PDA

View Full Version : MANswers

hermhater
09-26-2007, 11:44 PM
There is a show on Spike TV called MANswers.

They just said a guy will probably die if he drinks 18 beers in one setting.

Canada?

You there?

Canada
09-26-2007, 11:46 PM

Canada?

You there?

I have proven that one wrong several times over!! :drunkhb: Sounds moe like WOMANswers...or MoEfOE :lol:j/k

Coach
09-26-2007, 11:47 PM
If the person isn't allowed to pee, maybe. Otherwise, I have proven that theory wrong many times over and occasionally twice on a good day.

tornadospotter
09-26-2007, 11:48 PM

Canada?

You there?
Canada wake up! Canada! :beer:

hermhater
If the person isn't allowed to pee, maybe. Otherwise, I have proven that theory wrong many times over and occasionally twice on a good day.

I second the motion!

Don't know that I have ever managed 36 but I trained for my goals and accomplished them!

I know for a fact I have done 22, but after that it's way too blurry to count!

anaeelbackwards
:drunkhb:

i think ive drink a good 24 at one sitting
then i passed out afterwards...

but hey im a woman. hah

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Unno

-Bill Engvall.

Canada
09-26-2007, 11:52 PM
I drank 36 at my graduation party and i slept on a park bench until the next afternoon, then woke up and went and sat out on the patio bar and drank till they closed again!!

Coach
09-26-2007, 11:52 PM
Sweet avatar Canada!

Canada
09-26-2007, 11:53 PM
:drunkhb:

i think ive drink a good 24 at one sitting
then i passed out afterwards...

but hey im a woman. hah

I don't doubt that there are women that can put em away. My sister taught me they ways of the beer and can still outdrink most guys I know!! Just not me :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
I drank 36 at my graduation party and i slept on a park bench until the next afternoon, then woke up and went and sat out on the patio bar and drank till they closed again!!

They kept saying for the AVERAGE guy...

I guess I forgot to put that in the post.

WE are above average.

WE are CHIEFS fans!

:toast2::drunkhb::toast2::drunkhb::toast2::drunkhb :

Canada
Sweet avatar Canada!

Thanks, thought u guys might like to see how good I look up close!! :lol:

Coach
09-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Thanks, thought u guys might like to see how good I look up close!! :lol:

Didn't realize you were even in the picture.:D

anaeelbackwards
09-26-2007, 11:58 PM
I don't doubt that there are women that can put em away. My sister taught me they ways of the beer and can still outdrink most guys I know!! Just not me :bananen_smilies046:

hahaah that did say in one sitting.....

but how many beers ive slammed in one night, is a different story! too damn many.... mixed in with shots of tequila... slur slur blasphemy slur slur...
:drunkhb::toast2:

and yes, i was always wondering what canada did look up close. :D

Canada
09-27-2007, 12:02 AM
hahaah that did say in one sitting.....

but how many beers ive slammed in one night, is a different story! too damn many.... mixed in with shots of tequila... slur slur blasphemy slur slur...
:drunkhb::toast2:

and yes, i was always wondering what canada did look up close. :D

sooo....u like?? I can look even better after we do some serious beer drinking!! :bananen_smilies046: I can't wait to party with you!! :toast2:

Chiefster
09-27-2007, 02:05 AM
sooo....u like?? I can look even better after we do some serious beer drinking!! :bananen_smilies046: I can't wait to party with you!! :toast2:

A guy goes into a bar, sits at the bar stool, tells the bar tender he wants whiskey and to leave the bottle. So He begins to take one shot right after the other as the bar tender looks on. After a short while he begins to pull out his wallet in between drinks, looks at a picture of his wife and continues his drinking binge. A few minutes of this goes by and curiosity gets the better of the bar tender and he has to ask why he looks at the picture in between drinks. The guy replys: "When the old lady starts lookin good I know it's time to quit!"

(I never said it was a good joke. :D )

hermhater
09-27-2007, 02:19 AM
A guy goes into a bar, sits at the bar stool, tells the bar tender he wants whiskey and to leave the bottle. So He begins to take one shot right after the other as the bar tender looks on. After a short while he begins to pull out his wallet in between drinks, looks at a picture of his wife and continues his drinking binge. A few minutes of this goes by and curiosity gets the better of the bar tender and he has to ask why he looks at the picture in between drinks. The guy replys: "When the old lady starts lookin good I know it's time to quit!"

funny joke

no comment

Chiefster
09-27-2007, 02:43 AM
funny joke

no comment

Probably wise! :D

tornadospotter
09-27-2007, 03:52 AM

:drunkhb: :drunkhb: :toast2: :toast2: :D :lol:

luv
09-27-2007, 04:48 AM
I have proven that one wrong several times over!! :drunkhb: Sounds moe like WOMANswers...or MoEfOE :lol:j/k
I was told earlier this month that I drank several guys under the table (of course, I don't really remember it). They passed out long before I did. Don't even begin to stereotype women. I don't care if we are on a football bb. *does the Z snap*

luv
09-27-2007, 04:50 AM
Me like beer. Beer just give me horrible headache next morning.

Guru
09-27-2007, 04:51 AM
I was told earlier this month that I drank several guys under the table (of course, I don't really remember it). They passed out long before I did. Don't even begin to stereotype women. I don't care if we are on a football bb. *does the Z snap*
meh:D

luv
09-27-2007, 04:53 AM
meh:D
Heh! Proof! Guru has seen me get drunk. Next time, if I just stick with beer, it will take longer.

Canada
09-27-2007, 08:13 AM
Me like beer. Beer just give me horrible headache next morning.

Then have beer in the morning!! :drunkhb:

McLovin
09-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Have drank more then 18 in one sitting multiple times. One night sat at the Shady Lady and drank up 200 dollars and this was in the early 90s. Then made the mistake of driving home never thought I would get past that Independence cop. Best one I barely remember though is 12 beers each with a shot of Ameretto, then ran out of Ameretto so drank another 6 of beer then 2 shots of Jager, a couple hot damn shots, and I think a shot or two of something else, I remember the first 12 beers and shots after that it got a bit blurry but the people I was with told me about it the next day. I was the kid there that night, suppose to be there to drive my older brother home. Ended up with much respect from his friends, although they drove me around for like an hour and a half before they would let me drive. Then I drove to my brothers and passed out in his driveway.

bryonc - assigned nickname from friends - B-Nut

:drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046: :beer: :yahoo:
still working on a sig

Canada
09-27-2007, 08:20 AM
My friends and I started a contest several years ago. We each put a 100 dollars into a bank account (11 of us in total) then on each birthday you have to drink a beer and a shot for every year old you are

Rules...

1. No turning down a shot that someone buys for you
2. Your birthday starts at midnight so you can actually get a headstart the night before
3. Your birthday does not end until you go to sleep.
4. All beers and shots must stay down until your birthday is over!!

I got $1100 for my 29th b day

Canada
09-27-2007, 08:21 AM
and on my 19th I dad to drink 19 prarie fires!! Tequila and tobasco sauce.

Coach
09-27-2007, 12:56 PM
and on my 19th I dad to drink 19 prarie fires!! Tequila and tobasco sauce.

Those are awful! Right along with Cement Mixers.

If I remember correctly, A cement mixer is a combination of two shots. You take a shot of Bailey's. While holding it in your mouth, you take another shot of lime juice. You then swish them around in your mouth and it turns into a mushy, chalky, jello consistency. Its a great way to follow-up a prairie fire if you are wanting a friend to head straight to the bathroom for a talk with the porcelain gods.

m0ef0e
09-27-2007, 12:58 PM
I've drank every day for seven years. I can't remember the most I've drank in one night but I'll tell ya that I used to throw keggers in the middle of the week and also on weekends all the time! I'm 100% positive I have drank more than 18 beers in one night many, many times.

Coach
09-27-2007, 12:59 PM
I've drank every day for seven years. I can't remember the most I've drank in one night but I'll tell ya that I used to throw keggers in the middle of the week and also on weekends all the time! I'm 100% positive I have drank more than 18 beers in one night many, many times.

Da Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.

Canada
09-28-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm not an alcoholic.....alcoholics go to meetings!!

m0ef0e
09-28-2007, 12:55 PM

That's right! :lol: Was up til 5 this morning drinking and going over week 4 with my friend. As we do every week. Now I'm at work slamming coffee like every other Friday! Can't wait till Sunday. The rest of the week is just a waste of time. GO CHIEFS!!!

:bananen_smilies046: :toast2: :drunkhb: :toast2: :drunkhb: :toast2:

luv
09-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Then I guess you're just a drunkard. :p

Canada
09-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Then I guess you're just a drunkard. :p

At least that what my mom says!! :)

sling58
09-29-2007, 09:29 AM
At least that what my mom says!! :)

Mom always said do what you do best!

chief31
09-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Mom always said do what you do best!

I thought she said "Don't play ball in the house".

hermhater
09-29-2007, 03:07 PM
I thought she said "Don't play ball in the house".

She told me to "Use your inside voice!"

Canada doesn't have an inside voice!

:lol:

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 01:13 AM

Heh! I guess those who drink seldom have a problem with it. :toast2:

anaeelbackwards
10-01-2007, 01:16 AM

QUOTE OF MY LIFE....and canada's. lol

i just love beer.!

sling58
10-01-2007, 08:11 AM

i just love beer.!

Add me to the list!

Canada
10-01-2007, 08:34 AM

i just love beer.!

I love that you love beer. I also love beer :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
10-01-2007, 08:35 AM
I love that you love beer. I also love beer :bananen_smilies046:

She is a perfect woman. Loves the CHIEFS and beer. What could be better?

Canada
10-01-2007, 08:36 AM

Can't say on the boards. I am too much of a gentleman and the mods might get mad!! :lol:

sling58
10-01-2007, 08:37 AM

Can't say on the boards. I am too much of a gentleman and the mods might get mad!! :lol:

Dang mods (just kidding guys!)

:lol: :lol: :funnypost:

chief31
10-01-2007, 08:52 AM

[quote=Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan;29816]

Dang mods (just kidding guys!)

:lol: :lol: :funnypost:

:smilies57: :smilies57:

sling58
10-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Ever get that feeling like your being watched? Freaky!