PDA

View Full Version : Looking ahead vs. Titans...

Bike
12-19-2010, 04:35 PM
Although their record doesn't show it - they do have some players on offense. Kerry Collins has been there before. Chris Johnson, Randy Moss will be a load. Bowe vs Finnegan could be fun to watch. But I think they have some locker room problems. Doesn't matter...

CHIEFS WILL PREVAIL

honda522
12-19-2010, 04:39 PM
Put the pressure on Kerry and he will Kollapse.

iratefan
12-19-2010, 04:52 PM
One thing that really worried me this game as ive recognized it in previous games is when the chiefs opt to go with the 3-4 and the pressure to the QB is pathetically nonexistent. It just gives passing teams way too much time and opportunity to make big pass plays downfield regardless of how well the coverage can be. I hate watching us sacrifice in-your-face heat on the QB for an extra body for coverage. Lets freaking blitz and double up on Moss and give them zero room to breathe.

Boxermm187
12-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Its at home. I like our chances

kilobytes
12-19-2010, 06:14 PM
I predicted we would lose this game but I hope I'm wrong. I'm 13-0 with predictions so...I'm really scared now.

lordchillz
12-19-2010, 06:27 PM
No matter who we play and their record we need to come out just like we did against the chargers in the first game!!! Like a crazed team with nothing to lose!!! Thats who we are!!! Come out fast and hard! It's all or nothing!!! It's not is to drag put a game and win in the end! We need to dominate or lose! It's harsh but true!!! Our schedule won't be easy in the playoffs! It will be hard and grinding! We need the intimidation factor!!!

deerhunter2
12-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Well Kilobytes, almost no one is perfect with predictions and I think and hope that you won't be either.

Boxermm187
12-19-2010, 09:14 PM
I predicted we would lose this game but I hope I'm wrong. I'm 13-0 with predictions so...I'm really scared now.
you are not god!!.....so I like our chances against the titans.

SIC J
12-19-2010, 09:31 PM

If you end up being right, we're all gonna kick the crap out of you! haha

Boxermm187
12-19-2010, 10:03 PM
If you end up being right, we're all gonna kick the crap out of you! haha
I'll be there with you

whatwasthat?
12-19-2010, 10:10 PM

nobody is perfect :chiefs:

wilqb16
12-19-2010, 11:12 PM
I like our chances at home...the Titans don't have a lot to play for as I think they are eliminated from the playoffs. I hope we keep bringing the pressure like we did today. Wallace Gilberry with three sacks was huge! This should help Hali to be even more effective...we just need to keep Chris Johnson from having a big day...

kilobytes
12-20-2010, 01:13 AM
nobody is perfect :chiefs:

Excuse me...14-0

I hope I'm not although this is the only game I'm not 100 percent certain what I chose. I can't remember from the beginning of the year....blargh. Ill stick with what I think I chose. We lose.... :( HOPE I'm wrong and if I'm wrong I may have been right anyway and if I'm right I may have been wrong...:drunkhb: SOOO maybe we TIE :D

Three7s
12-20-2010, 01:24 AM
Excuse me...14-0

I hope I'm not although this is the only game I'm not 100 percent certain what I chose. I can't remember from the beginning of the year....blargh. Ill stick with what I think I chose. We lose.... :( HOPE I'm wrong and if I'm wrong I may have been right anyway and if I'm right I may have been wrong...:drunkhb: SOOO maybe we TIE :D
A tie would still give us a half game lead over SD if we win against the Raiders.....

I'll take it!

pbatrucker
12-20-2010, 08:03 AM
Let's not over look the Titans. They have a good defense and Johnson have a big game at any time. Hopefully Kerry Collins won't show up to play.

chiefnut
12-20-2010, 09:53 AM

even though the odds are the same picking the game , 50/50, the laws of probability say you get this one wrong!!

matthewschiefs
12-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Let's not over look the Titans. They have a good defense and Johnson have a big game at any time. Hopefully Kerry Collins won't show up to play.

The Titans are not a bad football team. We have to stop Chris Johnson to be able to beat them. If we let him go off for a big game that would be very bad sign. They don't have a great passing game even with the addition of Moss. So we shut down the run we have a real good chance to win this ball game. If we lose this game we are done. Unless we get a HUGE gift from the bengals. I don't see anyway the bolts lose to the donkeys.

okikcfan
12-21-2010, 12:29 AM
We need to force some turnovers, keep the pressure on Collins, keep Washington and Britt well covered. According to Picking Pro's the Chiefs have a 78 percent chance of walking away with a win Sunday.... Titans vs Chiefs Matchup, Projections for Tennessee at Kansas City Week 16 2010 (http://www.pickingpros.com/nfl/games/16-ten-vs-kc.php)

GO CHIEFS!

4everchiefsfan25
12-21-2010, 11:14 AM
We just need to keep Chris Johnson controlled and dont let him hit the big run and I think we can make the Titans one dimensional

BoltWalt
12-21-2010, 01:22 PM
As a Chargers fan I hope your prediction streak goes to 14-0. :smile

4everchiefsfan25
12-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Although their record doesn't show it - they do have some players on offense. Kerry Collins has been there before. Chris Johnson, Randy Moss will be a load. Bowe vs Finnegan could be fun to watch. But I think they have some locker room problems. Doesn't matter...

CHIEFS WILL PREVAIL
you forgot the most important thing the Chiefs have going for them...... THE SEA OF RED! :drunkhb: :toast2:

Three7s
12-21-2010, 05:08 PM
A same w-l record with the Chargers will give the Chargers the AFC West title due to AFC w-l which is the next tie breaker.
It wouldn't be the same. We'd be 10-5-1 with a tie. You would be 10-6. That puts us a half game up.

wilqb16
12-21-2010, 05:58 PM
I think if we contol Chris Johnson we will be alright. If we stop Johnson then we can force the Titans to try and beat us with an aging Kerry Collins.

On offense, we need to take advantage of the Titans defense which is ranked 26th against the pass and 17th against the run. I say we go with the usual game plan of establishing the run early and then setting up play-action.

SIC J
12-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Kerry Collins did not practice today cuz of his finger.

okikcfan
12-23-2010, 12:32 PM
As a Chargers fan I hope your prediction streak goes to 14-0. :smile

Well Bolt, you should enjoy this ride while you can because tho you do have a great QB, somewhat of a crybaby at times he is among the top QB's. But check out your roster. Look at the age's of many of your players. Hmmm, kinda gettin up there. And it shows. It take's longer and longer each year for you guys to get the ball rolling and again next year I'm sure the same thing will happen. We are young and growing and will only get better as time goes on. So next year by the time you start getting around and winning some games, your season will be over. Then it will be off to LA. We have gone from a 4-12 season to 9-5 as of now. You have big name players, stars sorta speak, we have players most other fans have never heard of yet because we are just the Chiefs. But we are in first place. And thats all that really matters right now. Who knows, maybe AJ will cut Norv after you don't make the playoffs this year. Stranger things have happen. We may not get far in the playoffs, but the fun part is keeping you out just as we did last year with the Bronco's. :chiefs:

85_skill
12-24-2010, 01:00 AM
I went to the first game of the year as a charger fan my wife got sick and couldnt go, i went with a gates jersey on and when i got to my seats there where chief fans in it who didnt belong there they wouldnt move and told me its their seats finally they moved after 5 mins after the fireworks. I watched the game and was very respectful. By half time and the rain and drunk chief fans, people started pushing me throwing things at me and after the game as i was walking to holiday inn i got yyelled at atleast 80 times being told my team sucks and that gates sucks my mom is a prostitute as i walk in the heavy rain drenched. Then some kid threw a jack daniels bottle at my head missed and hit a anothers persons car. I have never been so humilated in my life and will never pay the expense to buy tickets ever again. I thought the dolphins were bad, im a charger fan who recently noved here from san diego and i am asking for a job transfer, i have never seen such heavy people in my life, anyways the pizza and food is horroundous. If you like women in the 200+ kc is for you. Wow ... Anyways stay classy chief fans its bot over until the fat lady sings... Wait 90 percent of the women fit that catogory in your city.

OMGLadyGaga
12-24-2010, 02:23 AM
LOL...trying waaay too hard to troll

okikcfan
12-24-2010, 09:06 AM
I went to the first game of the year as a charger fan my wife got sick and couldnt go, i went with a gates jersey on and when i got to my seats there where chief fans in it who didnt belong there they wouldnt move and told me its their seats finally they moved after 5 mins after the fireworks. I watched the game and was very respectful. By half time and the rain and drunk chief fans, people started pushing me throwing things at me and after the game as i was walking to holiday inn i got yyelled at atleast 80 times being told my team sucks and that gates sucks my mom is a prostitute as i walk in the heavy rain drenched. Then some kid threw a jack daniels bottle at my head missed and hit a anothers persons car. I have never been so humilated in my life and will never pay the expense to buy tickets ever again. I thought the dolphins were bad, im a charger fan who recently noved here from san diego and i am asking for a job transfer, i have never seen such heavy people in my life, anyways the pizza and food is horroundous. If you like women in the 200+ kc is for you. Wow ... Anyways stay classy chief fans its bot over until the fat lady sings... Wait 90 percent of the women fit that catogory in your city.

:lol: Try going to a raiders game at home!

Canada
12-24-2010, 11:56 AM

I would like to throw a bottle at you too. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
12-24-2010, 12:00 PM

You ate pizza in the home of the worlds best BBQ? you are a charger fan for sure!! :clueless:

Bike
12-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Yeah - right. If this did happen - you most likely had it coming. All you goats fans are just like your qb - whinin' and cryin' 'bout nothin'.

Bike
12-24-2010, 12:04 PM
You ate pizza in the home of the worlds best BBQ? you are a charger fan for sure!! :clueless:
Thats how they roll in diego...

Canada
12-24-2010, 12:06 PM
I wonder if his mom is a prostitute?

Bike
12-24-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm sure he's sitting next to his mommy using her computer. Well, mommy - is it true?

Canada
12-24-2010, 12:09 PM
my wife got sick and couldnt go. I love when gay couples still refer to each other as husband and wife.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-24-2010, 01:52 PM
I can verify this......:yahoo:

toyotapower
12-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Would you like some cheese with your whine?

85_skill
12-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Yeah - right. If this did happen - you most likely had it coming. All you goats fans are just like your qb - whinin' and cryin' 'bout nothin'.

We will see, After you lose to the Titans... we will see who will wine! you have a thread started "whos going to the playoff games" really you are already in the playoffs? I honestly hope your team thinks they already made the playoffs so this way they perform like they did against the Broncos. When your coach had an Anerism! Only imagine what he will do if he loses to Tenn.... you think that Randy Moss is going to be held quiet the rest of the season? he is do for a huge game, then you have Kenny Britt who is back and there stud running back who is also do for a big game. I see it that the Titans win by 11. The titans are dirty and they will take some cheap shots at your QB.

85_skill
12-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Would you like some cheese with your whine? Since your dog looks about 17 lbs I hope your wife doesnt sit on him. Then you will be crying, poor dog.. run.... run.... before free willy sits on you.

85_skill
12-24-2010, 02:56 PM
Thats how they roll in diego... Atleast the women in SD dont resemble a white Aunt Jamija. I mean come on..... do you feed your women bar-b-q 24/7? why dont you just feed them this :beat_DeadHorse:

Does the car say tilt?

Canada
12-24-2010, 03:00 PM
We will see, After you lose to the Titans... we will see who will wine!*whine* you have a thread started "whos going to the playoff games" really you are already in the playoffs? I honestly hope your team thinks they already made the playoffs so this way they perform like they did against the Broncos. When your coach had an Anerism! *Aneurysm*Only imagine what he will do if he loses to Tenn.... you think that Randy Moss is going to be held quiet the rest of the season? he is do *due*for a huge game, then you have Kenny Britt who is back and there *their*stud running back who is also do for a big game. I see it that the Titans win by 11. The titans are dirty and they will take some cheap shots at your QB.

Aside from the fact that you are clearly illiterate, and the fact that you want the Chiefs to lose, do you actually have anything worthwhile to say. Or do you want to keep crying about how Chiefs fans were mean to you at the game??

Canada
12-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Atleast the women in SD dont resemble a white Aunt Jamija. I mean come on..... do you feed your women bar-b-q 24/7? why dont you just feed them this :beat_DeadHorse:

Does the car say tilt?

Only while Im pounding your prostitute mom!! she need $5 for your Christmas present!!

85_skill
12-24-2010, 03:04 PM

Had it coming? to cause bodily harm injury to the opposing teams fan who is trying to act in good faith and be respectful. To throw glass container at someone, and to push someone while they are trying to get to their seats. Is a 3rd degree felony. I would never wish someone bodily harm injury, or bother another teams fan because I dont like the team they are playing. Its one thing to joke around and have a sense a humour and say oh to bad you lost.. ha ha and another to push someone when they are not looking hoping they get injured. You think I had that coming? if that is the case.... then F/U

85_skill
12-24-2010, 03:07 PM
Only while Im pounding your prostitute mom!! she need $5 for your Christmas present!!

so now your talking about my mother and that she is a prositute?

SIC J
12-24-2010, 03:07 PM
Atleast the women in SD dont resemble a white Aunt Jamija. I mean come on..... do you feed your women bar-b-q 24/7? why dont you just feed them this :beat_DeadHorse:

Does the car say tilt?

I live in San Diego and have for most of my life. And I would say over half the women here are "over-weight".

Canada
12-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Had it coming? to cause bodily harm injury to the opposing teams fan who is trying to act in good faith and be respectful. To throw glass container at someone, and to push someone while they are trying to get to their seats. Is a 3rd degree felony. I would never wish someone bodily harm injury, or bother another teams fan because I dont like the team they are playing. Its one thing to joke around and have a sense a humour and say oh to bad you lost.. ha ha and another to push someone when they are not looking hoping they get injured. You think I had that coming? if that is the case.... then F/U

I have brought opposing fans to Chiefs games at Arrowhead several times and no one has ever been harassed the way you say, so most likely, you are full of sh!t and played your part in some of the problems that occurred.

so now your talking about my mother and that she is a prositute?

sounded that way to me

85_skill
12-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Aside from the fact that you are clearly illiterate, and the fact that you want the Chiefs to lose, do you actually have anything worthwhile to say. Or do you want to keep crying about how Chiefs fans were mean to you at the game??

they werent mean they tried to injury me trying to cause bodily harm injury

Canada
12-24-2010, 03:11 PM
they werent mean they tried to injury me trying to cause bodily harm injuryDont go to road games if u r gonna be a b!tch!!

85_skill
12-24-2010, 03:13 PM
I live in San Diego and have for most of my life. And I would say over half the women here are "over-weight".

being overweight is an understatement these women here are pushing 200+ being 10-20 lbs over weight can be socially acceptable but when your 5-4 and pushing 210. which is the norm around here in K.C. i guess the supermarket is called hyvee here and when the women are in the lane you have to actually exit the girls here really know how to eat.

Canada
12-24-2010, 03:16 PM
being overweight is an understatement these women here are pushing 200+ being 10-20 lbs over weight can be socially acceptable but when your 5-4 and pushing 210. which is the norm around here in K.C. i guess the supermarket is called hyvee here and when the women are in the lane you have to actually exit the girls here really know how to eat.

this is really the best you can do? Is that supposed to be some sort of joke? At least tell us if you are 12 year old so this all makes sense.

85_skill
12-24-2010, 03:17 PM

thanks for correcting my spelling errors. My thoughts are coherent but spelling isnt.

SIC J
12-24-2010, 03:18 PM

I used to go to Missouri every summer as a kid and you're full of it. Of course San Diego was more better looking women but thats cuz there are like 3 million more people here. Its the same way no matter where you go. And I've traveled all over.

There's fat women EVERYWHERE. And I bet there are more 200+ women AND MEN in San Diego than KC. Why? Cuz there are 3 million more people here!

Canada
12-24-2010, 03:20 PM
thanks for correcting my spelling errors. My thoughts are coherent but spelling isnt.Feel free to share some of them.

85_skill
12-24-2010, 03:20 PM
this is really the best you can do? Is that supposed to be some sort of joke? At least tell us if you are 12 year old so this all makes sense.

first of all do you live in Canada? Because if you lived in KC you would get a clear pic of what I am talking about http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/chiefs-tatguy.png

Canada
12-24-2010, 03:27 PM
first of all do you live in Canada? Because if you lived in KC you would get a clear pic of what I am talking about

Congrats on figuring out google. I tried to google fat San Diego Chargers....got a bunch of pics of Philip Rivers!!

85_skill
12-24-2010, 03:37 PM
This is how you do it! http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tat-guy-heisman-pose.png

Canada
12-24-2010, 03:39 PM
You couldn't keep up with how I do it little man!! And please stop posting pics of your new man on here!!

chief31
12-24-2010, 03:46 PM
I see it that the Titans win by 11.

No. Really?

You see it as the team you dislike losing handily, despite the very favorable conditions?

Who would have ever thought it?

Yaknow, some folks actually use their minds to make predictions, instead of their hearts.

A Chargers fan seeing things through goggles of hope, instead of using their minds?

What a surprise.

But, if you continue to do nothing but troll, you will not be welcome here much longer.

As a visitor to another team's site, the burden of respect weighs far more on you, than the residents of the site.

85_skill
12-24-2010, 04:03 PM
No. Really?

You see it as the team you dislike losing handily, despite the very favorable conditions?

Who would have ever thought it?

Yaknow, some folks actually use their minds to make predictions, instead of their hearts.

A Chargers fan seeing things through goggles of hope, instead of using their minds?

What a surprise.

But, if you continue to do nothing but troll, you will not be welcome here much longer.

As a visitor to another team's site, the burden of respect weighs far more on you, than the residents of the site.

Troll when I spend hundreds of dollars on seats and hotel to help your economy in K.C. that your fans try to cause bodily harm injury to the 200 charger fans that bought not only seats but hotel rooms. Who helped your economy? If I had kids I could never bring them to your stadium because I would be afraid for their safety, With the drunken animals and people constantly sneaking into other people seats.. where is security at this facility? where is security if anyone wanted to injury a opposing teams player? where is the security of this stadium? When I got pushed walking to my seats no security! is this how the Mid west does it? The fans dont deserve this team to be in the playoffs! Animals!

Canada
12-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Troll when I spend hundreds of dollars on seats and hotel to help your economy in K.C. that your fans try to cause bodily harm injury to the 200 charger fans that bought not only seats but hotel rooms. Who helped your economy? If I had kids I could never bring them to your stadium because I would be afraid for their safety, With the drunken animals and people constantly sneaking into other people seats.. where is security at this facility? where is security if anyone wanted to injury a opposing teams player? where is the security of this stadium? When I got pushed walking to my seats no security! is this how the Mid west does it? The fans dont deserve this team to be in the playoffs! Animals!

I have no doubt in my mind that it was your attitude that brought on any hostility towards you. Helping the poor people of KC. How kind of you. You have posted here a handful of times and you call the people of KC drunken animals and all the women fat. No wonder someone wanted to punch your head in. You are an as$hole.

A troll is someone who comes on an opposing teams site and starts sh!t....kinda like you

Canada
12-24-2010, 04:11 PM
If I had kidsThank god you don't.

Did you mom ever have any kids that lived?

85_skill
12-24-2010, 04:16 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that it was your attitude that brought on any hostility towards you. Helping the poor people of KC. How kind of you. You have posted here a handful of times and you call the people of KC drunken animals and all the women fat. No wonder someone wanted to punch your head in. You are an as.

A troll is someone who comes on an opposing teams site and starts sh!t....kinda like you
I made this assumption only after this game. Sure I wanted the Chargers to win but the Chiefs clearly outplayed them that game and won. I have no problem with your team and wish all of them the best of health and even the fans.

But the fans trying to cause me bodily harm injury. As you recall the weather conditions were horrible to begin with. Half your fans had no shirts on when they got wet they took them off. If you recall. You can justify the actions but it is felony. Then as I walk to the hotel across the street from the stadium to have a glass bottle thrown at me simple because I am wearing a gates jersey on? I am being told he sucks and to go back to SD? I am just asking for your fans to show some respect to other teams fans. Not to try to harm them. Can KC not afford security? I mean what if someone got seriously hurt?

Canada
12-24-2010, 04:20 PM
I made this assumption only after this game. Sure I wanted the Chargers to win but the Chiefs clearly outplayed them that game and won. I have no problem with your team winning more than I do then the fans trying to cause me bodily harm injury. As you recall the weather conditions were horrible to begin with. Half your fans had no shirts on when they got wet they took them off. If you recall. You can justify the actions but it was a felony. Then as I walk to the hotel across the street from the stadium to have a glass bottle thrown at me simple because I am wearing a gates jersey on?

As I previously stated, judging by your comments and actions on this site, I have a hard time believing that you were innocently walking along and you were attacked.

the statement in bold is an absolute load of bullsh!t. I was at the game and it was damn cold once it started raining.

However, if someone threw a bottle at you then you should be all means insult everyone who lives in KC. just dont be surprised that you get treated like sh!t

Canada
12-24-2010, 04:22 PM
I made this assumption only after this game. Sure I wanted the Chargers to win but the Chiefs clearly outplayed them that game and won. I have no problem with your team and wish all of them the best of health and even the fans.

But the fans trying to cause me bodily harm injury. As you recall the weather conditions were horrible to begin with. Half your fans had no shirts on when they got wet they took them off. If you recall. You can justify the actions but it is felony. Then as I walk to the hotel across the street from the stadium to have a glass bottle thrown at me simple because I am wearing a gates jersey on? I am being told he sucks and to go back to SD? I am just asking for your fans to show some respect to other teams fans. Not to try to harm them. Can KC not afford security? I mean what if someone got seriously hurt?

Again, I have been to Arrowhead with several fans of opposing teams and never seen this happen. Makes me wonder what you are doing back to be in this situation.

85_skill
Thank god you don't.

Did you mom ever have any kids that lived?

doesnt Canada only have 1 show on tv? called the trailer park boys? I can see how you fit on it with being a Chief fan.

Canada
doesnt Canada only have 1 show on tv? called the trailer park boys? I can see how you fit on it with being a Chief fan.

Witty...did you come up with that all by yourself?

Canada
12-24-2010, 04:25 PM
doesnt Canada only have 1 show on tv? called the trailer park boys? I can see how you fit on it with being a Chief fan.Its a real wonder people want to hit you with a bottle though. I just wish guys like you were tough enough to say sh!t to someone s face!!

85_skill
12-24-2010, 04:26 PM
You already beat the Titans? easy win? Really? okay! we will see! http://www.rotoworld.com/premium/slideshows/image.ashx?id=2300@1

Canada
12-24-2010, 04:28 PM
first of all do you live in Canada? Because if you lived in KC you would get a clear pic of what I am talking about http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

This is how you do it! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

You already beat the Titans? easy win? Really? okay! we will see! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/12/48.jpg

If you want I can start a seperate thread for the pics of all your man crushes!!

SIC J
12-24-2010, 04:34 PM

Do you know how many people have been stabbed at Charger games? Get out of here with that crap. There are at least 15-20 fights at EVERY Charger home game.

Don't act like it doesn't happen in SD.

85_skill
12-24-2010, 04:35 PM
If you want I can start a seperate thread for the pics of all your man crushes!!

well we know your man crush is Doug Flutie isnt he from Canada?:yahoo:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/12/48.jpg

Canada
12-24-2010, 04:37 PM
well we know your man crush is Doug Flutie isnt he from Canada?:yahoo:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/12/48.jpg
No, he isn't. Another shining example of your complete lack of football knowledge!! Flutie is an American who played in the CFL. Genius!!

85_skill
12-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Do you know how many people have been stabbed at Charger games? Get out of here with that crap. There are at least 15-20 fights at EVERY Charger home game.

Don't act like it doesn't happen in SD.

I would like to show me something from sandiego tribune that someone was stabbed at the stadium several times.

In any given stadium a situation can happen but I give respect to SD for having high security levels and since it is a Military town many of the Marines, Navy personal etc are there. SD has a higher security level with kicking people out for starting things with other fans. They kick people out fast and do not tolerate it as for KC anything goes! KC has a very nice stadium I wish it had tougher sanctions and tigher security. The games are suppose to be enjoyable I never drink at a game ever.

SIC J
12-24-2010, 04:52 PM
I would like to show me something from sandiego tribune that someone was stabbed at the stadium several times.

In any given stadium a situation can happen but I give respect to SD for having high security levels and since it is a Military town many of the Marines, Navy personal etc are there. SD has a higher security level with kicking people out for not starting things with other fans. They kick people out fast and do not tolerate it as for KC anything goes! KC has a very nice stadium I wish it had tougher sanctions and tigher security. The games are suppose to be enjoyable I never drink at a game ever.

I know friends personally that have seen people get stabbed at games. I've seen a fight last longer than 30 secs which is pretty long for having "high security" as you say. My buddies and I had a beer thrown at us at a Chiefs vs Chargers game a couple years ago after the Chiefs won.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The REASON the Chargers have such "high security" in the first place is because of all the past fights and problems. Quit trying to make it sound like Charger fans are saints or something. They are almost as bad as Raider fans. Whats funny is there were more fights at the 49er game this year than the Raider game.

SIC J
12-24-2010, 04:57 PM

And sorry to break it to you, but they don't put EVERYTHING in the paper or news.

A friend of mine and his friend got jumped by some essays for no reason and they were both stabbed several times. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

I know someone in high school who was shot at a park in a drive-by. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

Was at a bar in Oceanside (grand opening of Margarita Rocks back in like 2003 I think), watched a guy break a bottle over someones head and stabs him in the neck. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

Need me to keep going? Or do you see the trend here?

85_skill
12-24-2010, 10:52 PM
And sorry to break it to you, but they don't put EVERYTHING in the paper or news.

A friend of mine and his friend got jumped by some essays for no reason and they were both stabbed several times. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

I know someone in high school who was shot at a park in a drive-by. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

Was at a bar in Oceanside (grand opening of Margarita Rocks back in like 2003 I think), watched a guy break a bottle over someones head and stabs him in the neck. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

Need me to keep going? Or do you see the trend here?

I am not talking about crime rate and comparing cities, I am talking about the owner of the Chiefs is liable if an opposing fan or opposing player gets injured to do a chiefs fan being drunk and trying to cause that person bodily harm injury. The owner of the Chiefs then would be Liable. I also think because it was a Monday night game alot fans got more hyped than a day time game. Anyways the stadium should see if fans are drunk they shouldnt let them in stadium. The problem that is like 20% of the stadium. I wish they had seats where drinking is prohibited this ensures that families that come to the stadium do not have to explain to there 10 year old that Billy Bob had to many drinks and punched the opposing fan because they scored a TD.

SIC J
12-25-2010, 02:21 AM
I am not talking about crime rate and comparing cities, I am talking about the owner of the Chiefs is liable if an opposing fan or opposing player gets injured to do a chiefs fan being drunk and trying to cause that person bodily harm injury. The owner of the Chiefs then would be Liable. I also think because it was a Monday night game alot fans got more hyped than a day time game. Anyways the stadium should see if fans are drunk they shouldnt let them in stadium. The problem that is like 20% of the stadium. I wish they had seats where drinking is prohibited this ensures that families that come to the stadium do not have to explain to there 10 year old that Billy Bob had to many drinks and punched the opposing fan because they scored a TD.

I was making a point that not everything makes the paper. So asking to see article of a story of someone getting stabbed at a Charger game is not gonna happen.

Thing about it. If they put on the news EVERY Sunday about an incident happening at a Charger game, how would it look?

Or do you just not comprehend that?

And NO, the owner of the Chargers is NOT gonna be liable. Get a clue.

tornadospotter
12-25-2010, 02:43 AM
I am going to jump in here and say, thread closed.

tornadospotter
12-25-2010, 02:45 AM
It is Christmas Day! Peace on Earth.