PDA

View Full Version : Just like I fugured!

lordchillz
12-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Last week was a throw-away game! They did not go onto last week with a lets-lose mentality but they went with a let's do what we can and if we win great but if we lose oh well mentality! The offensive packages tell the story! Like I said before! All those with dvr! Look at last week game and todays game! Croyle fid not have the options that cassel had today! I'm not downing the coaches just know when they decided to take a loss and when they decided to take the game and dominate! Give an inch to take back a mile!!!

Seek
12-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Last week was a throw-away game! They did not go onto last week with a lets-lose mentality but they went with a let's do what we can and if we win great but if we lose oh well mentality! The offensive packages tell the story! Like I said before! All those with dvr! Look at last week game and todays game! Croyle fid not have the options that cassel had today! I'm not downing the coaches just know when they decided to take a loss and when they decided to take the game and dominate! Give an inch to take back a mile!!!

You are crazy. The emergency surgery was done on Wednesday. That is the days the install the game plan. Cassels surgery changed the game plan.

Croyle didn't see the same packages because he sucks, and they could not follow the same game with Croyle leading the team.

Your conspiracy theory is a very far stretch but if it makes you feel like a good reporter. Keep believing it.

There is absolutely ZERO reason, the Chiefs wouldn't end the play off race by beating the Chargers last week. They then could rest these next two weeks as it would be locked today.

Boxermm187
12-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Its A Win!!

lordchillz
12-19-2010, 05:57 PM
I understand you skepticism but theyre intention was to keep everyone healthy for this run! It's worth the risk with the lead in the division! Apparently you don't have dvr! I'm not calling you ignorant but as far as game planning goes today showed we're not as bad as last week showed! I know we can score no matter whose QB! I appreciate the plan if it gets us into the playoffs! I'd rather take a soft game plan to preserve players if it means having all of our weapons in the clutch! Do you think croyle will be here next year? Apparently he did good enough for four quarters to keep him in the game! When do you challenge your third QB? It's really common sense! When do you decide the game is lost?

slc chief
12-19-2010, 10:14 PM
if you have a differant qb running the show like they did last week. of course the game plan is going to be differant,croyle can not run the same plays effectivly that cassell can

Canada
12-20-2010, 06:59 AM
just curious, what are your football credentials? Did you play pee wee football? junior high? high school? college? The nice thing about the internet is anyone can say anything they want, but you are so far from the truth it isn't even funny. The reason we couldn't score or move the ball much on the Chargers is because they are a damn good team! Rams are not even close...not close AT ALL to the talent level of the Chargers

The Chiefs did not show up for that game at all regardless of the talent level is STL, SD or anywhere else. I dont buy into that crap about not caring if they won. Thats crap, but the Chargers are not a team that beats us 31-0. If Cassel played that game its a different score. Maybe not a different outcome but we dont get shut out. If the Chargers are so talented, how come they are only 8-6?

nigeriannightmare
12-20-2010, 09:05 AM
just curious, what are your football credentials? Did you play pee wee football? junior high? high school? college? The nice thing about the internet is anyone can say anything they want, but you are so far from the truth it isn't even funny. The reason we couldn't score or move the ball much on the Chargers is because they are a damn good team! Rams are not even close...not close AT ALL to the talent level of the Chargers

you know the Rams beat the chargers right....

josh1971
12-20-2010, 09:17 AM

Doh!

4everchiefsfan25
12-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Any given Sunday. Thats why they play the game because if they just went off paper the Chiefs would not have a winning record

Chiefster
12-20-2010, 11:12 AM
The Chiefs did not show up for that game at all regardless of the talent level is STL, SD or anywhere else. I dont buy into that crap about not caring if they won. Thats crap, but the Chargers are not a team that beats us 31-0. If Cassel played that game its a different score. Maybe not a different outcome but we dont get shut out. If the Chargers are so talented, how come they are only 8-6?

Agreed, the Chargers are not 31 points better then we are IMO.

I did not know that, but it is in deed an interesting fun fact! :smile

Doh!

:lol::lol::lol:

Any given Sunday. Thats why they play the game because if they just went off paper the Chiefs would not have a winning record

Yup, the game is played on the field not the stats sheet.

ChargerDan
12-20-2010, 12:42 PM
throw away game?

yea okay, i highly doubt that

4everchiefsfan25
12-20-2010, 12:48 PM
throw away game?

ya there is no way any NFL head coach would ever throw away a game

Chiefster
12-20-2010, 02:38 PM
throw away game?

Agreed.

hometeam
12-20-2010, 07:49 PM
teams dont lose games on purpose. ever.

Canada
12-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Right now, the Chargers would beat us 7 out of 10 times AT San Diego.

We would beat the Chargers 7 out of 10 times AT Kansas City.

That is what it is. I agree, we don't get shut out with Cassel, but we also don't compete. It was what it was. We are not a superbowl team yet. Next year we will be though! :)No one is. thats why they play the games!!

matthewschiefs
12-20-2010, 09:06 PM
teams dont lose games on purpose. ever.

I 100% agree. We went into the Chargers game wanting to and expecting to win as a team. We got our butts kicked but that's not saying the we took them lightly or were just going through the motions in that game. We just had a REALLY BAD day.

Seek
12-20-2010, 09:34 PM
I understand you skepticism but theyre intention was to keep everyone healthy for this run! It's worth the risk with the lead in the division! Apparently you don't have dvr! I'm not calling you ignorant but as far as game planning goes today showed we're not as bad as last week showed! I know we can score no matter whose QB! I appreciate the plan if it gets us into the playoffs! I'd rather take a soft game plan to preserve players if it means having all of our weapons in the clutch! Do you think croyle will be here next year? Apparently he did good enough for four quarters to keep him in the game! When do you challenge your third QB? It's really common sense! When do you decide the game is lost?

I do have a DVR and what I saw was Croyle taking deeper and slower drops. He then holds the ball waiting for the dump pass to get open, because he is not confident enough to make a pass to a receiver.

What I see Cassel doing is taking the snap and getting back seven yards much faster, so he has a chance to see his receivers faster, and if need be to step up in the pocket to avoid the sack. It is not a coincidence that Cassel is one of the last sacked QB's in the league. He has worked long an hard on that since becoming a Chief. It is also not a coincidence that Croyle got sacked for huge 12 yard losses and could not complete a pass with pressure.

Now lets not even discuss how much better Cassel is on his decision making when there is pressure. St. Louis was bringing the heat. That is evidence by the negative rushing yards we had the 1st qtr.

So, you can call me ignorant if you want, but I will still think you are crazy for thinking there is a consipiracy. Fact of the matter is the Chiefs game plan was to run the ball and don't let Croyle lose the game for us. The Charges stopped that, and Croyle just was not good enough to pick the team up and win, and the team knew it and laid down.

The team this week was flat and ready to roll over. Cassel made some huge plays and got the team excited and they responded.

4everchiefsfan25
12-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Right now, the Chargers would beat us 7 out of 10 times AT San Diego.

We would beat the Chargers 7 out of 10 times AT Kansas City.

That is what it is. I agree, we don't get shut out with Cassel, but we also don't compete. It was what it was. We are not a superbowl team yet. Next year we will be though! :)
Any time we have Cassel in I believe that we will compete we may not win but we will compete. We are becoming a tough minded team and with our starting qb we will always beable to compete

Canada
12-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Am I the only one annoyed that the title of this thread is "Just like I fugured"?

4everchiefsfan25
12-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Am I the only one annoyed that the title of this thread is "Just like I fugured"?
haha I just ignored it

Canada
12-21-2010, 04:23 PM
I fugured you would

Chiefster
12-21-2010, 10:10 PM

Possibly. :D

okikcfan
12-21-2010, 10:28 PM
ya there is no way any NFL head coach would ever throw away a game

Correction, last years Colts! Tho I would not say he threw it away but they didn't play any starters and still lost the Superbowl! :whipping1:

tornadospotter
12-21-2010, 10:40 PM
I fugured you would
You fugured he would what?

okikcfan
12-21-2010, 10:52 PM
You fugured he would what?

just ignored it.....lol

4everchiefsfan25
12-22-2010, 08:53 AM
Correction, last years Colts! Tho I would not say he threw it away but they didn't play any starters and still lost the Superbowl! :whipping1:
Well I mean the coach didn't go into the game saying we are going to just give the game to the Jets. He didn't start some of his players but he told the back up QB go out there and do your best.

4everchiefsfan25
12-22-2010, 08:55 AM
I fugured you would
I fugured the more I drank the u would turn into an I:toast2: :toast2: :drunkhb: :drunkhb:

okikcfan
12-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Well I mean the coach didn't go into the game saying we are going to just give the game to the Jets. He didn't start some of his players but he told the back up QB go out there and do your best.

I agree with what your saying, my point was the overall effort from the coach was not there by not playing his starters because he knew they were going to the playoffs so losing was not that big of deal which had many fans, reporters and even some players a tat bit upset. In the end it didn't really pay off.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Don't you know that lordchillz knows everything? His 33 posts are infamous and beyond repute!!!:lol:

Canada
12-22-2010, 10:42 AM
I fugured the more I drank the u would turn into an I:toast2: :toast2: :drunkhb: :drunkhb:

I dont know why you want me to turn into an I, bt I will drink with you!! :bananen_smilies046:

4everchiefsfan25
12-22-2010, 10:56 AM
I dont know why you want me to turn into an I, bt I will drink with you!! :bananen_smilies046:
Drinking beer always sounds good:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
12-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Drinking beer always sounds good:bananen_smilies046:

You don't have to tell me!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/12/44.jpg

4everchiefsfan25
12-22-2010, 11:18 AM

:sSig_youtheman: :sSig_youtheman: where can i get a chair like Canada? I wanna be just like Canada:lol:

Canada
12-22-2010, 11:34 AM
:sSig_youtheman: :sSig_youtheman: where can i get a chair like Canada? I wanna be just like Canada:lol:These were our empties in my garage from the beginning of Dec until the end of playoffs. My buddy and I save our empties one year and paid for our flights and hotel for 10 days in KC with the money we got from the empties!! :lol:

Here's my bar (almost finished in this pic, its fully done now)

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/12/45.jpg

4everchiefsfan25
12-22-2010, 12:36 PM
These were our empties in my garage from the beginning of Dec until the end of playoffs. My buddy and I save our empties one year and paid for our flights and hotel for 10 days in KC with the money we got from the empties!! :lol:

Here's my bar (almost finished in this pic, its fully done now)

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/12/45.jpg
:jump1: I love it. I'm jealous of Canada :sFl_canada2:

tornadospotter
12-22-2010, 08:07 PM
:jump1: I love it. I'm jealous of Canada :sFl_canada2:
He is a jerk. :punk::mooning::D

Hayvern
12-22-2010, 11:32 PM

YouTube - You Play To Win The Game (INFL Mixtape)

Chiefster
12-22-2010, 11:40 PM
YouTube - You Play To Win The Game (INFL Mixtape) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLlIdZikDk)
Ya know I never knew that you play to win the game until I saw that video. I just always thought you played for mere fun of it. After all, isn't that why their paid to play the game? :lol:

tornadospotter
12-22-2010, 11:47 PM
YouTube - You Play To Win The Game (INFL Mixtape) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLlIdZikDk)
You play to what?

Nice find Vern!:punk:

okikcfan
12-23-2010, 09:55 AM

Canada, I see American Beer, German Beer and Irish Beer, No Canadian Beer? :whipping1:

Canada
12-23-2010, 09:57 AM
Canada, I see American Beer, German Beer and Irish Beer, No Canadian Beer? :whipping1:

Those are all brewed in Canada my friend!! :sFl_canada2: Makes them taste much better. I do have a soft spot for the Guiness though!!

There is some SteamWhistle in there too. Toronto beer!! :bananen_smilies046: