PDA

View Full Version : New FB sighting????????

carlfromcali
09-25-2007, 01:15 PM
I thought I saw (44) page in a I set with LJ, did anyone else see it? If so, Where's Boomer? He led left side off tackle or gaurd and LJ picked up about 5 or 6 yrds.

Was it the beer goggles?:drunkhb:

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 01:17 PM
We need a blocking fullbakc bad. Thats part of our problem Herm wants to run with no blocking fullback.

carlfromcali
09-25-2007, 01:23 PM
We need a blocking fullbakc bad. Thats part of our problem Herm wants to run with no blocking fullback.

Maybe his thinking was if Lj could get through their front nine Lj would break it big. But I don't see that happening without a Fullback.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 01:30 PM
I thought I saw (44) page in a I set with LJ, did anyone else see it? If so, Where's Boomer? He led left side off tackle or gaurd and LJ picked up about 5 or 6 yrds.

Was it the beer goggles?:drunkhb:

It was probably 84 we have been using Wilson every once in a while.

carlfromcali
09-25-2007, 04:27 PM
It was probably 84 we have been using Wilson every once in a while.

I knew wilson was our fullback (and tightend)but this was #44. My fisrt thought was that it was Boomer but I check this roster and it came up with Page

hermhater
09-25-2007, 04:29 PM
I knew wilson was our fullback (and tightend)but this was #44. My fisrt thought was that it was Boomer but I check this roster and it came up with Page

Well if I had my vid card working would have recorded the game and looked back for the play.

Can't recall what you are talking about here, guy.

m0ef0e
09-25-2007, 10:04 PM

yea, the number is right.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 10:54 PM
yea, the number is right.

Page was in at fullback?

If you want someone to put a helmet on another guy let it be Pollard.

That dude can smack a brother down!

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Maybe his thinking was if Lj could get through their front nine Lj would break it big. But I don't see that happening without a Fullback.

I know Priest had the greatest line to run behind, but
T-Rich had a big part in Holmes runing. We need another guy like T-Rich to get the lead block to give LJ that extra step to break through.

stlchief
09-25-2007, 11:14 PM
We should NEVER have let T-Rich go. Can you imagine how much better we would have been last year / this year? An average play for him was to block a guy, a good play was to block one enough for Priest to get by and then go hit someone else farther down field....

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 11:18 PM
We should NEVER have let T-Rich go. Can you imagine how much better we would have been last year / this year? An average play for him was to block a guy, a good play was to block one enough for Priest to get by and then go hit someone else farther down field....

Why did we let him go? It was one major mistake that I think they may be regretting.

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 12:12 AM
Why did we let him go? It was one major mistake that I think they may be regretting.

Much like when King Carl let Donnie Edwards go five years ago.

m0ef0e
09-26-2007, 12:13 AM

We didn't regret it last week!

m0ebr0
09-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Much like when King Carl let Donnie Edwards go five years ago.

Look whos back... How ironic

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 12:35 AM
Look whos back... How ironic

Yup, and in another five years we'll see T-Rich back with King Carl's apologies, stating, again, what a mistake it was.

carlfromcali
09-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Page was in at fullback?

If you want someone to put a helmet on another guy let it be Pollard.

That dude can smack a brother down!

LUV downloaded some game pictures, one is clearly Wilson(84) but the other looks like it might be page (44)
Look at the name on the jersey, I think its page.