PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only 1 with butterflies?

lordchillz
12-11-2010, 07:23 PM
The closer we get to Sunday the more anxious and nervous I get!this game huge for us! Go chiefs!!!

tornadospotter
12-11-2010, 07:56 PM
I have the same feeling, this is a big game for us. Cassel is out, Brodie leads the team. I am also excited to see Brodie play. I am confident that the Chiefs will play hard, and come away with a win. I hope that Brodie has a great game. He can be a QB in the NFL, he has the ability, he just has been injured to much to show his skills. Now is the Time.

SIC J
12-11-2010, 08:12 PM
VERY important game for sure!!! Oh how I would LOVE the Chiefs to win with a back-up QB and knock the Chargers out of the playoff picture at their home field!!!

And it would put an end to all these $hit talking Charger fans that I deal with day in and day out. LOL.

Ryfo18
12-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I've had butterflies since week 1.

Boxermm187
12-11-2010, 08:21 PM
NFL Videos: Can the Chiefs win without Cassel? (http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d81ccd3a9/Can-the-Chiefs-win-without-Cassel)
yup, now just eager for the Chiefs to get the win even more. came along this video on nfl.com and the chiefs get no respect. hate those two "analyst"

matthewschiefs
12-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Most of the time I do have big time butterflies every week. For some reason I just have a good feeling about this game. I hope the reason is that the Chiefs are going to come up with a huge win.

KristofLaw
12-11-2010, 08:37 PM
I have also had butterflies due to this game... for the past few weeks. I hate the Chargers and would just like to have them obliterated from anywhere within reach of thought. A win tomorrow will be so sweet.

hometeam
12-11-2010, 08:56 PM
I would like to respond to this in a meaningful way, except you substituted a number for a word.

This makes me sad :(

Ok fine.

Why be physically nervous, we have every chance of winning this game. JC has 32 million reasons to run em up and down the field.

Seattle Sun
12-11-2010, 09:16 PM
VERY important game for sure!!! Oh how I would LOVE the Chiefs to win with a back-up QB and knock the Chargers out of the playoff picture at their home field!!!

And it would put an end to all these talking Charger fans that I deal with day in and day out. LOL.

Wouldn't you say they've deserved to do so the past 4 - 6 years, at least in the AFC west?

(And I dont mean the BS Raiders fans trash talk about their super bowls 30+ years ago...)

4everchiefsfan25
12-11-2010, 09:22 PM
NFL Videos: Can the Chiefs win without Cassel? (http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d81ccd3a9/Can-the-Chiefs-win-without-Cassel)
yup, now just eager for the Chiefs to get the win even more. came along this video on nfl.com and the chiefs get no respect. hate those two "analyst"

I can't believe that one guy can call himself an expert analyst saying that " the chargers are still going to go to the playoffs". You have got to be kidding me I wouldn't be suprised if the Chargers were 4-8 that dude would probably think that the Chargers still have a freakin chance to go to the playoffs guys like that just piss me off.
:beer:

lordchillz
12-11-2010, 09:22 PM
I apologize for the number! Didn't know it would eat at you! I knaw on my fingers every game so this weekend I'll be htting the bone! I live and die with every play! I know I'm not the only one!

4everchiefsfan25
12-11-2010, 09:33 PM
I apologize for the number! Didn't know it would eat at you! I knaw on my fingers every game so this weekend I'll be htting the bone! I live and die with every play! I know I'm not the only one!

Hopefully the Chiefs can get out ahead real fast and make it a blow out so you can save your fingers to knaw on during the playoffs lol

kckidd8870
12-11-2010, 09:36 PM
If the Chiefs play thier game and don't have the penalties.Play a smart game,they will come away with the win.It doesnt have to be a picture perfect game but close.The Chiefs can hang with anyone and I do mean anyone.So come on Chiefs and Brodie,lets put a spanking on those Chargers.I'm tired of hearing how good they are and that they own this division.Lets play are game.Destroy those punks and get one step closer to winning this division.If we win and the Jaguars beat the Raiders,this division is all ares.Go CHiefs and good luck to the Jags tomarrow.It's been along time Chiefs fans.Lets enjoy the ride.It will be a pretty day in San Diego tomarrow.Charles and the boys are going to put a thumping on them.I think Charles get 215 yards Rushing and 2 TD'S

4everchiefsfan25
12-11-2010, 09:40 PM
If the Chiefs play thier game and don't have the penalties.Play a smart game,they will come away with the win.It doesnt have to be a picture perfect game but close.The Chiefs can hang with anyone and I do mean anyone.So come on Chiefs and Brodie,lets put a spanking on those Chargers.I'm tired of hearing how good they are and that they own this division.Lets play are game.Destroy those punks and get one step closer to winning this division.If we win and the Jaguars beat the Raiders,this division is all ares.Go CHiefs and good luck to the Jags tomarrow.It's been along time Chiefs fans.Lets enjoy the ride.It will be a pretty day in San Diego tomarrow.Charles and the boys are going to put a thumping on them.I think Charles get 215 yards Rushing and 2 TD'S

That would be nice to have Charles have a day like that not only to help the Chiefs win but to help me win in my fantasy football too:D

whatwasthat?
12-11-2010, 11:41 PM

mike mayock on playbook still predicted a chiefs win...he gives the chiefs a lot of respect and i find myself liking him more each time! :lol:

brantcanchiefsfan
12-12-2010, 12:40 AM
They need our help...everybody think happy thoughts...and we should agree on a specific time to stick our heads outside and yell CHIEFS!!!! if enough of us do it...they might just hear us!!!!!

Pro_Angler
12-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Scary game before casseld deal..now even worse. I thing brodie is capable its just that he hasn't had the snaps

BoltWalt
12-12-2010, 04:52 AM
I can't believe that one guy can call himself an expert analyst saying that " the chargers are still going to go to the playoffs". You have got to be kidding me I wouldn't be suprised if the Chargers were 4-8 that dude would probably think that the Chargers still have a freakin chance to go to the playoffs guys like that just piss me off.
Learn your history in 2008 the Bolts were 4-8 and won out to go 8-8 and won the tie breaker over the Donks and took the division and even won their first game in the playoffs over the Colts.

GarH
12-12-2010, 05:03 AM
I'm pretty sure this is 2010, not 2008.

Feels like a great day to win AFC West!!!!

Chiefster
12-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Am I the only 1 with butterflies?

...Yes. :D

Seattle Sun
12-13-2010, 01:02 AM

Care to reassess your opinion, Oh erudite and learnite one?

Good luck next week, you guys will need it if Croyle plays. If the Chiefs lose, you guys will be the newest inductees to the AFC West Choke Hall of Fame behind Denver in 2008.

Hayvern
12-13-2010, 10:35 AM
Scary game before casseld deal..now even worse. I thing brodie is capable its just that he hasn't had the snaps

Brodie is capable of carrying the Gatorade jug, that is about it!

4everchiefsfan25
12-13-2010, 10:59 AM

Good luck next week, you guys will need it if Croyle plays. If the Chiefs lose, you guys will be the newest inductees to the AFC West Choke Hall of Fame behind Denver in 2008.

I'm a die hard chief fan and I will never lose faith in my Chiefs but they didn't show up to play Sunday I can't defend that. We got turnovers but we just couldn't move the ball San Diego wanted to win a lot more than us.

4everchiefsfan25
12-13-2010, 11:01 AM

San Diego also still has to win out and the Chiefs still have to lose one more game for San Diego to make that guys statement true. I think there might be a let down by San Diego this thursday against the 49ers so we will see.

Canada
12-13-2010, 12:48 PM

OK, sooo....its LearnED one.

WE are in first place in the West.

Is this what Seac0ck fans do once their plaoff hopes are over? You can't even win the lame as$ NFC West. You guys are so bad u got kicked out of the AFC West.