would be really surprised if he were to play. It would truely show that he is one tough qb. If not I guess all the people who want Cassel gone will get to see what this team is like without him.

I don't no what I want to happen. I don't think that Cassel would be anywere near 100% if he goes. But I don't think that we will be as good without him.

I would rather him miss 2 weeks and come back 100% for the last 2 games than play against the Chargers and make it worse.

SIC J
12-08-2010, 09:08 PM
NFL Videos: Will Cassel play vs. Chargers? (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81cbfbe5/Will-Cassel-play-vs-Chargers)
He is expected to play. check the video, good insight on the surgery and how a doctor expects him to play Sunday

I have not read anything that says he is expected to play. That video is only saying that its "Up to Cassel" if he feels he's ready. Nothing more, nothing less.

wilqb16
12-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I'd put my money on Matt playing. Even those who have questioned Cassel's skills have never questioned his heart or determination.

I bet he plays and plays well.

Eydugstr
12-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Actually this might be a blessing.

Because Croyle has very little playing time, there isn't much videotape of him for opposing defenses to study. Anything they might have would be from when Charlie Weis wasn't the OC...

Personally I hope Cassel takes all this Sunday off and focuses on the remaining three games. It sucks that this had to happen just before a game with a division rival, but Haley and Pioli kept Croyle around for a reason...

honda522
12-08-2010, 09:43 PM
I cannot imagine him playing this week. He gonna have a 3 inch gash that he would have to worry about keeping shut. He takes a sack or hit, he will feel pain.

kcvet
12-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I cannot imagine him playing this week. He gonna have a 3 inch gash that he would have to worry about keeping shut. He takes a sack or hit, he will feel pain.

and the gash will open and start to bleed. back to the OR.

reded
12-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Christ, really? Just got home and was greeted with this unfortunate news. WHY US?

reded
12-08-2010, 10:37 PM
A friend of mine just had his removed Tues and said he wasnt supposed to lift more than 10lbs for the first 4 weeks.

nigeriannightmare
12-08-2010, 10:58 PM
A friend of mine just had his removed Tues and said he wasnt supposed to lift more than 10lbs for the first 4 weeks.I

I don't know how athletic your friend is but it seems that NFL atheletes or atheletes in gerneral seem to recooperate quicker than most With that said I don't see how he can play this week...and i, who do not have a favorable of him, think that Brodie is gonna kill it.

reded
12-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Brodie will be lucky if he doesn't get killed in the process....he'll be in worse shape come Monday than Cassell.

fairladyZ
12-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Stephen Cooper is saying in the SD Newspaper that if cassel suits up they will take any opportunity which presents itself to put cassel on the bench.

POS scumbags... It's a game and to knowingly put somebody's health at risk is complete BS... I hope we chop block the **** out of cooper and take out a knee if that is the way they want to play!

AkChief49
12-08-2010, 11:37 PM

Because Croyle has very little playing time, there isn't much videotape of him for opposing defenses to study. Anything they might have would be from when Charlie Weis wasn't the OC...

That is true. It's time to see what we are made of. Good teams find a way. Say what you want about Croyle, but check out his last game with Baltimore last year. He looked pretty good to me and our O-line is a bit better. Keep him upright and I think he can do it!!

figcrostic
12-08-2010, 11:46 PM
That is true. It's time to see what we are made of. Good teams find a way. Say what you want about Croyle, but check out his last game with Baltimore last year. He looked pretty good to me and our O-line is a bit better. Keep him upright and I think he can do it!!

Croyle has not played in well over a year, and the Chargers at home is not the time play when you have rust on your throwing arm. I hope Cassel starts, who knows surgeries are so advanced now especially for super rich athletes they check this out: The No-Incision Appendectomy - TIME (http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1727656,00.html)l it's a no incision appendectomy surgery they can go in through your belly button and it cuts down recovery time.

AkChief49
12-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Croyle has not played in well over a year, and the Chargers at home is not the time play when you have rust on your throwing arm. I hope Cassel starts, who knows surgeries are so advanced now especially for super rich athletes they check this out:The No-Incision Appendectomy - TIME (http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1727656,00.html)l it's a no incision appendectomy surgery they can go in through your belly button and it cuts down recovery time.
I do not think that Matt Cassel is plumbed for this no incision :Dprocedure!!!!!! it's still an invasive procedure going through the belly button. But I'll be behind who ever is behind center!

rodu
12-09-2010, 12:04 AM
bullocks

chiefnut
12-09-2010, 08:51 AM
I do not think that Matt Cassel is plumbed for this no incision :Dprocedure!!!!!! it's still an invasive procedure going through the belly button. But I'll be behind who ever is behind center!

first he needs a sex change operation, then this new vagina route appendectomy then another sex change to bring him back,.........nope not by Sunday!!

figcrostic
12-09-2010, 10:48 AM
first he needs a sex change operation, then this new vagina route appendectomy then another sex change to bring him back,.........nope not by Sunday!!

I guess we'll see how truly comited he is.
Can you say Maddie Cassel? :lol::chiefs:

4everchiefsfan25
12-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Looks like I was wrong in my other post...it was the 2nd anniversary of his father's death. Adam Schefter is now reporting that Matt had an emergency appendectomy.

I sure hope Brodie can guide us to a win over the Chargers!:chiefs:

I don't want to put the game in Brodie's hands. I say we give Jamaal Charles 20 carries and Thomas Jones 20 carries and maybe a few screens, because Brodie may have a better arm but his football IQ is no where near Matt Cassel's so if we are going to depend on Brodie then we wont beable to beat San Diego.:drunkhb: :drunkhb: :drunkhb: :drunkhb: :drunkhb: :drunkhb:

Pro_Angler
12-09-2010, 01:11 PM
then why is he not the starter???? Without Cassel, it is going to be very hard to win the next game. 0-9 record as a starter???

Brodie is a better passer! Better arm! And more mobil. They built the team around matt! Brodie never had half the protection matt has!

4everchiefsfan25
12-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Brodie is a better passer! Better arm! And more mobil. They built the team around matt! Brodie never had half the protection matt has!

That may be true but Brodie doesn't have the football IQ that Cassel has and he can't protect the football like Cassel, but the odds are stacked against Croyle because he hasnt played a snap all year long and he is going on the road to play against the number 1 pass defense in the league, and the San Diego D puts a lot of heat on QB's so thats the worst part for Croyle. Who knows we might even see Tyler Palko Sunday.

toyotapower
12-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Give croyle a chance! Obviously cassell is our quarterback and we are better with him than without. But its not like we're throwing rex grossman or matt leinart in there. Brodie is a top five backup in this league and we have good quarterback protection now.

Ryfo18
12-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Give croyle a chance! Obviously cassell is our quarterback and we are better with him than without. But its not like we're throwing rex grossman or matt leinart in there. Brodie is a top five backup in this league and we have good quarterback protection now.

Rex Grossman is a super bowl quarterback...Just saying. But that's still laughable :smile

Pro_Angler
12-09-2010, 05:50 PM

Personally I hope Cassel takes all this Sunday off and focuses on the remaining three games. It sucks that this had to happen just before a game with a division rival, but Haley and Pioli kept Croyle around for a reason...

no we lose we are done for the year no playoffs!! this is our make it or break it game

Pro_Angler
12-09-2010, 05:52 PM
That may be true but Brodie doesn't have the football IQ that Cassel has and he can't protect the football like Cassel, but the odds are stacked against Croyle because he hasnt played a snap all year long and he is going on the road to play against the number 1 pass defense in the league, and the San Diego D puts a lot of heat on QB's so thats the worst part for Croyle. Who knows we might even see Tyler Palko Sunday.

football IQ?? STY^&$^&%$ shut it!!!! Cassell is the worst birwatching qb I have ever seen in the history of the NFL!! he makes some bone head stupid plays and doesnt know how to check out of a plaY!! IQ>>>DONT MAKE ME LAUIGH!!!!!!!!!:efpge:

Ryfo18
12-09-2010, 06:24 PM
football IQ?? STY^&$^&%$ shut it!!!! Cassell is the worst birwatching qb I have ever seen in the history of the NFL!! he makes some bone head stupid plays and doesnt know how to check out of a plaY!! IQ>>>DONT MAKE ME LAUIGH!!!!!!!!!:efpge:

Any quarterback that has the fewest interceptions in the league I would say has a great football IQ.

By the way, the sky is falling pro_angler.

matthewschiefs
12-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Rex Grossman is a super bowl quarterback...Just saying. But that's still laughable :smile

If that can happen then just think how far that Cassle can take the Chiefs.

Brodie is fine for a short term QB. Last year he played ok in the first game of the year against a pretty good defense in The Ravens. I don't think the Bolts have as good as a d so I think he could do better. I have a good feeling this week and I don't no why. Hopefully that's a good thing.

chief31
12-09-2010, 08:01 PM
no we lose we are done for the year no playoffs!! this is our make it or break it game

Seems to me that you disqualified us from the playoffs a long time ago.

chiefs blew it!!! they had thier chance..maybe next year... always maybe next year!! I AM SICK OF THIS &^%$$&^$

we are done!!!

we just arent a good team period

its official we suck

So, why are you still here?

Isn't there a mock draft somewhere that you should be complaining about?

Boxermm187
12-09-2010, 08:05 PM

yup. been very negative if you ask me.

SIC J
12-09-2010, 08:18 PM

Then he'll come back and say, I knew we would win. Chiefs are the best. Then they punt and he says, Chiefs suck and they always will.

I seriously think he's just bi-polar.

SIC J
12-09-2010, 08:19 PM
yup. been very negative if you ask me.

Watch what you say. He'll PM you trying to threaten you and end it with, "by the way, I'm a cop". LOL

4everchiefsfan25
12-09-2010, 08:24 PM

He doesn't? I believe he was checking out of a play against Seattle at the goaline when Jamaal Charles scored a touchdown. Cassel didn't start having enough confidence to check out of plays during the first half of the season but he is starting to get it, plus im pretty confident that our OC can call up the right play most of the time. How many bone head plays has he really had this year? the four INTs that he is thrown? Ill let him throw 4 INTs if he throws more than 20 tds.

Pro_Angler
12-09-2010, 09:28 PM

obviously some people dont get it! we lose this game we are done.

honda522
12-09-2010, 09:35 PM

No we are not. That would put us at 8-5. If we lost against the Raiders too then we would be out. This game is so important because when we win, it pretty much locks us down a playoff spot.

Ryfo18
12-09-2010, 09:36 PM
No we are not. That would put us at 8-5. If we lost against the Raiders too then we would be out. This game is so important because when we win, it pretty much locks us down a playoff spot.

The Chargers have to win out too...That's not a given. They just got schooled at home by the Raiders.

It doesn't matter though, we match up well with San Diego. Looking forward to winning this one.

Boxermm187
12-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Watch what you say. He'll PM you trying to threaten you and end it with, "by the way, I'm a cop". LOL
lol:lol:

Chiefster
12-10-2010, 07:51 AM

Wow! Really???

Time may prove you correct about us being done, but it will not have been because of a loss this weekend.

nigeriannightmare
12-10-2010, 09:34 AM
He doesn't? I believe he was checking out of a play against Seattle at the goaline when Jamaal Charles scored a touchdown. Cassel didn't start having enough confidence to check out of plays during the first half of the season but he is starting to get it, plus im pretty confident that our OC can call up the right play most of the time. How many bone head plays has he really had this year? the four INTs that he is thrown? Ill let him throw 4 INTs if he throws more than 20 tds.

I remember one pick not being his fault to boot...

honda522
12-10-2010, 11:11 AM
The Chargers have to win out too...That's not a given. They just got schooled at home by the Raiders.

It doesn't matter though, we match up well with San Diego. Looking forward to winning this one.

Exactly, and we have 2 game lead on everyone in the west. No doubt we can win the next 2 home games. Even if we lost the road games that would put us at 10 - 6

The Chargers appear to have an easy schedule after us. SF, CIN, and DEN. But even if they won all of those that would put them at 10-6..I think they will choke against all of them.

Oakland doens't even have a chance. They play us, and Indy.

SIC J
12-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Exactly, and we have 2 game lead on everyone in the west. No doubt we can win the next 2 home games. Even if we lost the road games that would put us at 10 - 6

The Chargers appear to have an easy schedule after us. SF, CIN, and DEN. But even if they won all of those that would put them at 10-6..I think they will choke against all of them.

Oakland doens't even have a chance. They play us, and Indy.

Only problem with that is I think if we lose the 2 road games and win the home games, and the Chargers win out.... Chargers might win the tie breaker.

Someone should look that up.

I think the Bengals might upset the Chargers though anyways.

Ryfo18
12-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Only problem with that is I think if we lose the 2 road games and win the home games, and the Chargers win out.... Chargers might win the tie breaker.

Right now we are really only 1.5 games up on the Chargers and Raiders. Any scenario of us losing 2 games and we are pretty much out of the playoffs, provided either the Chargers or Raiders win out.

SIC J
12-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Right now we are really only 1.5 games up on the Chargers and Raiders. Any scenario of us losing 2 games and we are pretty much out of the playoffs, provided either the Chargers or Raiders win out.

Ok thats what I thought. A tie with either team and we are out. Raiders are out no matter what if we beat them. And if we beat the Chargers, they are out as well even if they win out. Right?

Ryfo18
12-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Ok thats what I thought. A tie with either team and we are out. Raiders are out no matter what if we beat them. And if we beat the Chargers, they are out as well even if they win out. Right?

A 10-6 tie yes...Not sure how 9-7 would play out, but don't think that will happen.

Yes, if we beat the Chargers there is no way they can win the division. Best they could do is tie at 9-7 if we managed to lose out, but we'd have them Head to Head. So I'm praying hard that we win this week.

JUST WIN! :chiefs:

SIC J
12-10-2010, 12:12 PM
A 10-6 tie yes...Not sure how 9-7 would play out, but don't think that will happen.

Yes, if we beat the Chargers there is no way they can win the division. Best they could do is tie at 9-7 if we managed to lose out, but we'd have them Head to Head. So I'm praying hard that we win this week.

The Chargers could very well lose to the 49ers cuz thats a Thursday night game. When a team has only 3 days to prepare, ANYTHING can happen in those types of games. Especially if they are beat up from the Chiefs game.

4everchiefsfan25
12-10-2010, 01:21 PM
The Chargers could very well lose to the 49ers cuz thats a Thursday night game. When a team has only 3 days to prepare, ANYTHING can happen in those types of games. Especially if they are beat up from the Chiefs game.

That is very true, also you just don't know which San Diego team is going to actually show up and play. One week they look real tough and then the next week you cant figure out how they got to be a .500 team

chief31
12-10-2010, 03:06 PM

No. You don't get it.

Even if we lose this game, we still have a one game lead in the division.

Win in StL, then two home games, and the division is ours, no matter what The Chargers and Raiders have to say about it.

Besides, you ended our season about a month ago, remember?

chiefs blew it!!! they had thier chance..maybe next year... always maybe next year!! I AM SICK OF THIS &^%$$&^$

kcvet
12-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Casssel is already back on the practice field. I think he'll go vs Rams.

4everchiefsfan25
12-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Casssel is already back on the practice field. I think he'll go vs Rams.
That would be great if he came back when we play the Rams but I just want the Chiefs to make sure that he is completely healed from his injury because the last thing we wanna do is rush him back in and then he get hurt.

kcvet
12-10-2010, 03:36 PM
That would be great if he came back when we play the Rams but I just want the Chiefs to make sure that he is completely healed from his injury because the last thing we wanna do is rush him back in and then he get hurt.

the surgeon and the team will make that call. if Croyle works out Sun they can go to him vs Rams. if need be.

chief31
12-10-2010, 06:23 PM
the surgeon and the team will make that call. if Croyle works out Sun they can go to him vs Rams. if need be.

Agreed. I think a win with Croyle Sunday, most definitely, allows Cassel an extra game off to heal.

The biggest problem I see is that the appendix is on the right side of the torso, and, being right-handed, that side works harder when throwing the ball.

4everchiefsfan25
12-10-2010, 06:25 PM
We would really be looking good if we could win Sunday with Croyle because I don't think the Raiders are going to beable to beat Jacksonville

kcvet
12-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Agreed. I think a win with Croyle Sunday, most definitely, allows Cassel an extra game off to heal.

The biggest problem I see is that the appendix is on the right side of the torso, and, being right-handed, that side works harder when throwing the ball.

no doubt. its going to be sore for awhile

N TX Dave
12-10-2010, 10:07 PM

Our magic number is 3. any combination of 3 Chiefs wins and dolts and traiders loses and we win the division plan and simple and it does not matter what 3 games we win or what games the other two lose. If dolts and traiders both lose a game then the Chiefs can lose to both of the division games and still win the division. So they are a long way from done if they lose Sunday.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Are you on medication or just :drunkhb: ? Please have some knowledge of the situation before you spout off again!

Pro_Angler
12-11-2010, 09:59 AM
blah blah blah....cassell once again fopund a way to poke uis in the butt....

honda522
12-11-2010, 10:16 AM

If there was a tie, we would need to win the Raiders game. Raiders some how lead with the most divison wins. I think SD is 0-5 vs. AFC West. Might be 1 and 4 not sure.

AkChief49
12-11-2010, 10:27 AM
If there was a tie, we would need to win the Raiders game. Raiders some how lead with the most divison wins. I think SD is 0-5 vs. AFC West. Might be 1 and 4 not sure.
they (SD)are 1-3 with us and the donks to go

SIC J
12-11-2010, 12:40 PM

If Chargers beat the Chiefs and Broncos, and the Chiefs beat the Raiders, they will have the same amount of division wins.

Ryfo18
12-11-2010, 02:21 PM
If Chargers beat the Chiefs and Broncos, and the Chiefs beat the Raiders, they will have the same amount of division wins.

And the Chargers would win the next tiebreaker.

4everchiefsfan25
12-11-2010, 06:52 PM
And the Chargers would win the next tiebreaker.

And I say lets just go in there tomorrow and beat the Chargers so we can take them out of the picture already

matthewschiefs
12-11-2010, 07:07 PM
And I say lets just go in there tomorrow and beat the Chargers so we can take them out of the picture already

I agree lets just wins and not worry about the other teams.

4everchiefsfan25
12-11-2010, 07:09 PM
I agree lets just wins and not worry about the other teams.

Our destiny is in our hands for once in a long time so we do our part and then we will know we are going to the playoffs.