PDA

View Full Version : Mr Cassel

Canada
12-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Any word on his status? I really hope he can play next week.

4everchiefsfan25
12-13-2010, 01:12 PM
I have been listening to sports talk all day trying to find out but I havnt heard anything yet

Three7s
12-13-2010, 02:29 PM
We won't know until Wednesday when the first injury report comes out.

4everchiefsfan25
12-13-2010, 05:04 PM
They said on the radio that Cassel is preparing to play Sunday against the St Louis Rams

wilqb16
12-13-2010, 10:23 PM
They said on the radio that Cassel is preparing to play Sunday against the St Louis Rams

Good news! Hopefully he is 100% recovered...

spiman
12-14-2010, 03:00 PM
:sAng_scream: I thought the same but I read this ummm... Not to be Mr. negative Appendectomy - procedure, recovery, blood, removal, pain, complications, time, infection, operation, medication, risk, rate, Definition, Purpose, Description, Preparation, Aftercare, Risks (http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/A-Ce/Appendectomy.html) I am praying so hard..Cassel plays

4everchiefsfan25
12-14-2010, 03:26 PM
:sAng_scream: I thought the same but I read this ummm... Not to be Mr. negative Appendectomy - procedure, recovery, blood, removal, pain, complications, time, infection, operation, medication, risk, rate, Definition, Purpose, Description, Preparation, Aftercare, Risks (http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/A-Ce/Appendectomy.html) I am praying so hard..Cassel plays

That picture is awesome! Well we will see how limited Cassel is tomorrow during practice and how comfortable he looks. So lets all pray that he can play Sunday

Chiefster
12-14-2010, 06:54 PM
probably won't know anything at all until Thursday or Friday.

Pro_Angler
12-14-2010, 08:42 PM
I'd be surprised if he plays. I wonder who is getting the 1stv team snaps in practice.

Chiefster
12-14-2010, 08:44 PM
I'd be surprised if he plays. I wonder who is getting the 1stv team snaps in practice.

If it's not Cassel, then I highly doubt it matters.

tornadospotter
12-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Who ever it is getting the snaps, I hope it is with a more open playbook! You have a cannon of arm, and a runner to work with.

josh1971
12-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Appendectomy surgery is largely done laproscopically these days, which means WAY shorter recovery time than doctors actually cutting you open and going in to remove the appendix.

Same for Gall bladders. Mine's coming out on the 20th, and they told me I should be pretty much back to normal within a week.

So after 2 weeks, someone in MUCH better shape than I am should be doing well.

4everchiefsfan25
12-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Appendectomy surgery is largely done laproscopically these days, which means WAY shorter recovery time than doctors actually cutting you open and going in to remove the appendix.

Same for Gall bladders. Mine's coming out on the 20th, and they told me I should be pretty much back to normal within a week.

So after 2 weeks, someone in MUCH better shape than I am should be doing well.

Good luck on your surgery

tg1979
12-15-2010, 03:07 PM
"Cassel was suited up and participating in today's practice, the first of the week for the Chiefs as they get ready for Sunday's game against the Rams in St. Louis. Reported by the Kansas City Star (http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/1598)

During the brief portion of practice open to the media, Cassel was running with his teammates (though he lagged behind the other quarterbacks). He stretched and then was first in line, a position reserved for the starter, when the quarterbacks started throwing. ... While it's a good sign, it's still early in the week. Those interested will want to watch for more in coming days."

4everchiefsfan25
12-15-2010, 03:39 PM
I think Cassel will play Sunday I just think he is being Cautious and not trying to push himself too hard until he feels more comfortable.

josh1971
12-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Good luck on your surgery

Thank you sir!

Canada
12-15-2010, 09:29 PM
I hope cassel plays, nobody can be 100 percent in a week, 1 hit and you may lose your QB for the whole season, then what do you have. 8-8 record here you come.Same can be said for any QB in the league. Glad to see another classless bandwagon SD fan though.