PDA

View Full Version : Slamming the Chiefs on the NFL!

hermhater
09-26-2007, 10:25 PM
They are slamming the Chiefs on Inside the NFL.

Collinsworth said SD will win the west by 2 games.

They all said the Chiefs aren't very good.

Shut up guys... geeezzz

m0ebr0
09-26-2007, 10:29 PM

Shut up guys... geeezzz

Ive already stated what i think about the west.
SD - Noe chenestry
Donks - Scraped by 2 bad teams and lost to Jax
Faiders - Not good
We can take the divison with the way our team is progressing.

Coach
09-26-2007, 11:32 PM
I do think that SD is the team to beat in this division when its all said and done. I think the Chiefs have as good of shot of beating them as anyone though.

tornadospotter
09-26-2007, 11:58 PM
I do think that SD is the team to beat in this division when its all said and done. I think the Chiefs have as good of shot of beating them as anyone though.
I also think that SD is the team to beat in our division. The donks are always going to contend, and we need to beat done the faders. That being said, I think this next game will really tell us where we are at with this season. This is a big game IMO.

hermhater
09-27-2007, 12:00 AM
I also think that SD is the team to beat in our division. The donks are always going to contend, and we need to beat done the faders. That being said, I think this next game will really tell us where we are at with this season. This is a big game IMO.

I'm with you dude!

:sign0098:

Coach
09-27-2007, 12:02 AM

Ditto on everything in this post!

SD and Denver will get better as the season progresses. SD is going through a major adjustment period due to all of the coaching changes. Denver has a QB still trying to find his way. If KC continues to improve on offense, then this division is wide open.

hermhater
09-27-2007, 12:15 AM

SD and Denver will get better as the season progresses. SD is going through a major adjustment period due to all of the coaching changes. Denver has a QB still trying to find his way. If KC continues to improve on offense, then this division is wide open.

You said it (you bet you did!) brother!

It looked like after last years performance by SD they would be hungry and invincible.

We totally have a chance at outright taking the division...

Maybe even HOMEFIELD advantage!!

And at Arrowhead that MEANS something!!!!!

:toast2::drunkhb::toast2::drunkhb::toast2::drunkhb :

anaeelbackwards
09-27-2007, 12:33 AM

agreed/ the only way we are going is up, and when our offense starts to gel, who knows where we'll end up! the afc west is somewhat of a toss-up...
:beer::drunkhb:

tornadospotter
09-27-2007, 12:35 AM

We need to open up the OF, Help our OL with a game plan that will spread out the SD defense. If pass blocking is the easy job for a O-Line, then do it. LJ will get his yards after we get some scores. I hate the field control, time control mentality, almost as bad as I hate the last minutes of a close game, when defense allows extra yards to keep the clock moving, and then the opposing team can score a game winning FG.

Chiefster
09-27-2007, 12:38 AM
The one team that concerns me in our division is the Faders; we have owned them for the last five or six years straight, and they have been very close at the end. I figure the law of averages have got to come creeping up on us soon, and with the game they gave the Donks I think it's a mistake to dismiss them.

tornadospotter
09-27-2007, 12:54 AM
The one team that concerns me in our division is the Faders; we have owned them for the last five or six years straight, and they have been very close at the end. I figure the law of averages have got to come creeping up on us soon, and with the game they gave the Donks I think it's a mistake to dismiss them.
Stop that talk right now!!!!!!!!!! The World is not ending just yet! But I am also paying attention to the hated faders.

hermhater
09-27-2007, 12:57 AM

Just when I think he is only a joker Chiefster comes through with wisdom beyond his years...

Wait wouldn't that mean the grave?

OH MY GOD Chiefster is a poltergeist!!!!:wheelchair:

Chiefster
09-27-2007, 02:36 AM
Just when I think he is only a joker Chiefster comes through with wisdom beyond his years...

Wait wouldn't that mean the grave?

OH MY GOD Chiefster is a poltergeist!!!!:wheelchair:

I'm heerrrre!

Guru
09-27-2007, 04:50 AM
I'm heerrrre!

Go into the light!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/09/30.jpg

chief31
09-27-2007, 09:10 AM
Speaking of the Raiders, in case noone has noticed, if Larry Johnson doesn't start to improve, statistically, then the nick-name "L.J." could soon belong elsewhere, in the AFC West.

Again, I am not saying that Larry is doing anything wrong, but if this offense doesn't get rolling, then we may be hearing about "L.J." as a Raider.

hermhater
09-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Speaking of the Raiders, in case noone has noticed, if Larry Johnson doesn't start to improve, statistically, then the nick-name "L.J." could soon belong elsewhere, in the AFC West.

Again, I am not saying that Larry is doing anything wrong, but if this offense doesn't get rolling, then we may be hearing about "L.J." as a Raider.

I hear ya.

I'm sure we will open up passing to TG and Dbowe this week.

Just 3 more days guys.

Can you feel it in your blood?!??!?!?!

sling58
09-28-2007, 08:17 AM
I don't give a rats a## what anyone on ESPN, NFL network, Fox, Uncle Joe's I can't analyze football network, says about my team. The Chiefs are the best in the west I feel and if you say otherwise Canada and myself will be in the parking lot to help explain things to you clearer!

McLovin
09-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Just when you thought this post was dead.... They're Here

stlchief
09-28-2007, 09:05 AM
We're back. I am anxiously awaiting all the 180's by national broadcasters Sunday evening. I can hear it already:

"This is what I've been saying all year, once the offense starts clicking..."

"They beat SD today, if they continue this way, this might be a dangerous team in the play-offs..."

"We all knew it was just a matter of time before LJ & TG got going..."

"I said on draft day D-Bowe would be a star in the NFL, I just didn't know it would happen so fast..."

"No doubt - the most improved defense in the NFL..."

I sit and wait...

And make sure you date this post - I want to be branded a psychic after everyone of them come true.

Canada
09-28-2007, 09:08 AM
Did anyone see Jamie Dukes on NFL network last night. I think that fat sh*t gets his info from fatlock. In fact they kinda look the same do you think....

McLovin
09-28-2007, 09:57 AM
We're back. I am anxiously awaiting all the 180's by national broadcasters Sunday evening. I can hear it already:

"They beat SD today, if they continue this way, this might be a dangerous team in the play-offs..."

"I said on draft day D-Bowe would be a star in the NFL, I just didn't know it would happen so fast..."

I sit and wait...

And make sure you date this post - I want to be branded a psychic after everyone of them come true.

Unfortunatly after we beat Sandy .. eggo nah more like downyflake, everyone is going to focus on how bad Sandy Eggo is and how could they lose to the lowly Chiefs.

Seems as if the Chiefs did win the Super Bowl this year everyone (drive by media) would say wow what a bad year in football if the Chiefs won. No Respect I tell ya No Respect.

btw have I mentioned lately
Fire Herm and Solari
C-O-W-H-E-R :yahoo:

m0ef0e
09-28-2007, 01:01 PM

I sit and wait...

Yep, yep. The Chiefs are about to start turning heads and raising eyebrows this year.

sling58
09-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Yep, yep. The Chiefs are about to start turning heads and raising eyebrows this year.

I think so to. There is not a big fire lit yet but the embers are smoldering!

m0ebr0
09-28-2007, 01:55 PM
I hear ya.

I'm sure we will open up passing to TG and Dbowe this week.

Just 3 more days guys.

Can you feel it in your blood?!??!?!?!

I can feel it. Im ready

m0ebr0
09-28-2007, 01:56 PM
I don't give a rats a## what anyone on ESPN, NFL network, Fox, Uncle Joe's I can't analyze football network, says about my team. The Chiefs are the best in the west I feel and if you say otherwise Canada and myself will be in the parking lot to help explain things to you clearer!

We can definatly be the best team in the AFC West. If we can win an early division game on the road it will help us out alot in taking the West and ESPN will start looking a different way about us.

hermhater
09-28-2007, 01:58 PM
The Dolts play the rest of the division for the next 3 weeks...

Please god don't let them sweep!

m0ebr0
09-28-2007, 02:02 PM

That would be bad...

Canada
09-28-2007, 08:06 PM

I won't....they are gonna lose to my Chiefs!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
09-28-2007, 08:06 PM
I won't....they are gonna lose to my Chiefs!! :bananen_smilies046:.

Whew!

Thanks you God!

Canada
09-28-2007, 08:07 PM

Whew!

Thanks you God!

No problem ....now as your God I command you to :beer:

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 12:26 AM

Shut up guys... geeezzz

No; let just keep on talkin! :D

sling58
10-01-2007, 08:21 AM
No; let just keep on talkin! :D

Blah blah blah we are all post whores!

:lol: :lol:

McLovin
10-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Blah blah blah we are all post whores!

Present

sling58
10-01-2007, 08:58 AM
Present

Bout time you showed up

Canada
10-01-2007, 09:41 AM
huh....we are post whoring? I don't do that

sling58
10-01-2007, 09:42 AM
huh....we are post whoring? I don't do that

Not you! Never!!!

wolfpack
10-01-2007, 10:09 AM
untill they win most of the time and look good doing it the national media wont say much.

sling58
10-01-2007, 10:12 AM
untill they win most of the time and look good doing it the national media wont say much.

the National Media can not say another word about the Chiefs all year and I would be ok with that as long as we had a great record and made the playoffs.

m0ebr0
10-01-2007, 10:20 AM
the National Media can not say another word about the Chiefs all year and I would be ok with that as long as we had a great record and made the playoffs.

Agreed. I just think its funny how the media despite how well we do just ignore us as much as possible. Tony G tied the TD record and at halftime of SNF they didnt show it with the other memorable moments.

sling58
10-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Agreed. I just think its funny how the media despite how well we do just ignore us as much as possible. Tony G tied the TD record and at halftime of SNF they didnt show it with the other memorable moments.

I will be pissed if he doesn't get some recognition next week when he breaks it.

I will start a "TG need TD recognition" thing next week.

m0ebr0
10-01-2007, 10:23 AM
I will be pissed if he doesn't get some recognition next week when he breaks it.

I will start a "TG need TD recognition" thing next week.

Ill be in there with ya.

sling58
10-01-2007, 10:30 AM
Ill be in there with ya.

Always nice to have distinguished company!

chief31
10-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Dieon "Crimetime" Sanders highlighted T.G.s touchdown on his "primtime moments" sketch, on NFL Network.

sling58
10-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Dieon "Crimetime" Sanders highlighted T.G.s touchdown on his "primtime moments" sketch, on NFL Network.

Atleast someone gave him some props.

m0ef0e
10-01-2007, 01:33 PM

That was a GREAT catch!! Way to pull down the rebound from triple-coverage! Tony is the best.

sling58
10-01-2007, 02:21 PM
That was a GREAT catch!! Way to pull down the rebound from triple-coverage! Tony is the best.

I can't wait to see it on NFL replay.