PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 14 Preview Video - KC vs SD

EmDiggy
12-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Chiefs vs Chargers Video Preview

Good Morning Chiefs Fans!! Good Luck this Week!!

Em

Chiefster
12-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Ya kinda struggled with this one a little bit bud, but good analysis. The only part in question is Cassel's game readiness. I think that whether it is Croyle or Cassel extenuating circumstances may seriously affect the way we manage the offense.

EmDiggy
12-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Ya kinda struggled with this one a little bit bud, but good analysis. The only part in question is Cassel's game readiness. I think that whether it is Croyle or Cassel extenuating circumstances may seriously affect the way we manage the offense.

Thanks Chiefster!! The QB situation is what scares me in this one!

Chiefster
12-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Thanks Chiefster!! The QB situation is what scares me in this one!

You and me both my friend.

tornadospotter
12-09-2010, 11:10 PM
When did you record this? You need to redo with the possibility of Croyle at QB.

josh1971
12-10-2010, 12:05 AM
EmDiggy is right- the Chargers need to spend this entire week figuring out how to beat Matt Cassel. Concentrate on it- focus on Cassel. :D

In all seriousness, Em continues to be spot on about a lot of stuff every week. But I do think Cassel has had options with Moeaki in there. Problem for Tony Mo was that he was injured for a couple weeks.

I think if our running game gets going, and our pass rush is there, we win this game, which is hardly a revelation for me. EmDiggy explained it better.

tornadospotter
12-10-2010, 12:15 AM
EmDiggy is right- the Chargers need to spend this entire week figuring out how to beat Matt Cassel. Concentrate on it- focus on Cassel. :D

In all seriousness, Em continues to be spot on about a lot of stuff every week. But I do think Cassel has had options with Moeaki in there. Problem for Tony Mo was that he was injured for a couple weeks.

I think if our running game gets going, and our pass rush is there, we win this game, which is hardly a revelation for me. EmDiggy explained it better.
You think Cassel is going to play?

josh1971
12-10-2010, 12:18 AM
You think Cassel is going to play?

Ummmm..... no. I must have forgot to use the sarcasm font. His video said the Chargers needed to make Matt Cassel beat them.

JB

Chiefster
12-10-2010, 12:36 AM

Exactly!

kcvet
12-10-2010, 12:07 PM
gotta get in River's face and put his a!s on the run

Lazeye
12-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Yeah alittle rocky this time around. I think you should do you videos on Friday night and post on saturday so you can see who is in and who is going to be out for a game, just so you can be up to date. I am starting to think em that you are a Chiefs fan...am I right? If not who do you like?

Chiefster
12-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Yeah alittle rocky this time around. I think you should do you videos on Friday night and post on saturday so you can see who is in and who is going to be out for a game, just so you can be up to date. I am starting to think em that you are a Chiefs fan...am I right? If not who do you like?

While it is certainly possible that em is a Chiefs fan he does this for all 32 NFL Teams as well as many of the College match-ups.

buffman316
12-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Part of me wants to see Brodie win a big game. Isn't that strange?

kcvet
12-10-2010, 02:17 PM
I hope he has a field day

Lazeye
12-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Part of me wants to see Brodie win a big game. Isn't that strange?
Part of me just wants to see brodie win a game. I admit I have been a fan of him all along.

Chiefster
12-13-2010, 12:45 AM
Part of me just wants to see brodie win a game. I admit I have been a fan of him all along.

All of me just wants to see Brokie Croyle go away.