PDA

View Full Version : Herm-haters poll.

chief31
09-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Would it be worth it to lose Jared Allen, if it meant that we could lose Carl Peterson?

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Too wishy-washy; I want my cake and eat it too.

m0ebr0
09-26-2007, 10:45 PM
hard pick....

luv
09-26-2007, 11:01 PM
WTF??? Get rid of Jared Allen???? Are you nucking futs!?!?!?

hermhater
09-26-2007, 11:10 PM
ahhhh...

the young and uninitiated have not been suffering along with us these past 19 seasons...

I love Jared Allen, but I think I would let him go to get a GM that isn't the devil incarnate.

luv
09-26-2007, 11:11 PM
ahhhh...

the young and uninitiated have not been suffering along with us these past 19 seasons...

I love Jared Allen, but I think I would let him go to get a GM that isn't the devil incarnate.
blasphemy!!!

tornadospotter
09-26-2007, 11:37 PM
ahhhh...

:sign0153: Great players come and go, But to lose one like Jared Allen, when we need a playmaker! CP is not worth that!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

luv
09-26-2007, 11:40 PM
:sign0153: Great players come and go, But to lose one like Jared Allen, when we need a playmaker! CP is not worth that!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Amen, brotha!

rbedgood
09-27-2007, 01:05 AM
Amen, brotha!

C'mon Luv, we all know your motivation on this one is only slightly swayed by football.

hermhater
09-27-2007, 01:07 AM
C'mon Luv, we all know your motivation on this one is only slightly swayed by football.

I see the west coast has settled for the night...

Thank god you're here everyone in the midwest has gone to bed.

Do you think Joe should have retired as a 49er or a Chief?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rbedgood
09-27-2007, 01:26 AM
I see the west coast has settled for the night...

Thank god you're here everyone in the midwest has gone to bed.

Do you think Joe should have retired as a 49er or a Chief?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I'm here for a couple minutes...off to see a co-worker who just flew into town.

Wish Joe could've retired as a 49er, but we wouldn't have kept Steve Young, and had Part II of the Golden Era.

Chiefster
09-27-2007, 01:31 AM
Yeah I'm here for a couple minutes...off to see a co-worker who just flew into town.

Wish Joe could've retired as a 49er, but we wouldn't have kept Steve Young, and had Part II of the Golden Era.

He did for all intents and purposes; went back to Sanfran to announce it and went into the Hall as a 49er. I'm just glad we could get him on loan. :)

hermhater
09-27-2007, 02:52 AM
He did for all intents and purposes ; went back to Sanfran to announce it and went into the Hall as a 49er. I'm just glad we could get him on loan. :)

We can't possibly be the only ones who remember that?

Or are we the only ones who care?

texaschief
09-27-2007, 03:48 AM
wouldn't we have a better chance at KEEPING Allen if we LOSE Peterson? I don't think we would lose both. Allen's beef with the Chiefs is management, not the team. If we lose Peterson, we probably get to keep Allen...but in hypotheticals, i would gladly sacrifice Allen to get rid of a GM who refuses to win and only looks to make money.

...and i'm a relatively young fan too...i've only been alive for less than half as long as the franchise has been in existence...the only management i know is CP...and he hasn't produced what he promised...he's had more than his share of chances.

:mob:

Guru
09-27-2007, 03:49 AM
If it means the end of King Carl. Hell yeah!!!!1

luv
09-27-2007, 04:55 AM
The dude has better stats than all but probably 3 of our guys on the D line. And he's only played one game!!! He's a vital part of our defense. Losing him would leave a big crack.

And he's tall. And cute. And he's the one that waves his arms dring the games to get the crowd motivated.

Canada
09-27-2007, 08:10 AM
The dude has better stats than all but probably 3 of our guys on the D line. And he's only played one game!!! He's a vital part of our defense. Losing him would leave a big crack.

And he's tall. And cute. And he's the one that waves his arms dring the games to get the crowd motivated.

I'm confused....are you talking about Jared or me? :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
09-27-2007, 09:03 AM
wouldn't we have a better chance at KEEPING Allen if we LOSE Peterson? I don't think we would lose both. Allen's beef with the Chiefs is management, not the team. If we lose Peterson, we probably get to keep Allen...but in hypotheticals, i would gladly sacrifice Allen to get rid of a GM who refuses to win and only looks to make money.

...and i'm a relatively young fan too...i've only been alive for less than half as long as the franchise has been in existence...the only management i know is CP...and he hasn't produced what he promised...he's had more than his share of chances.

I didn't include the initial hypothetical situation that hermhater was eluding to. If C.P. were to cost us Jared, by not offering a fair contract, or something, thus prompting his own firing, would it be worth it?

I, for one, would not be satisfied with that. Jared is a rare play-making DE. And I think that we could wind-up with an even worse GM. C.P. may be too wrapped-up in making money, but we could get stuck with a moron, who is incapable of even that.

texaschief
09-27-2007, 04:18 PM
And I think that we could wind-up with an even worse GM. C.P. may be too wrapped-up in making money, but we could get stuck with a moron, who is incapable of even that.

CP is ultametly the enemy. He's the one jacking up season/game tickets while not holding up his end of the deal by putting a championship caliber team on the field...yeah...he's making money...he's stealing it from us!!

hermhater
09-27-2007, 04:33 PM
CP is ultametly the enemy. He's the one jacking up season/game tickets while not holding up his end of the deal by putting a championship caliber team on the field...yeah...he's making money...he's stealing it from us!!

So you're saying you voted for the first option then?

Chiefster
09-29-2007, 07:12 PM
We can't possibly be the only ones who remember that?

Or are we the only ones who care?

...Or so it would appear.

I'm for this; fire Carl and keep Jared.

Insightful and wise beyond your years. :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
09-30-2007, 08:23 AM
Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!