PDA

View Full Version : Nov 4

Canada
09-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Chiefs vs Peckers @ Arrowhead

I know a lot of Crowders made the offer while I was in town, but I might be back on Nov 4 with a couple of buddies. Anyone have a spare couch or possibly section of carpet for a few drunken Canadians. I want ot go Sat night to Sun night or Mon morning. I may also need a lift to and from the airport if I am not asking too much. This trip will be on a very limited budget. Plane tix, game tix and 50 beers is all I can afford!! :bananen_smilies046:

luv
09-25-2007, 05:29 PM
I won't have a place for you to stay, but I will be at that game as well. Maybe we can trying this meeting thing again.

m0ef0e
09-25-2007, 05:41 PM

I know a lot of Crowders made the offer while I was in town, but I might be back on Nov 4 with a couple of buddies. Anyone have a spare couch or possibly section of carpet for a few drunken Canadians. I want ot go Sat night to Sun night or Mon morning. I may also need a lift to and from the airport if I am not asking too much. This trip will be on a very limited budget. Plane tix, game tix and 50 beers is all I can afford!! :bananen_smilies046:

I can try to figure out rides to the airport, etc. Putting up more that one or two people is hard for me though because we have six people living in a three-bedroom house right now. We can make space on the living room floor for a night, I'm sure but you guys wouldn't get any sleep doing that all weekend.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 05:43 PM
I don't ever know when I get my son to stay with me, so this is pretty far away for me to guarantee anything but I'm sure we can work something out between all the fans here.

Hopefully we won't have to spread you out too much.

Will keep you posted.

Coach
09-25-2007, 08:09 PM

I might be able to help you out with some of the cost if you are willing to do some advertising for the ChiefsCrowd.com site while you are there. This would involve wearing a ChiefsCrowd.com T-shirt or something similar and possibly handing out business cards or something. I haven't given it much thought yet, but if you are interested PM me and we can try to work something out.

m0ef0e
09-25-2007, 09:54 PM
I might be able to help you out with some of the cost if you are willing to do some advertising for the ChiefsCrowd.com site while you are there. This would involve wearing a ChiefsCrowd.com T-shirt or something similar and possibly handing out business cards or something. I haven't given it much thought yet, but if you are interested PM me and we can try to work something out.

IMO, the best thing would be to have several people put on good costumes and gear and go with a banner for the site to try to get on tv. maybe hats instead of t-shirts so they can wear jerseys and what not.

Coach
09-25-2007, 09:57 PM
IMO, the best thing would be to have several people put on good costumes and gear and go with a banner for the site to try to get on tv. maybe hats instead of t-shirts so they can wear jerseys and what not.

I'm open to ideas. I would just like to advertise the site during tailgating in some way. And since I don't live there, I need the help of others who do.

m0ef0e
09-25-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm open to ideas. I would just like to advertise the site during tailgating in some way. And since I don't live there, I need the help of others who do.

Right on. Tell you what. The next game I go to, I will make some kind of handmade sign or something at least. I'll put it up while tailgating and I'll make something to take in the game, as well. I was just saying that if Canada and I get seats together with some friends and a banner, we would probably get on TV because we would be goin NUTS!!!

luv
09-25-2007, 11:02 PM
I'd be willing to wear a t-shirt.

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Right on. Tell you what. The next game I go to, I will make some kind of handmade sign or something at least. I'll put it up while tailgating and I'll make something to take in the game, as well. I was just saying that if Canada and I get seats together with some friends and a banner, we would probably get on TV because we would be goin NUTS!!!

Ill help im prolly goin to any game u go to bro.

timsatt1
09-25-2007, 11:18 PM

hell, buy me a ticket and ill drive up from wichita, get there 2 hours early and go from car to car, telling all the tailgators about it. i could get 100 more regulars on this site.

right now we probably have....25 regulars, i dont know??

but i would be good, and im willing to do it any sunday you want. my only payment would be the ticket :)

i would even carry my camcorder around and give u the tape so you could see the great job iam doing. :)

hermhater
09-25-2007, 11:20 PM
hell, buy me a ticket and ill drive up from wichita, get there 2 hours early and go from car to car, telling all the tailgators about it. i could get 100 more regulars on this site.

right now we probably have....25 regulars, i dont know??

but i would be good, and im willing to do it any sunday you want. my only payment would be the ticket :)

i would even carry my camcorder around and give u the tape so you could see the great job iam doing. :)

One away from a hundred posts timsatt1!

I will congrat u before even admin!

luv
09-25-2007, 11:21 PM
One away from a hundred posts timsatt1!

I will congrat u before even admin!
Suck up. :p

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Suck up. :p

I have taught him well. :D

hermhater
09-26-2007, 12:14 AM
I have taught him well. :D

Thanks Obi Wan!:sign0098:

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 12:37 AM
Thanks Obi Wan!:sign0098:

You're welcome; now mind what you have learned.