PDA

View Full Version : Superwolf!

hermhater
09-25-2007, 05:16 PM
Check out this angle guys!

This guy (and Canada) gave us the momentum!

http://www.freewebs.com/chiefscrowddata/superwolf.jpg

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 05:21 PM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Guy's a moron.

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 05:26 PM
Here it'll make a great sig!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/09/27.jpg

anaeelbackwards
09-25-2007, 05:30 PM
KC wolf has the greatest job ever.

i remember back in elementary school he came to our school and undressed for us. hah. meaning we saw the man behind the costume...

it probably isn't the same guy almost 10 years ago, but he was the man! he was my hero

and still is today!

look at the guys expression, hes like looking up at KC WOLF like "OH DEAR GODDDD!"

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 05:31 PM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Beautiful shot. Nicely done.

:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
09-25-2007, 05:33 PM
KC wolf has the greatest job ever.

i remember back in elementary school he came to our school and undressed for us. hah. meaning we saw the man behind the costume...

it probably isn't the same guy almost 10 years ago, but he was the man! he was my hero

and still is today!

look at the guys expression, hes like looking up at KC WOLF like "OH DEAR GODDDD!"

I know it, that is classic.

KC Wolf is gonna be on PTI (ESPN) within the next half hour if any one is interested in seeing him in action again!

hermhater
09-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Tony Kornheiser (PTI, and Monday Night football) just said he loved what KC Wolf did!

He even quoted players saying they think that is the spark the team needed.

It seems half of the sportscasters think it is stupid to be covering this and the other half love it.

That's KC for ya', ya' love it or you hate it I guess!

hermhater
09-25-2007, 05:41 PM
He also said that guys is an 18 year veteran. I don't know if he just meant KC Wolf, or the guy in the costume.

Any thoughts?

chief31, rbedgood?

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Tony Kornheiser (PTI, and Monday Night football) just said he loved what KC Wolf did!

He even quoted players saying they think that is the spark the team needed.

It seems half of the sportscasters think it is stupid to be covering this and the other half love it.

That's KC for ya', ya' love it or you hate it I guess!

I'm sorry, I can't stand Kornheiser. He needs to be fired from MNF. Of course, ESPN's decision makers are probably more corny than him.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm sorry, I can't stand Kornheiser. He needs to be fired from MNF. Of course, ESPN's decision makers are probably more corny than him.

Tony is HILARIOUS!

They need to get rid of Jaws, he sucks.

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Tony is HILARIOUS!

They need to get rid of Jaws, he sucks.

You really think so. In my opinion he gets off of the subject of football way too often during Monday night. I also think he says a lot of pointless stuff during the game. I guess he's okay on PTI.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 05:48 PM
You really think so. In my opinion he gets off of the subject of football way too often during Monday night. I also think he says a lot of pointless stuff during the game. I guess he's okay on PTI.

I agree with that, but unless the Chiefs are playing I don't care what those goofs are saying in the box.

If you can't tell what's happening in the game without those morons telling you then study up young jedi.

anaeelbackwards
09-25-2007, 05:48 PM
18 year vet? that would be so great if it was that same guy i met back in elementary school!
:drunkhb::wheelchair::sign0104::fatlock:

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 05:52 PM
I agree with that, but unless the Chiefs are playing I don't care what those goofs are saying in the box.

If you can't tell what's happening in the game without those morons telling you then study up young jedi.

Hey, I didn't say I didn't know what was happening during the game. It's the same reason I turn off McCarver during the baseball playoffs and turn the radio on while the TV's going - Certain announcers are annoying.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Hey, I didn't say I didn't know what was happening during the game. It's the same reason I turn off McCarver during the baseball playoffs and turn the radio on while the TV's going - Certain announcers are annoying.

I think they are all annoying, I used to turn on 101 the fox and listen to Holtus and Dawson.

Maybe I should be doing that now..

Is it simulcast on the web?

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Unfortunately 18 years doesn't put some of us back into elementary school...

The man behind the costume is Dan Meers...basic bio http://www.kcchiefs.com/kcwolf/ doesn't reference his time on the job...

However another link http://www.kcchiefs.com/community/kansas_city_chiefs__kc_wolf/ says he was introduced in 1989...

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Also, at least Jaws has been on a football field. Tony Kornheiser is a writer who "thinks" he's funny. ESPN should have enticed Dick to be in the box with Jaws. Last year they did a great job on Monday night. They both notice things happening in the game that don't get shown on the screen.

Canada
09-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Kornheiser sucks almost as bad as Dennis Miller

hermhater
09-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Kornheiser sucks almost as bad as Dennis Miller

NOONE sucks as bad as Dennis Miller!

Canada
09-25-2007, 05:59 PM
NOONE sucks as bad as Dennis Miller!

Tony K sure is trying!!:bananen_smilies046:

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Tony K sure is trying!!:bananen_smilies046:

Amen to that.

:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 06:00 PM
The both suck, but at least Kornheiser knows a little bit about the game...Miller had some gaffs of historic proportions in the booth, and his jokes although funny went over the head of too many viewers...if you have to explain it, it's not funny

http://espn.go.com/abcsports/mnf/s/annotatedmiller/archive.html (link is a blog that was used to explain Miller's jokes)

hermhater
09-25-2007, 06:05 PM
The both suck, but at least Kornheiser knows a little bit about the game...Miller had some gaffs of historic proportions in the booth, and his jokes although funny went over the head of too many viewers...if you have to explain it, it's not funny

http://espn.go.com/abcsports/mnf/s/annotatedmiller/archive.html (link is a blog that was used to explain Miller's jokes)

I got alot of his jokes (i'm pretty much a nerd), but so many of them were not funny even to an intellectual.

Coach
09-25-2007, 06:57 PM
I'm not a big Tony fan. Jaws knows the game IMO, and does a great job of breaking down plays. I put more faith in his opinion than Tony's.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm not a big Tony fan. Jaws knows the game IMO, and does a great job of breaking down plays. I put more faith in his opinion than Tony's.

Yeah but all he does is talk smack on the Chiefs.

He even does it when he's doing ESPN shows.

Coach
09-25-2007, 07:01 PM
Thie Chiefs haven't done a lot to deserve praise so far this year. The defense has played well, but the offense has been anemic.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Thie Chiefs haven't done a lot to deserve praise so far this year. The defense has played well, but the offense has been anemic.

I agree with you but am in a state of denial.

Canada
09-25-2007, 07:18 PM
I got alot of his jokes (i'm pretty much a nerd), but so many of them were not funny even to an intellectual.

We know you are....and what intellectual did you ask??

hermhater
09-25-2007, 07:21 PM
We know you are....and what intellectual did you ask??

Mr. Google!

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Mr. Google!

Mr. Google knows all... especially when I have to cheat on college courses.

:toast2:

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Sclereth's donkey a$$ calls the wolf a "baaaad man" on NFL live.

:sign0098:

McLovin
09-29-2007, 03:41 PM
He is a baaaad man lol. Pic from Kansas City Star online.

sling58
09-29-2007, 03:43 PM
I wish I could have seen that face to face