PDA

View Full Version : All is STILL going according to plan

kilobytes
12-12-2010, 07:13 PM
So far I still have been flawless on my beginning of the season predictions...wow...

From here on out

Rams - Win
Titans - Loss
Raiders - Win

We WILL be 10-6

REMEMBER this is my predictions at the BEGINNING of the season!!! If I were to predict now I would say we would win out but I am sticking to this because it has been 100 percent accurate.

The Chargers will fizzle. I don't see them winning out. They have the easiest schedule and they are barely above .500.

Boxermm187
12-12-2010, 07:16 PM
whatever. go for you

Seattle Sun
12-12-2010, 07:29 PM
So far I still have been flawless on my beginning of the season predictions...wow...

From here on out

Rams - Win
Titans - Loss
Raiders - Win

We WILL be 10-6

REMEMBER this is my predictions at the BEGINNING of the season!!! If I were to predict now I would say we would win out but I am sticking to this because it has been 100 percent accurate.

The Chargers will fizzle. I don't see them winning out. They have the easiest schedule and they are barely above .500.

headslap. did you seeeeee the game?

kilobytes
12-12-2010, 07:51 PM
But they got destroyed by the Raiders the week before. We have looked great and looked terrible too. So have they.

I predicted we would win the division at the beginning of the year so we ARE going to win the division.

Way too much damn pessimism. Come on folks...

Connie Jo
12-12-2010, 07:58 PM

From here on out

Rams - Win
Titans - Loss
Raiders - Win

We WILL be 10-6

I dunno, I think we'll win from here on out. I honestly didn't think we would win today, maybe that's why I'm not as upset as I was when we lost to Denver & the Raiders. Rivers wanted a comeback after last week, the Chargers were prepared and ready. We obviously were not prepared, Cassel or no Cassel, the entire team & coaching staff appeared to have left their hearts in Kansas City.

Besides, Rivers will let the win today go to his head, his arrogance and immature hot head will be his downfall.

kilobytes
12-12-2010, 08:05 PM
I dunno, I think we'll win from here on out. I honestly didn't think we would win today, maybe that's why I'm not as upset as I was when we lost to Denver & the Raiders. Rivers wanted a comeback after last week, the Chargers were prepared and ready. We obviously were not prepared, Cassel or no Cassel, the entire team & coaching staff appeared to have left their hearts in Kansas City.

Besides, Rivers will let the win today go to his head, his arrogance and immature hot head will be his downfall.
Yep. If I never made any predictions I would say we win out but I have yet to not be right yet which is scary. I guess we will find a way to lose the Titans game somehow. But I know we will win the division.

Chiefster
12-13-2010, 12:04 AM
I predicted we'd go 8-8; so they have already met my expectations; they still have an opportunity to exceed them. :D

marloweopatchiefs
12-13-2010, 12:08 AM

From here on out

Rams - Win
Titans - Loss
Raiders - Win

We WILL be 10-6

I think kc can beat the titans. They have lost 6 games in a row and we got them at home. I hope we win out and win the division.

chief31
12-13-2010, 05:56 PM

Yep. Did you see the previous Chargers game?

honda522
12-13-2010, 06:01 PM

To be honest, they didn't even play that great. Look at the score. Our defense was awful and the offense worse...

SIC J
12-13-2010, 06:08 PM
If Cassel plays the next 3 games, Chiefs win them all.

If Chiefs lose a game and the Chargers win out, I believe the Chargers win the tie breaker. Chiefs MUST win out or Chargers lose a game.

bigpoppachief
12-13-2010, 06:15 PM
We GAVE the game to the Chargers with our horrible Play I think Chargers will lose a game because they really are not as god as they looked against us. The are the Super Chokers and will show why !

wilqb16
12-13-2010, 10:28 PM

Agreed, he is one of the most unlikeable QB since Elvis Grbac...and that is saying something!

Not to mention his mechanics are terrible...I don't even like my son to watch games against the Chargers. Let him see a good QB like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning who has good technique and doesn't have a QB rating of like 75.0 in the playoffs.

4everchiefsfan25
12-14-2010, 03:47 PM
I hope the Chargers lose this weekend against the 49ers. I could see them looking over them and then the 49ers beat em while everybody is watching them on Thursday

SIC J
12-15-2010, 12:47 AM
I hope the Chargers lose this weekend against the 49ers. I could see them looking over them and then the 49ers beat em while everybody is watching them on Thursday

There are many different possibilities in why the Chargers "could" lose to them.

1. Burned out from the Chiefs game
2. 49ers coming off a blowout win
3. Pressure
4. Overlooking/Over confidence
5. 49ers need the win more than them

And 6. Possible RAIN!!!!

4everchiefsfan25
12-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Rain is what really hurt San Diego in our first game so lets hope for rain lol

kilobytes
12-20-2010, 01:17 AM
Actually guys...I don't exactly remember what I put for the Titans game...so i guess it will be a TIE

kilobytes
12-21-2010, 01:08 AM
You had the titans winning, with a 10-6 record. I hope you are right.

No, I meant that I though I had them to lose to the Titans but if I remember back at the beginning of the season, that's the one game I don't remember what I chose. I did not write it in stone...so ITS A TIE

I had part of the season written in stone in an earlier thread but I couldn't edit the Titans game because 10 minutes had passed. So I stuck with us losing that one.

Boxermm187
12-21-2010, 03:06 AM
You had the titans winning, with a 10-6 record. I hope you are right.
lol, lost opposing fans looking to rival forums just to be heard. losers!:chiefs: