PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez in Arrowhead for Playoffs

bbacker51
12-27-2010, 10:30 AM
I hope the young Sanchez gets to feel the wrath of Arrowhead Stadium. I doubt he can handle it. Phillip Rivers couldn't.:punk:

matthewschiefs
12-27-2010, 11:03 AM
I want the jets in the first round. I think that if we are going to get a win in the playoffs it would be against them not the ravens. Sanchez will most likely give our D a few chances at picks and LT is looking old again. I think we have a real good chance to beat the Jets.

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 11:06 AM
I want the jets in the first round. I think that if we are going to get a win in the playoffs it would be against them not the ravens. Sanchez will most likely give our D a few chances at picks and LT is looking old again. I think we have a real good chance to beat the Jets.
I really want the Jets because they can't stop the run and their defense in general looks just garbage right now. Maybe we all need to get some kind of foot thats made into a hat so Rex can be distracted by how sexy are hats look:chiefs:

OMGLadyGaga
12-27-2010, 01:45 PM
I think our team matches up well with Jets, Colts, and believe it or not Patriots. Ravens and Steelers would just intimidate our young team and punch us in the mouth. We can move the ball against those other 3 teams! Either way im thinking we can give anybody hell at home!

bigpoppachief
12-27-2010, 02:00 PM
I dont care who it is cause they are coming to ARROWHEAD ! I would rather play a tougher team at home then hit the road against someone else I prefer Jets or Steelers but it doesnt matter because no matter what we WON THE WEST !!!

jetfaninkc
12-27-2010, 03:13 PM
I hope the young Sanchez gets to feel the wrath of Arrowhead Stadium. I doubt he can handle it. Phillip Rivers couldn't.:punk:
Haha. I don't think Sanchez is afraid of arrowhead. He plays his best on the road. Also he already has won two games on the road in the playoffs.

jetfaninkc
12-27-2010, 03:14 PM
I really want the Jets because they can't stop the run and their defense in general looks just garbage right now. Maybe we all need to get some kind of foot thats made into a hat so Rex can be distracted by how sexy are hats look:chiefs:
The jets have one of the best run defenses in the league.

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Chicago ran all over them and I know their run game is not near as good as the Chiefs

jetfaninkc
12-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Chicago ran all over them and I know their run game is not near as good as the Chiefs
The jets have gave up one 100 yard rusher once this season.

70 chiefsfan70
12-27-2010, 04:04 PM
I want the Jets first as well, I think Sanchez is the most overated QB in the league.

2010chiefs
12-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Same here. I think our best chances are against the Jets who right now are not playing to their potential. That would be perfect for the Chiefs. GO CHIEFS!

josh1971
12-28-2010, 12:24 AM
I just want to see us humble another Coach Ryan in the playoffs, and advance. Super- now we have a jet fan trolling about...

Chiefster
12-28-2010, 12:54 AM
I just want to see us humble another Coach Ryan in the playoffs, and advance. Super- now we have a jet fan trolling about...

Don't really see his post replies as trollish.

OMGLadyGaga
12-28-2010, 09:07 AM
He's not a troll but definitely a jets fan....I think we both know we are destined to meet in the playoffs. Its funny cuz Jets wants us and we want them. And we both feel happy to be facing each other.

LT and Shonn Green had some early success the first half of the season but since then they havent been running the ball like they would like. And after the past few years of our run D being pathetic this year it has been a drastic improvement. We dont allow big plays and LT and SG only average about 4 yds per carry.

Sanchez at arrowhead in the playoffs is no easy task for anybody let alone a banged up 2nd year starter. I think we can stop the run and force Sanchez to beat us. I dont think he can have a good game. Considering that 5 out of our last 6 games we are holding opposing quarterbacks to a paltry qb rating. Anderson, Orton, Bradford, Collins etc. havent even passed for 50 percent completion against us THATS HUGE.

I love how we have been sending more blitzes and making Flowers and Carr play man to man and they have stepped up to the challenge in a big way. I am soooo excited to see our bright red jerseys under the lights at Arrowhead. Its gonna be loud, full of energy and our young team doesnt know that theyre not supposed to win according to the national media. And all eyes will be on them since the Jets get more biased coverage than anybody.GO CHIEFS

chiefnut
12-28-2010, 10:26 AM
the jets are stout against the run and have the best cornerback tandem in the nfl. they have a young talented qb who still makes mistakes and that may be their achiles heel. if tamba& co. can get pressure on sanchez and we can stay stingy on rush yds then it should come down to turnovers and THAT should be advantage CHIEFS.

matthewschiefs
12-28-2010, 12:22 PM

There are you normal road games then there is ARROWHEAD in the playoffs that crowd will be unlike any he has faced. There is a reason why teams in the past didn't like going into arrowhead that's comeing back. I think he is going to get quite a wake up call with our crowd if that's indeed who we end up faceing.

Coach
12-28-2010, 12:27 PM
I want the Jets first as well, I think Sanchez is the most overated QB in the league.
Agreed. No easy matchup in playoffs, but Jets are probably our best chance at a win.

4everchiefsfan25
12-28-2010, 12:41 PM
There are you normal road games then there is ARROWHEAD in the playoffs that crowd will be unlike any he has faced. There is a reason why teams in the past didn't like going into arrowhead that's comeing back. I think he is going to get quite a wake up call with our crowd if that's indeed who we end up faceing.
Man I cant wait to see Arrowhead back to form. Its going to be so lowd and crazy I missed that so much at arrowhead!!!:toast2: :drunkhb: :punk:

nigeriannightmare
12-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Haha. I don't think Sanchez is afraid of arrowhead. He plays his best on the road. Also he already has won two games on the road in the playoffs.

ur right sanchez is playing lights out and your defense has been just superb this season.

We are the number one rushing team in the nfl son and arrowhead isn't like any other stadium in the nfl we are the loudest, we tailgate the best and that my friend is not up for debate.

4everchiefsfan25
12-28-2010, 12:53 PM
ur right sanchez is playing lights out and your defense has been just superb this season.

We are the number one rushing team in the nfl son and arrowhead isn't like any other stadium in the nfl we are the loudest, we tailgate the best and that my friend is not up for debate.
HELL YA! ARROWHEAD IS GOING TO BE ALIVE AND ROCKIN!:punk: