PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to the playoffs??

Canada
12-27-2010, 03:25 PM
We are in!! The time is now to start planning the party!! Who's coming to Arrowhead for the playoffs? Big Dan and I will both be there for the weekend. I am tailgating with Seek in Lot N (I believe) We need to get the Crowd together and make this a playoff game the New Arrowhead will never forget!! If anyone has any ideas as to who wants to get together and when and where (hotels, tailgate etc...) please post them here. We have had several successful ChiefsCrwod parties and I believe that we need to step it up due to the fact that this is the f*KCin' PLAYOFFS!!!! LETS BRING THE NOISE!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/03/328.jpg

Seek
12-27-2010, 06:54 PM
We are in!! The time is now to start planning the party!! Who's coming to Arrowhead for the playoffs? Big Dan and I will both be there for the weekend. I am tailgating with Seek in Lot N (I believe) We need to get the Crowd together and make this a playoff game the New Arrowhead will never forget!! If anyone has any ideas as to who wants to get together and when and where (hotels, tailgate etc...) please post them here. We have had several successful ChiefsCrwod parties and I believe that we need to step it up due to the fact that this is the f*KCin' PLAYOFFS!!!! LETS BRING THE NOISE!!

We will be in Lot N. Hopefulling the Grass between lots G and N just like the San Fran Game. I will bring my flag pole to put up a flag for visual.

I do need to find a unique NON canadian flag to fly for visual recongnition.

Chiefster
12-28-2010, 01:13 AM

I remember that picture! It was not a great game, but it was a great time!

Thanks for the memories Canada! :smile

Canada
12-28-2010, 09:42 AM
We will be in Lot N. Hopefulling the Grass between lots G and N just like the San Fran Game. I will bring my flag pole to put up a flag for visual.

I do need to find a unique NON canadian flag to fly for visual recongnition.

Why does it have to be NON Canadian?

I have a flag that has a pot leaf in the middle instead of a maple leaf?!?!:D

Coach
12-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Maybe we can have a ChiefsCrowd.com flag??? I just purchased my tickets on ticketmaster.

Upper deck(301), 50 yd line, Row 12.

Seek
12-28-2010, 12:15 PM
Maybe we can have a ChiefsCrowd.com flag??? I just purchased my tickets on ticketmaster.

Upper deck(301), 50 yd line, Row 12.
]
WTF is with you guys buying your tickets after I have one for you. Do I stink????:lol:

Do you have a Chief Crowd Flag?

Canada
12-28-2010, 01:14 PM
He always sayshe has a ChiefsCrowdflag!!

And you do kinda smell ...different.

hometeam
12-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Ok, so I have a line on some good seats..

the same local business partner that hooked me up with those free tickets to the bills game earlier this year is gonna give me a shot to BUY some playoff tickets, just hope i can swing it, cuas eim rpetty sure they will be good.. aka expensive.

*crosses fingers*

kcnation
12-28-2010, 09:34 PM
im from northeast pa and im looking for another person to come out to kc with me as i have 2 tickets for the 1st playoff game next week.im hoping to find someone to fly out with me so that i can make it out and hopefully meet up with you people.

Canada
12-28-2010, 10:10 PM

the same local business partner that hooked me up with those free tickets to the bills game earlier this year is gonna give me a shot to BUY some playoff tickets, just hope i can swing it, cuas eim rpetty sure they will be good.. aka expensive.

*crosses fingers*

I got mine on stubhub for $108 each

hometeam
12-28-2010, 11:09 PM
yes but third level right?

I think these will be the same tickets I had last time, end zone, 1st level 6 rows back.

cost will be different... last time they where free :P

Seek
12-29-2010, 08:59 AM

*crosses fingers*

I got mine from the Chiefs for 62 dollars...

I did purchase two extra tickets just five seats away from mine for 80 bucks. It is in the end zone 3rd level row 3. Right behind the goal post.

Righ now, there is set in stone users of the tickets.

uben01
12-29-2010, 03:39 PM
I Will Be Attenting The Game, Flying From The San Diego Area. First Chiefs Game Ever!!! Section 115 Row 15, Near The Tunnel The Chiefs Come Out Of....... How Do We Arrange To Become Part Of The Tailgate.......

Seek
12-29-2010, 05:32 PM
I Will Be Attenting The Game, Flying From The San Diego Area. First Chiefs Game Ever!!! Section 115 Row 15, Near The Tunnel The Chiefs Come Out Of....... How Do We Arrange To Become Part Of The Tailgate.......

Just keep in touch with me, Canada and or Coach. I will be the one setting up shop and smoking the BBQ.

Seek
12-29-2010, 05:33 PM
I got mine from the Chiefs for 62 dollars...

I did purchase two extra tickets just five seats away from mine for 80 bucks. It is in the end zone 3rd level row 3. Right behind the goal post.

Righ now, there is set in stone users of the tickets.

My extra two have been claimed.

kcnation
12-29-2010, 08:20 PM
i am officially going to the game next weekend.would like to meet up with some of you and say hi if its ok so let me know where to find you guys and ill do my best to get there.i paid for my tickets today so its a sure thing...can't wait

hometeam
12-29-2010, 11:21 PM
ok so, i want to go.

However, I dont want to sit alone.

I would like to sit in first level, preferably endzone tickets.

anyone want to go halfs on me for 2 seats 1st level from stubhub?

hometeam
12-29-2010, 11:23 PM
tickets are going cheaper than double face value btw :P