PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo News : Chiefs not going to rest starters (The National

Coach
12-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Although the Kansas City Chiefs are the AFC West champions and don't need to win their game Sunday against...

More... (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/sports/rss/nfl/SIG=12oo6crqq/*http%3A//sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20101228_chiefs_not_going_to_rest_starters)

chiefnut
12-28-2010, 11:09 AM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!

kcvet
12-28-2010, 11:09 AM
well if we can get on top of em early maybe he'll consider some subs. but that's ideal

4everchiefsfan25
12-28-2010, 11:12 AM
well if we can get on top of em early maybe he'll consider some subs. but that's ideal
I think what Haley will do is if we get up big he might take Charles out like he did against the Titans because IMO Charles is more likely to get hurt than Cassel

kcvet
12-28-2010, 11:16 AM
I think what Haley will do is if we get up big he might take Charles out like he did against the Titans because IMO Charles is more likely to get hurt than Cassel

I don't know pal Cassel is the engine that runs it. sit em both down !!!!

4everchiefsfan25
12-28-2010, 11:18 AM
I don't know pal Cassel is the engine that runs it. sit em both down !!!!
No no no I mean that Charles is more likely to get hurt because I think the O line can keep the D off Cassel. But if we are up big then ya I agree pull Cassel also well hell pull all the starters if we are up big

chiefnut
12-28-2010, 11:19 AM
Cassel did not like getting pulled against tenn, i expect him to stay in untill late 3rd or 4th qtr and only if we have a sizable lead.

kcvet
12-28-2010, 11:21 AM
No no no I mean that Charles is more likely to get hurt because I think the O line can keep the D off Cassel. But if we are up big then ya I agree pull Cassel also well hell pull all the starters if we are up big

yeah i know. but can you feature Croyle in a play off game????

4everchiefsfan25
12-28-2010, 11:22 AM
yeah i know. but can you feature Croyle in a play off game????
I will Cry if Croyle plays in the Playoff but do you think the Chiefs have a better chance with Cassel playing against the Ravens? or Pitt?

kcvet
12-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Cassel did not like getting pulled against tenn, i expect him to stay in untill late 3rd or 4th qtr and only if we have a sizable lead.

that was only for 3 plays. someone here said he was pulled to have a talk with Haley rather than waste a TO

kcvet
12-28-2010, 11:24 AM
I will Cry if Croyle plays in the Playoff but do you think the Chiefs have a better chance with Cassel playing against the Ravens? or Pitt?

how bout both ??? anyone but Croyle.

chiefnut
12-28-2010, 11:31 AM
that was only for 3 plays. someone here said he was pulled to have a talk with Haley rather than waste a TO
i don't know about that , cassell was trying to talk to haley but was being held back by one of the coaches. cassell looked really upset, then after croyle thru the pick in came cassel on the next series.

kcvet
12-28-2010, 11:35 AM
i don't know about that , cassell was trying to talk to haley but was being held back by one of the coaches. cassell looked really upset, then after croyle thru the pick in came cassel on the next series.

that was the Q i asked. he really looked ticked off about it. and I never heard it officially addressed by Haley

chiefnut
12-28-2010, 11:37 AM
how bout both ??? anyone but Croyle.

actually we do have a chance against pitt, their O line have allowed alot of pressures and we might get to ben and hopefully force a couple of bad throws. we won't be able to run the ball, they average giving up only about 66yds a game. the reigning nfls best safety is out so cassell may have a good game. i think we stack up better against pitt than balt. but in the end we have to play everyone left standing so bring it on!!

kcvet
12-28-2010, 11:45 AM
actually we do have a chance against pitt, their O line have allowed alot of pressures and we might get to ben and hopefully force a couple of bad throws. we won't be able to run the ball, they average giving up only about 66yds a game. the reigning nfls best safety is out so cassell may have a good game. i think we stack up better against pitt than balt. but in the end we have to play everyone left standing so bring it on!!

seems its in the tea leaves for us this year so maybe.

4everchiefsfan25
12-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Eric Berry is out? :D