PDA

View Full Version : 2 more games

GarH
12-19-2010, 05:30 PM
The chiefs just got to take care of business for two more games at home. Who in the world would have thought we would be in this position at this point this year. Imagine if we have anywhere near the draft we had last year, this year.

Pro_Angler
12-19-2010, 05:32 PM
we actually should have already clinched playoffs, but we are looking good, 2 home games, sparklers with 2 on the road, but thiers are way easier games.

matthewschiefs
12-19-2010, 05:35 PM
We just have to do what we have done all year and that's win our home games. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
12-19-2010, 08:33 PM
we actually should have already clinched playoffs, but we are looking good, 2 home games, sparklers with 2 on the road, but thiers are way easier games.
BUT KEY WORDS ARE ON THE ROAD!:bananen_smilies046:

lordchillz
12-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Coming from where we were last year we are a Cinderella story even tho the media doesn't see it! They dont live and die with the chiefs as we do! But it's a great year to be a chiefs fan! Enjoy it folks! We are a top team in the NFL when all of the analysts wrote us off! Our hopes were not in vain!!!

Coach
12-20-2010, 12:31 AM
If the Chiefs can't beat the Titans and Raiders in Arrowhead, then there really is no reason to go to the playoffs anyway. CHIEFS WILL

josh1971
12-20-2010, 12:50 AM
Well, with Wallace Gilberry and Kendrick Lewis on the field, I think we'll smoke the Titans and Raiders to close out the season.

JB

Chiefster
12-20-2010, 12:52 AM
Well, with Wallace Gilberry and Kendrick Lewis on the field, I think we'll smoke the Titans and Raiders to close out the season.

JB

Consulting my 8-ball on this matter and the answer is..."Yes".

josh1971
12-20-2010, 01:08 AM
Wallace just kicks tail. Every time the guy's on the field he's good. Maybe they should slim him down a bit and make him the other outside backer, opposite Tamba.

Chiefster
12-20-2010, 01:10 AM
Hey, I'm for whatever makes the Chiefs better! :D

DMN
12-20-2010, 01:10 AM
The faiders game scares me... they are playing solid football and putting up serious points. But in a most likely must win game for the chiefs at home in week 17 if we can't figure out how to beat em then I think we aren't quite playoff material.

I think about how we finished off the donks hopes at mile high last year week 17. So anything can happen.

A sparklers loss would be huge... For the next two weeks I am a bengals and broncos fan...

Chiefster
12-20-2010, 01:14 AM
The faiders game scares me... they are playing solid football and putting up serious points. But in a most likely must win game for the chiefs at home in week 17 if we can't figure out how to beat em then I think we aren't quite playoff material.

I think about how we finished off the donks hopes at mile high last year week 17. So anything can happen.

A sparklers loss would be huge... For the next two weeks I am a bengals and broncos fan...

...Can't be a Broncos fan, but I will most certainly be rooting for a Charger loss! :smile

SIC J
12-20-2010, 01:15 AM
1 game at a time.......

Chiefster
12-20-2010, 01:16 AM
1 game at a time.......

...This!

Big Daddy Tek
12-20-2010, 05:21 AM
Alive for another week

pojote
12-20-2010, 09:10 AM
If Chiefs wins this week and Dolts loose, do we clinch Division title?

Canada
12-20-2010, 09:16 AM
If Chiefs wins this week and Dolts loose, do we clinch Division title?Yes we do!!

Vanilla Garilla
12-20-2010, 10:59 AM
If the Chiefs can't beat the Titans and Raiders in Arrowhead, then there really is no reason to go to the playoffs anyway. CHIEFS WILL

Agreed 100%, A playoff team is one who finds ways to win all types of games, but especially home games.

4everchiefsfan25
12-20-2010, 11:59 AM
I think the Titans game is going to be tough just because they have Kerry Collins back and for some reason they have nothing to play for so they decide to start playing some ball.

Chiefster
12-20-2010, 12:26 PM
I think the Titans game is going to be tough just because they have Kerry Collins back and for some reason they have nothing to play for so they decide to start playing some ball.

This is the time of year when teams with nothing to lose pride themselves on playing spoiler. Playoff caliber teams do what they need to do to take care of business.

4everchiefsfan25
12-20-2010, 02:16 PM
and I hope the Chiefs can do what they got to do to get it done

Canada
12-21-2010, 12:33 AM
I think the titans will give you some big time problems. Look what happened to the buc's against the Lions, they had nothing to play for too.U give them too much credit. they barely scored a TD in three weeks before yesterday.

Canada
12-21-2010, 01:11 AM
the point is that the lions were 3-10 and went to tampa 8-5 with a wildcard shot and got beat.

Or you could look at the other 26 road games the Lions played and lost. But I understand, you are hoping for a miracle.

Coach
12-21-2010, 01:11 AM
the point is that the lions were 3-10 and went to tampa 8-5 with a wildcard shot and got beat.

Same holds true for Bengals and Broncos.

OPLookn
12-21-2010, 10:42 AM

Hmm, if only there were another team like that in the NFL that could spoil dreams like that. If there were what would their name be...oh yeah, the Cincinatti Bengals.

:meow:

Canada
12-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Oh ya...GO BENGALS! GO TITANS!! Then week 17 at Arrowhead will be epic! I know you Chiefs fans don't want your team to face the Raiders with EVRYTHING on the line!

Ummm....we already are. Its just that the game will be meaningless to the Raiders. :sign0104:

okikcfan
12-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Oh ya...GO BENGALS! GO TITANS!! Then week 17 at Arrowhead will be epic! I know you Chiefs fans don't want your team to face the Raiders with EVRYTHING on the line!

Ya know, what really cracks me up is you come here and talk as if you have the same record as say the Pats. Newsflash....You dont! See you are 7-7 and we are 9-5. You play Manning and the Colts, and even tho you play at home the odd's of winning? Not too good! We too play at home and our odd's of winning? Well much better than yours! Then you come to our house! We will be playing for a playoff spot and you, well you will be playing for nothing! Fact is you should be better next year unless ofcourse ol'Al cuts ties with Cable and brings in another no named nobody and you have to start all over again. Just like you, That would suck! Once it's all said and done and your season is over Please feel free to go somewhere else to eat Sh*t and cry. Have a Merry Christmas, lol

:raisux:

4everchiefsfan25
12-23-2010, 09:37 AM
You need to be worried about the Colts because I think the Raiders are going to be eliminated from the playoffs this weekend by the colts :raisux:

4everchiefsfan25
12-23-2010, 06:19 PM
All I am saying is that.....deep down in all of your little ketchup and mustard attack hearts...... You really don't want to face the Raiders with the AFC West Crown and the playoffs on the line.
Why wouldn't we want to play you guys? Please don't tell me your theory is that because you have 3 rings way back when is why we would be scared of you guys. You guys had your hands full with us at your own place what makes you really think you guys are going to come into arrowhead and beat us :sign0104: :raisux:

chief31
12-23-2010, 06:31 PM
All I am saying is that.....deep down in all of your little ketchup and mustard attack hearts...... You really don't want to face the Raiders with the AFC West Crown and the playoffs on the line.

I can't wait to clinch the division. It'd be great if we could do it this weekend. But I fully expect The Raiders to be there when we do clinch.:D

I'd rather send The Patriots, The Ravens, Jets, or Steelers home for the year.

But The Raiders will be a nice start.

wilqb16
12-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Hmmm....the Raiders had a close game against the Dolts in Oakland....then kicked their A$$ in San Diego. So ya, the I can see the Raiders beating the Chiefs again in either a blow out or close game.

I think the Chiefs have a much better home advantage than the Chargers, who house some of the most lukewarm fans in the NFL.

However, to your earlier point...DUH! Of course I'd rather play the Raiders with nothing on the line in week 17...be pretty dumb to sit here and say that I want us to lose this week so that game will be meaningful...

Canada
12-24-2010, 05:59 AM
Atleast your honest about it....unlike many here.

Look whos talking...where have you given the Chiefs a chance to win this game?

SIC J
12-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Hmmm....the Raiders had a close game against the Dolts in Oakland....then kicked their A$$ in San Diego. So ya, the I can see the Raiders beating the Chiefs again in either a blow out or close game.

You do know that the Chargers didn't really have a "home field advantage" cuz 75% of the fans there were Raider fans right?

It won't be like that in KC.

ctchiefsfan
12-24-2010, 08:25 PM

Actually....That would be a dream come true.....Crush the Raiders and Clinch the division all in the same day! Can't get much better than that!

Canada
12-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Never said they couldn't. But I like the Raiders chances.

Merry Christmas!! :bananen_smilies046: