PDA

View Full Version : Rex Grossman benched.

m0ef0e
09-26-2007, 01:43 AM
It's about time! Really. You can look at this team on tape and realize that you are losing games because of the QB. Rex is perhaps the most inaccurate QB on the run I have ever seen...

m0ebr0
09-26-2007, 01:50 AM
The Bears definentally needed a change. I almost feel sorry for Rex but he needs to get it together before he starts in hte NFL.

hermhater
09-26-2007, 01:57 AM
I heard about Lovie's decision earlier, should have remembered to post.

Good one m0!

rbedgood
09-26-2007, 02:00 AM
I wish they would've waited until tomorrow...we all knew this was coming, but I was trying to grab CBenson in a trade in my fantasy league. So much for that, the owner saw the release and raised the price too much. Oh well...

hermhater
09-26-2007, 02:04 AM
I wish they would've waited until tomorrow...we all knew this was coming, but I was trying to grab CBenson in a trade in my fantasy league. So much for that, the owner saw the release and raised the price too much. Oh well...

I feel so bad for you rbedgood.

I just hate it when you can't work the system.... so sad...:lol:

rbedgood
09-26-2007, 02:48 AM
I feel so bad for you rbedgood.

I just hate it when you can't work the system.... so sad...:lol:

I come from the Bill Bellicheat school of Fantasy Football Management...nah seriously I've been talking to the guy in question about Benson for 2 weeks. I just wanted to get the deal done yesterday...I should've taken the last deal he offered, but I wanted him to remove one player from his side of the offer (so I wouldn't go over roster limits)...I shoulda just dropped my stupid kicker...

hermhater
09-26-2007, 02:59 AM
I come from the Bill Bellicheat school of Fantasy Football Management...nah seriously I've been talking to the guy in question about Benson for 2 weeks. I just wanted to get the deal done yesterday...I should've taken the last deal he offered, but I wanted him to remove one player from his side of the offer (so I wouldn't go over roster limits)...I shoulda just dropped my stupid kicker...

Wow...why even our fearless leader HERM dropped Medlock after the first week...

hmmm...:lol:

rbedgood
09-26-2007, 03:01 AM
Wow...why even our fearless leader HERM dropped Medlock after the first week...

hmmm...:lol:

Yeah but I have Gould, not Medlock. But frankly I could've dropped the unwanted players after the trade went through and picked up a new kicker (i.e. Mare), I just didn't think he'd cancel the trade when I asked for less than he was offering a few hours earlier...

hermhater
09-26-2007, 03:30 AM
Yeah but I have Gould, not Medlock. But frankly I could've dropped the unwanted players after the trade went through and picked up a new kicker (i.e. Mare), I just didn't think he'd cancel the trade when I asked for less than he was offering a few hours earlier...

I am personally not in a ffl but comeone...

You had to see Rex on the bench next week right?

I personally think Lovie is just getting him to study more and be more of a QB by sitting for (probably) less than a quarter of the game, but I could be wrong.

rbedgood
09-26-2007, 03:32 AM
I am personally not in a ffl but comeone...

You had to see Rex on the bench next week right?

I personally think Lovie is just getting him to study more and be more of a QB by sitting for (probably) less than a quarter of the game, but I could be wrong.

I personally think Lovie is watching more and more college football and wondering what he'll have to do to get Brohm in the draft.

hermhater
09-26-2007, 03:42 AM
I personally think Lovie is watching more and more college football and wondering what he'll have to do to get Brohm in the draft.

Quit watching college football some time ago, but still hear a bit on ESPN.

Who is Brohm though?

rbedgood
09-26-2007, 03:43 AM
Quit watching college football some time ago, but still hear a bit on ESPN.

Who is Brohm though?

I actually cheated...went to Hair Gel Mel's website...

http://proxy.espn.go.com/melkiper/index.html

chief31
09-26-2007, 10:07 AM
I would prefer to take OT Jake Long.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

rbedgood
09-26-2007, 01:22 PM
I would prefer to take OT Jake Long.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

I agree for the Chiefs, I was referring to the Bears.

chief31
09-26-2007, 01:23 PM
I agree for the Chiefs, I was referring to the Bears.

Oh. Good call.

sling58
09-28-2007, 10:09 AM
he did look bad last week.

McLovin
09-28-2007, 07:32 PM
he did look bad last week.
Living in Central Illinois, I get every Bears game and no Chiefs game. He didn't look bad last week, he looked bad every week since he started. Not near as many complaints about Huard, or even Brodie. Heck Grossman had about as much to do with them getting into the playoffs last year as Trent did for us. I'm suprised that he lasted so long, but Lovie does seem to have some similar qualities to Herm when it comes to loyalty, given that they are such good friends and formerly coached together with Dungy it isn't surprising. Lets just hope that if it comes time to switch our QB Herm isn't as wishy washy as Lovie or as he was last year with Green is the man no matter what when he was obviously outplayed by Huard. I do feel that when the switch is made to Croyle that it will be the end for Huard. Although the Kurt Warner - Matt Leinart thing ... makes ya wonder.

sling58
09-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Living in Central Illinois, I get every Bears game and no Chiefs game. He didn't look bad last week, he looked bad every week since he started. Not near as many complaints about Huard, or even Brodie. Heck Grossman had about as much to do with them getting into the playoffs last year as Trent did for us. I'm suprised that he lasted so long, but Lovie does seem to have some similar qualities to Herm when it comes to loyalty, given that they are such good friends and formerly coached together with Dungy it isn't surprising. Lets just hope that if it comes time to switch our QB Herm isn't as wishy washy as Lovie or as he was last year with Green is the man no matter what when he was obviously outplayed by Huard. I do feel that when the switch is made to Croyle that it will be the end for Huard. Although the Kurt Warner - Matt Leinart thing ... makes ya wonder.

I have only seen three of his games all of last year and this year (SB, vs Us, and last weeks game) so that's why I just said last week. I will have to take the rest of his playing performance from your opinion which is acceptable in this case.

:lol: :lol:

m0ebr0
09-29-2007, 02:14 PM

Its bad when the fans cheer for Griese. Hes not the greatest QB but at this point i think anythig would be better than Grossman for the Bears.