PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Congratulation Chiefs

BoltWalt
12-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Congratulation Chiefs, you played a heck of a season and took the division. Good luck in the playoffs, do our division proud.

nigeriannightmare
12-26-2010, 06:53 PM
Congratulation Chiefs, you played a heck of a season and took the division. Good luck in the playoffs, do our division proud.

Right on man...what's gonna happen with Norv? I'd have to say he's gone.

chief31
12-26-2010, 06:54 PM

Thanks Walt.

I respect the decision to show some class, when things didn't work out for your team.

Rep.

kcchiefs28
12-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Hey, a fan of an opposing team on our forum that is classy! :P

good season to you guys too, just came up a little short.

matthewschiefs
12-26-2010, 06:57 PM

Thanks we will do our best good of you to have class you do your bolts proud. :chiefs: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

figcrostic
12-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Hey, a fan of an opposing team on our forum that is classy! :P

good season to you guys too, just came up a little short.

I know wheres the northcalthug or whatever his name is probably ran for the hills after peyton manning dropped kicked the raiders heads off.

kcvet
12-26-2010, 07:11 PM
and Raiders just lost

Coach
12-26-2010, 07:39 PM

Class act even if you are a Bolts fan.

70 chiefsfan70
12-26-2010, 07:43 PM

Yes indeed classy, as has been stated by so many.

iratefan
12-26-2010, 08:17 PM
yes! lets do this division proud this year! we need some much needed respect. sick of listening to all the east teams in the news (even though thats where im at, heh). Sick of hearing about the vikings and the giants and jets. Sick of hearing about the Pats and the Saints. lets get some spotlight on AFC WEST with a good showing in the playoffs!

wilqb16
12-27-2010, 02:09 AM

Thank you.

Also, Rep you for the class. Good luck against the Donks next week...

I think you guys need a new head coach. Shouldn't have let Marty go...

I swear - if Marty ever gets another chance he will get a superbowl without some kicker messing it up for him.

tornadospotter
12-27-2010, 02:19 AM
Rep for class! Now we need to win for our great division! The AFC WEST Champs, should always win the Super Bowl. :punk:

Chiefster
12-27-2010, 02:20 AM

Thanks Walt.

I respect the decision to show some class, when things didn't work out for your team.

Rep.

Absolutely! You're a good man Charlie Brown! :smile

Rep again!

Canada
12-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Congratulation Chiefs, you played a heck of a season and took the division. Good luck in the playoffs, do our division proud.Stay Classy SanDiego

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/12/54.jpg

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Thanks Bolt atleast you got some class unlike some other Bolts fan. :bananen_smilies046:

ctchiefsfan
12-27-2010, 11:31 AM
One more Rep for a classy Bolts fan.

Seek
12-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Class act even if you are a Bolts fan.

I think he is a closet Chiefs Fan. Most fans would let it soak in for a while before they quickly jump on to say Congrats.

Either that, he just became a huge fan of the Crowd...

Chiefster
12-27-2010, 01:55 PM
I think he is a closet Chiefs Fan. Most fans would let it soak in for a while before they quickly jump on to say Congrats.

Either that, he just became a huge fan of the Crowd...

I just think he's a class act who happens to be a Charger fan, and, perhaps, a "Crowd" fan. :D

GarH
12-27-2010, 02:19 PM
A very classy post. Thanks.

Chazz
12-27-2010, 04:44 PM
i am a packers fan, but you guys had one heck of a football season!

I hope my Packers can beat the bears next week and get to the dance :)

Ryfo18
12-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Thanks BoltWalt! At least some opposing fans aren't complete D-Bags.

Looking forward to the Chiefs vs Packers in Green Bay next year! Best of luck to you guys next week, please beat the Bears. I cannot stand them!

Seek
12-27-2010, 05:35 PM

I'll tell you what. The Giants looked like a high school team yesterday. Wow.. that was a butt whooping. Every throw by Manning was almost picked, every run was a fumble. The Giants were in quick sand.

ctchiefsfan
12-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Whatever he is, he showed some serious class!

4everchiefsfan25
12-28-2010, 01:20 PM
I'll tell you what. The Giants looked like a high school team yesterday. Wow.. that was a butt whooping. Every throw by Manning was almost picked, every run was a fumble. The Giants were in quick sand.
Ya that was pathetic I couldn't watch that game anymore. I almost felt sorry for the giants