PDA

View Full Version : Congradulations!

otf
12-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Never would have thought you would be winning the AFC West this year. Well, your team earned it so good luck.

P.S. I still hope we kick your *** this week even though you are probably resting your players because it really doesn't matter.

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Never would have thought you would be winning the AFC West this year. Well, your team earned it so good luck.

P.S. I still hope we kick your *** this week even though you are probably resting your players because it really doesn't matter.
Thanks, but I don't think Haley is going to sit our players until we get a good lead against you guys. Or atleast I hope not because I still have a bad taste in my mouth from our first match up

Seek
12-27-2010, 12:45 PM

We are so good we could kick your butt resting players... Well not really but it would be fun. I do expect the Chiefs to take it very easy this game. You could say it would be close to what you saw with Herm Edwards as the coach. We will put 8 men in the box and force Campbell to beat us. We will try to run the ball and run the ball even if there is no where to run. This will be tto prevent a QB injury due to a sack.

For those who think we won't rest our players. They already rested players yesterday. We got to see a bunch of T. Jones because they pulled Charles, and if you think there was really a strategical clean up for Cassel, that was cleaned once Croyle threw that pick and put the game in jeapordy. I refuse to believe Cassel and Haley got into it yesterday because of something Cassel did.

We will rest players, and our game plan will be very basic. Just like a pre-season game.

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 12:48 PM
We are so good we could kick your butt resting players... Well not really but it would be fun. I do expect the Chiefs to take it very easy this game. You could say it would be close to what you saw with Herm Edwards as the coach. We will put 8 men in the box and force Campbell to beat us. We will try to run the ball and run the ball even if there is no where to run. This will be tto prevent a QB injury due to a sack.

For those who think we won't rest our players. They already rested players yesterday. We got to see a bunch of T. Jones because they pulled Charles, and if you think there was really a strategical clean up for Cassel, that was cleaned once Croyle threw that pick and put the game in jeapordy. I refuse to believe Cassel and Haley got into it yesterday because of something Cassel did.

We will rest players, and our game plan will be very basic. Just like a pre-season game.
I hope we dont rest too much because I want the number 3 seed in the playoffs so we can get the Jets at arrowhead

Seek
12-27-2010, 01:00 PM
I hope we dont rest too much because I want the number 3 seed in the playoffs so we can get the Jets at arrowhead

I would rather our QB be healthy instead of playing Croyle against any other team.

The Raiders get after a QB. I would hate for Cassel to get hurt because we are worried who we play next.

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 01:02 PM
I would rather our QB be healthy instead of playing Croyle against any other team.

The Raiders get after a QB. I would hate for Cassel to get hurt because we are worried who we play next.
The O-line will get after the Raiders if we get up quick and big then we can pull Cassel

Seek
12-27-2010, 01:21 PM
The O-line will get after the Raiders if we get up quick and big then we can pull Cassel

It only takes one hit. Our O-line is not filled with pro-bowlers at every position. I am not that confident they will shut down Richard Seymour.

Chiefster
12-27-2010, 01:22 PM
You're a good sport Charlie Brown! I don't look to see the Chiefs taking this last game too lightly though.

Rep!

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 01:27 PM
It only takes one hit. Our O-line is not filled with pro-bowlers at every position. I am not that confident they will shut down Richard Seymour.
You can't play scared on the football field or you will get hurt. You take the risk of injury every time you step on the field and I just think we kick the Raiders @$$

Seek
12-27-2010, 01:47 PM
You can't play scared on the football field or you will get hurt. You take the risk of injury every time you step on the field and I just think we kick the Raiders @$$

Your right, but playing Croyle isn't playing scared, unless Croyle is scared of playing which is possible. It is playing conservative. When players take plays off or don't give it 100% they get hurt. Now don't tell me you aren't a little concerned that maybe an offensive line man takes a play off knowing the playoffs are in the bag and Cassel gets lit up. And don't tell me that you aren't a little concerned that a Classless Raider see a shot at hurting Charles by twisting his ankle in the pile or blowing him up with a head to head shot.

I know the Broncos were that classless and knock Moeaki out on the onsides kick.

4everchiefsfan25
12-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Your right, but playing Croyle isn't playing scared, unless Croyle is scared of playing which is possible. It is playing conservative. When players take plays off or don't give it 100% they get hurt. Now don't tell me you aren't a little concerned that maybe an offensive line man takes a play off knowing the playoffs are in the bag and Cassel gets lit up. And don't tell me that you aren't a little concerned that a Classless Raider see a shot at hurting Charles by twisting his ankle in the pile or blowing him up with a head to head shot.

I know the Broncos were that classless and knock Moeaki out on the onsides kick.
Thats very very true but to quote herm " they play to win the game" :D

Ryfo18
12-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks! We're still gonna take you down this Sunday though!

Seek
12-27-2010, 05:33 PM
Thats very very true but to quote herm " they play to win the game" :D

I don't care what the Chiefs do. I trust Haley to do what he thinks will help this team win.

If he wants to come out thumping the Raiders. Lets do it. If he does not want to risk injury. I am all for it. I just want to win the play off game more than beat the Raiders.

otf
12-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Thanks! We're still gonna take you down this Sunday though!
It will be 4 wins in a row in Arrowhead for the Raiders regardless of whether you rest your starts... but good luck in the playoffs!

Ryfo18
12-27-2010, 06:36 PM
It will be 4 wins in a row in Arrowhead for the Raiders regardless of whether you rest your starts... but good luck in the playoffs!

Nope, it'll be 8 in a row and a perfect season at home for the Chiefs!

buffman316
12-27-2010, 08:42 PM

Just like a pre season game indeed. This Raider fan is insanely jealous and that is fine. NOTHING IS GOING TO RUIN OUR GOOD TIME we are having as Chiefs fans right this moment!
:chiefs:

4everchiefsfan25
12-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Your 3 wins in a row at Arrowhead isnt even close to the Chiefs beating Oakland in Oakland 7 times in a row