PDA

View Full Version : But if Cassel starts in the San Diego game!!

Sn@keIze
12-12-2010, 07:08 PM

We still lose. Cassel isn't on D.

Where the F were our LBs? OMG they were terrible.

The conservative playcalling late n the game was terrible!

Flowers unbelievably gave up some big plays.

All aspects of the game were off. This teams focus was off. IDK what the hell happened out there.

BUT LETS NOT FIND COMFORT JUST BECAUSE CASSEL WAS OUT!

matthewschiefs
12-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Agrred. The d was horrible to offense was horrible the team was horrible today. Thats just how it is. We have to regroup. We win out we win the afc west we dont its no playoffs it's that simple

brish
12-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Unless SD blows a game.. Which they most likely wont..

Boxermm187
12-12-2010, 07:14 PM
would have had some points on the board. given the defense some time to rest and not go 3 and out. with cassel

SIC J
12-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Defense created 2 turnovers! What did the offense do? Gave the ball right back!

Offense had the ball a total of 20 mins! Thats pathetic!

Connie Jo
12-12-2010, 07:23 PM
AP NEWS is reporting that during the match up between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Diego Chargers earlier this afternoon, that...several prominent Kansas City Chiefs team members were allegedly seen competing against one another in a sandcastle competition on a local beach. Early reports are also indicating that at least three Kansas City Chiefs defensive team members, around the same time period, were spotted at Sea World swimming with the Dolphins.

This matter is currently being investigated and leaves the question unanswered...who exactly were the men in uniform on the field competing against the Kansas City Chiefs division rival the San Diego Chargers?

Sn@keIze
12-12-2010, 07:25 PM
AP NEWS is reporting that during the match up between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Diego Chargers earlier this afternoon, that...several prominent Kansas City Chiefs team members were allegedly seen competing against one another in a sandcastle competition on a local beach. Early reports are also indicating that at least three Kansas City Chiefs defensive team members, around the same time period, were spotted at Sea World swimming with the Dolphins.

This matter is currently being investigated and leaves the question unanswered...who exactly were the men in uniform on the field competing against the Kansas City Chiefs division rival the San Diego Chargers?
This had best not be true.

i dont mind players gettn out and getn their mind off games. BUT NOT ON GAMEDAY! ON SUCH AN IMPORTANT GAME.

Connie if you would please keep me posted on this.

matthewschiefs
12-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Defense created 2 turnovers! What did the offense do? Gave the ball right back!

Offense had the ball a total of 20 mins! Thats pathetic!

The defense let the get 9 of 12 3rd down conversions go untouched for an 18 yard touchdown run. And from the 1st drive on (when they were not tired) drive stright down the field. They didn't do much either.

The TEAM lost this game not the offense.

matthewschiefs
12-12-2010, 07:28 PM

That's were the Chiefs were I was wondering.

Sn@keIze
12-12-2010, 07:31 PM

Waitasec you mean during the game? Not b4 the game?

hmmm, IDK that sounds kind of silly.

matthewschiefs
12-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Waitasec you mean during the game? Not b4 the game?

hmmm, IDK that sounds kind of silly.

I do believe that was a joke just saying that the chiefs did not show up for this game. lol at least thats how i took it

Connie Jo
12-12-2010, 07:33 PM
This had best not be true.

i dont mind players gettn out and getn their mind off games. BUT NOT ON GAMEDAY! ON SUCH AN IMPORTANT GAME.

Connie if you would please keep me posted on this.

"during" the game...you didn't really buy into that!! LOL Sometimes...when there's nothing else to be happy about, and you can't change the end result...humor can help relieve the misery!

figcrostic
12-12-2010, 07:34 PM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/12/29.jpg

Connie Jo
12-12-2010, 07:38 PM
I do believe that was a joke just saying that the chiefs did not show up for this game. lol at least thats how i took it

Yeppers...that's what it was! Our Chiefs may be far from perfect, but they definitely weren't the team we've come to know on the field today...Cassel or no Cassel.

#58ChiefsFan
12-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Fig that is a perfect summary!

BRAVO!!

Sn@keIze
12-12-2010, 07:46 PM
"during" the game...you didn't really buy into that!! LOL Sometimes...when there's nothing else to be happy about, and you can't change the end result...humor can help relieve the misery!
Dam you Connie!

Dont you know how naive and gullible i am.:D

Connie Jo
12-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Dam you Connie!

Dont you know how naive and gullible i am.:D

:lol:

I know how NOT gullible and naive you are!!! Which is why I knew you didn't buy into that, rather were playing into it.

I know you well Beau!!!!!! HA!