PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Gift This Year

Hayvern
12-27-2010, 05:35 PM
So this year I got something that I have seen around for the last few years and finally found one. I actually treated myself to this one since it would be hard to tell the family what I wanted and still get it at a reasonable price.

Yzilla has had this Priest Holmes All-Star Jersey that he has been wearing to the last few home games we attended together. I have wanted one of those since I saw it. I finally found one on Ebay this year and I think I got it for a steal as well.

I will be sporting that Jersey when we all get together next year, and I expect my friend CapitalT will be sporting his new Buck Buchanon jersey as well!

What did you all get for Christmas this year?

Seek
12-27-2010, 05:43 PM
So this year I got something that I have seen around for the last few years and finally found one. I actually treated myself to this one since it would be hard to tell the family what I wanted and still get it at a reasonable price.

Yzilla has had this Priest Holmes All-Star Jersey that he has been wearing to the last few home games we attended together. I have wanted one of those since I saw it. I finally found one on Ebay this year and I think I got it for a steal as well.

I will be sporting that Jersey when we all get together next year, and I expect my friend CapitalT will be sporting his new Buck Buchanon jersey as well!

What did you all get for Christmas this year?

Play off tickets :yahoo:

YZILLA
12-27-2010, 10:04 PM
That's awesome bro! I love mine !

tornadospotter
12-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Chief related, I got a leather Chiefs billfold! Sadly it did not have any green paper inside. But I love it anyway! Because it came from my youngest daughter, who bought my gift with money she earned, (instead of money given to buy) for the first time.