PDA

View Full Version : The what did you do for Christmas thread.

stricken721
12-25-2010, 10:40 PM
I haven't seen too many people on here today (which is understandable considering it's Christmas) so I thought I would go ahead and create this thread.

What did you do or get for Christmas?

I went to my parents house and my Grandparents and Sisters showed up and we all had an excellent dinner. I was able to pick up a new laptop for Christmas from my parents. I needed to get that for college.

Now it's your turn! :D

matthewschiefs
12-25-2010, 11:23 PM
lol i am rather sad i stayed home and watched basketball with the lady of the house. Not a horrible way to spend your christmas.

Canada
12-26-2010, 04:58 AM
Worked...for the 7th straigh year. Fu*k Christmas

GlennBree
12-26-2010, 11:19 AM
I worked on Christmas too! Merry Christmas to everyone though!!!

N TX Dave
12-26-2010, 12:40 PM
I deep fried a turkey and had a great big dinner wit my wife, daugther who is 8 months PJ and her husband and played Borderlands.

honda522
12-26-2010, 05:29 PM
A computer virus...fixed now though.

I got a pass to go skydiving next week in vegas as you know..but I also got a couple of MIZZOU tshirts, a target to shoot at, a picture frame that says Chiefs and has cards in there including Matt Cassel, Thomas Jones, Tamba Hali, DMC, Bowe, and Charles...its freaking tight.

I should get a picture to show you.

Also got Chipotle and Jose Peppers gift cards.

tornadospotter
12-26-2010, 11:44 PM
We did our family Christmas on Christmas eve. Had all my children at our home, My oldest daughter, wiski girl, her hubby and my grandson. My middle daughter and her boyfriend. My youngest daughter, who is still in school. Had a great meal, great gifts, and shared a movie. The best gift I recieved, came from my youngest, a leather Chiefs Billfold! It is special to me. Because it was the first gift to me she bought with her own money, and she is my youngest.

Chiefster
12-27-2010, 02:48 AM
I misread the thread title. I spent time with family.

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 01:14 PM
I haven't seen too many people on here today (which is understandable considering it's Christmas) so I thought I would go ahead and create this thread.

What did you do or get for Christmas?

I went to my parents house and my Grandparents and Sisters showed up and we all had an excellent dinner. I was able to pick up a new laptop for Christmas from my parents. I needed to get that for college.

Now it's your turn! :D
I drank lots of beer:drunkhb:

Canada
12-27-2010, 01:17 PM
I drank lots of beer:drunkhb:

Me too, thats what made working 6am to 6pm so sh!tty!! :bananen_smilies046:

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Me too, thats what made working 6am to 6pm so sh!tty!! :bananen_smilies046:
lol i was training so I could keep up with you. WWCD is what was going through my head. What Would Canada Do :bananen_smilies046: