12-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Because our QB sure is hell looked like him today.:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

AussieChiefsFan
12-26-2010, 04:45 PM
:punk:

stricken721
12-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Matt Cassel looked awesome today. He showed us again why he is the QBOTF and a Pro Bowler

Ryfo18
12-26-2010, 04:57 PM
So the comparison against Tom Brady is a fair one. Glad Fig is onboard too!

figcrostic
12-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Matt Cassel looked awesome today. He showed us again why he is the QBOTF and a Pro Bowler

He should be a pro-bowler but something tells me he's not going to become one because the media is not kind to KC

chief31
12-26-2010, 05:02 PM
He should be a pro-bowler but something tells me he's not going to become one because the media is not kind to KC

I think that the game last week, with the appendectomy still fresh, may have caught enough peoples' eyes.

We shall have to wait and see, Tuesday.

Canada
12-26-2010, 05:02 PM

Naw, Cassel does not have the same haircut as my daughter and Brady

figcrostic
12-26-2010, 05:04 PM
So the comparison against Tom Brady is a fair one. Glad Fig is onboard too!

I've been onboard when he started constiently playing good about 6-8 weeks ago where have you been at?

figcrostic
12-26-2010, 05:04 PM
I think that the game last week, with the appendectomy still fresh, may have caught enough peoples' eyes.

We shall have to wait and see, Tuesday.

That's right he's 2-0 without his appendix

honda522
12-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Ever since his appendectomy he has played with even more intensity and desire. I think I am glad he had to sit out that game...lit a fire.

Ryfo18
12-26-2010, 05:09 PM
I've been onboard when he started constiently playing good about 6-8 weeks ago where have you been at?

But I didnt know you were onboard with calling him our Tom Brady. There's liking him, and then there's putting him on Brady's level. He's still got some super bowls to win, but I have no doubt he can play at that level.

figcrostic
12-26-2010, 05:12 PM
Ever since his appendectomy he has played with even more intensity and desire. I think I am glad he had to sit out that game...lit a fire.

Yeah and when they took him out of the game he was pissed and wanted right back in. After Croyle showed once again what a loser he is by losing yardage on one throw then throwing a horrible pass to bowe which ended up getting intercepted. Croyle has bad luck or something the man is just a loser that makes everyone around him worse except the other team

figcrostic
12-26-2010, 05:18 PM
But I didnt know you were onboard with calling him our Tom Brady. There's liking him, and then there's putting him on Brady's level. He's still got some super bowls to win, but I have no doubt he can play at that level.

LOL it's one game brother and he looked phenomenal he played like Brady today. He has not this whole season though he has played very well aside from the first couple games and last season. Let's hope this continues I love his passion though.

Boxermm187
12-26-2010, 05:24 PM
I have ALWAYS been a Cassel fan.......Cassel is our leader... hate on haters cause Cassel is our QBOTF

matthewschiefs
12-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Matt Cassel today showed that if the Other teams D is out to stop the run and make him beat them that he can and will do it.

SIC J
12-26-2010, 06:02 PM
LOL it's one game brother and he looked phenomenal he played like Brady today. He has not this whole season though he has played very well aside from the first couple games and last season. Let's hope this continues I love his passion though.

Go look at their stats for the year. Cassel is not too far behind Brady.

figcrostic
12-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Go look at their stats for the year. Cassel is not too far behind Brady.

At this point Tom Brady is the top dog, Cassel is becoming a big dog but not quite there yet. Next year he might just be on one of the top tier big dogs right now he's playing on a Trent Green level when he settled in, this is a huge compliment. At this point Brady is above every qb in the league including manning and crybaby rivers.

SIC J
12-26-2010, 06:24 PM
At this point Tom Brady is the top dog, Cassel is becoming a big dog but not quite there yet. Next year he might just be on one of the top tier big dogs right now he's playing on a Trent Green level when he settled in, this is a huge compliment. At this point Brady is above every qb in the league including manning and crybaby rivers.

I agree. Brady is the man. Can't deny that. But Cassel is mentored by Brady. He has all the signs of being one of the best QB's in the league. I would say Cassel is a top 5 QB in the NFL this season for the reason that he is doing "great" at what his JOB position is being asked to do for his team.

Hayvern
12-26-2010, 06:36 PM
I have had said all season there is no question about his desire and toughness. His knock most of the season is that he has not been the guy that was going to win a game for you.

Today he showed that there is some skill. The other members of the offense stepped up today and made it happen. I actually saw some passing plays today that were some of the best looking plays. Cassel really seems to have hit his stride.

I still want to see how he does against the Raiders, he needs to have a good game against the Raiders going into the playoffs. I will be completely sold.

either way, the man has shown that he IS the QBOTF and any suggestions that Croyle would be better have been completely laid to rest.

rodu
12-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Matt Cassel today showed that if the Other teams D is out to stop the run and make him beat them that he can and will do it.

hopefully it'll make defenses second guess stacking the box against us

GarH
12-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Apples and oranges. Brady has an appendix and Cassel doesn't.

matthewschiefs
12-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Apples and oranges. Brady has an appendix and Cassel doesn't.
:lol: :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

wilqb16
12-27-2010, 02:15 AM
Naw, Cassel does not have the same haircut as my daughter and Brady

And thank heavens...anyone else want to sneak up behind Brady with some scissors???

Three7s
12-27-2010, 02:33 AM
And thank heavens...anyone else want to sneak up behind Brady with some scissors???
Don't mess with Jesus! :lol:

azchiefsfan
12-27-2010, 08:52 AM
I've been gone several weeks due to health issues, but it's nice to see the bandwagoners eat some crow. Fig, Cassel and Bowe are doing what we have said all along. I said just before the first game of the season that these guys played like they believe they can win in the pre-season and was largely mocked by people like you Fig. Nice of you to join the parade after it made it past main street and already headed for the fair grounds.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Yeah and when they took him out of the game he was pissed and wanted right back in. After Croyle showed once again what a loser he is by losing yardage on one throw then throwing a horrible pass to bowe which ended up getting intercepted. Croyle has bad luck or something the man is just a loser that makes everyone around him worse except the other team
Aww come on man, Croyle hasn't had enough opportunity to show everyone how bad he sucks yet. :lol: Gimme a break, that dude is terrible and the players know it!! (sarcasm):yahoo:

Seek
12-27-2010, 09:22 AM
In my opinion he always played with that intensity and desire. It just took his one game absence and one game lack display from Croyle for some people to realize it.

bbacker51
12-27-2010, 09:33 AM
I wonder if losing an appendix lightens up your throwing arm side enough to let you put a little extra on his throws. :lol: Looks to me he has some extra mustard on the ball.

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 11:13 AM
That pass to Bowe was the best throw I have ever seen Cassel throw and I think he is going to be better than what anybody ever thought he could be he just needs time to keep getting better

ctchiefsfan
12-27-2010, 11:23 AM
I've been one of the ones who was not convinced that Cassel had what it takes. Though I have not been one of the ones calling for Croyle.

But I am convinced now. Sometime in the next 2 or 3 years, Cassel will be starting in a Suberbowl.

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 01:00 PM
I've been one of the ones who was not convinced that Cassel had what it takes. Though I have not been one of the ones calling for Croyle.

But I am convinced now. Sometime in the next 2 or 3 years, Cassel will be starting in a Suberbowl.
I hope your right maybe that can be his second one that hes starting in 2 or 3 years from now :homer:

Chiefster
12-27-2010, 01:27 PM
We didn't pick up Tom Brady. New England picked up Matt Cassel.

pojote
12-27-2010, 01:33 PM
I hope he should be selected, but can't play (he will be playing SB)

rodu
12-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Just imagine if Cassel had two wide outs rather than just Bowe

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 03:40 PM
We don't have to imagine it because next year we will get somebody. don't know who but I know we will get someone

ctchiefsfan
12-27-2010, 07:00 PM
We don't have to imagine it because next year we will get somebody. don't know who but I know we will get someone

I think you got that right! I feel really good about our management team. First time in a while I didn't feel I could do a better job running things!

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs: GO CHIEFS!!!

rook3207
12-27-2010, 07:22 PM
may be going out on a huge weak limb here but last week on the minute with mitch on our local radio station he mentioned possibly fitzgerald in the red and gold. and as far as cassel, its amazing what happens when you give your qb more that two seconds to throw a ball.

matthewschiefs
12-27-2010, 07:23 PM

That would be a huge thing for us. It would not allow Ds to stack the box and would help both the passing offense and rushing offense. It's something that I think that we have to do this comeing offseason.

ctchiefsfan
12-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah.....Another top notch receiver would be way too cool!

And a lot of us are drooling over the idea of maybe getting Fitz.

But I'll leave it to Pioli and Haley. After this year's turnaround, I'll trust our management to get us a Superbowl win.

Honest truth, I think we are REAL close to creating a Splatriots-like dynasty.

With the base we have and the mangement team we have I think we have the very real potential to dominate the AFC through the end of the decade.

We are not there yet. But I really think we are just a whisker or two away.

4everchiefsfan25
12-28-2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah.....Another top notch receiver would be way too cool!

And a lot of us are drooling over the idea of maybe getting Fitz.

But I'll leave it to Pioli and Haley. After this year's turnaround, I'll trust our management to get us a Superbowl win.

Honest truth, I think we are REAL close to creating a Splatriots-like dynasty.

With the base we have and the mangement team we have I think we have the very real potential to dominate the AFC through the end of the decade.

We are not there yet. But I really think we are just a whisker or two away.

I think we are almost there and the scary part for everybody in the NFL is that our team is built around some very good and very young players so we will be here to stay for a long while. Hopefully we can show the Patriots how you win all your games and including the Super Bowl :D

wilqb16
12-28-2010, 02:57 PM
may be going out on a huge weak limb here but last week on the minute with mitch on our local radio station he mentioned possibly fitzgerald in the red and gold.

I think everyone is saying this...I think it is a no brainer but it will cost us draft picks. I think the Cards are obviously going to spend their #1 on a QB. They will want help to go around him because they are clearly rebuilding.

I think we could get him for a 1st and a later round pick (a 4th or less), provided we are able to agree with him on a long term deal before pulling the trigger.

I'd be OK with this but we would need to add OL help or NT help via free agency.

4everchiefsfan25
12-28-2010, 03:36 PM
I would be ok if Pioli pulled off giving the Cardinals Croyle and a third round pick for Fitzgerald lol

figcrostic
12-28-2010, 09:29 PM
I would be ok if Pioli pulled off giving the Cardinals Croyle and a third round pick for Fitzgerald lol

If Pioli pulled that off :sSig_youtheman:

4everchiefsfan25
12-29-2010, 01:25 PM
If Pioli pulled that off :sSig_youtheman:
:lol: ya if he pulled that off he would be the greatest man alive

wilqb16
12-29-2010, 06:37 PM

No way he pulls this off without pulling a jedi mind trick...

"The first is not the draft pick you are looking for....Brodie Croyle is your QB of the future..."

Canada
12-29-2010, 06:42 PM
:lol: ya if he pulled that off he would be the greatest man alive

But as it stands now, I still hold the title!! :2bang9hj:

tornadospotter
12-30-2010, 09:23 PM
But as it stands now, I still hold the title!! :2bang9hj:
Yes, in some sort of realm this is true. :SmokinBanana: