PDA

View Full Version : Still Flying High

pbatrucker
12-29-2010, 02:27 AM
Hello Every one, just got back from Las Vegas.
Got very drunk watching the Chiefs win Sunday and after wandering around drinking and gambling I happened to see the Raiders lost and had a few more before going to bed.
I got up Monday and went down for my normal breakfast in Vegas. I got sat down at the bar in front of the TV ordered my coffee and Baileys and started some playing Video Poker, when I saw it. THE CHARGERS LOST. THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ARE AFC WEST CHAMPIONS, I spit Baileys and coffee all over the bar and let out a big yell.
It was kinda funny, people were shocked that this bib old man was acting so weird.

Big Daddy Tek
12-29-2010, 03:13 AM
Got very drunk watching the Chiefs win Sunday and after wandering around drinking and gambling I happened to see the Raiders lost and had a few more before going to bed.
I got up Monday and went down for my normal breakfast in Vegas. I got sat down at the bar in front of the TV ordered my coffee and Baileys and started some playing Video Poker, when I saw it. THE CHARGERS LOST. THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ARE AFC WEST CHAMPIONS, I spit Baileys and coffee all over the bar and let out a big yell.
It was kinda funny, people were shocked that this bib old man was acting so weird.

LOL. Great story PBA. This year has been a memorable one to say the least.

Canada
12-29-2010, 07:58 AM

I think I want to go boozin' with you!! :bananen_smilies046:

Coach
12-29-2010, 09:23 AM
I'm still shocked that Cinci beat SD. Great thread.

4everchiefsfan25
12-29-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm still shocked that Cinci beat SD. Great thread.
Ya especially without their two starting WR's. I just think San Diego did not come into that came prepared they looked horrible.

Chiefster
12-29-2010, 03:10 PM
Ya especially without their two starting WR's. I just think San Diego did not come into that came prepared they looked horrible.

...Which is the way we like 'em. :D

4everchiefsfan25
12-29-2010, 03:30 PM
...Which is the way we like 'em. :D
That is very true they looked so horrible they looked like the Chokeland Faiders

Chiefster
12-29-2010, 03:34 PM
That is very true they looked so horrible they looked like the Chokeland Faiders

Not so sure that's a good example; the Faders are 5-0 in the AFC West. Hopefully 5-1 after Sunday.

4everchiefsfan25
12-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Not so sure that's a good example; the Faders are 5-0 in the AFC West. Hopefully 5-1 after Sunday.
OK the Chokeland Faiders 2 years ago.. better? :D :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
12-29-2010, 03:52 PM
OK the Chokeland Faiders 2 years ago.. better? :D :bananen_smilies046:

Much. :D :bananen_smilies046:

OPLookn
12-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Speaking of the faiders where is North_Cal_Fan or something like that? He came in here talking all big but was being nice about it. Funny how once we put the division to bed he hasn't come in to eat some crow...

4everchiefsfan25
12-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Speaking of the faiders where is North_Cal_Fan or something like that? He came in here talking all big but was being nice about it. Funny how once we put the division to bed he hasn't come in to eat some crow...
You know thats how all them Chokeland fans are they wanna run their mouth until they have to face the facts then they run away

pbatrucker
12-29-2010, 06:07 PM
:bounce016:
I think I want to go boozin' with you!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
12-29-2010, 06:21 PM

they are also 1-9 vs the rest of the league. If that ain't choking, then I dont know what is!!

Boxermm187
12-29-2010, 07:41 PM
I wish i could remember the past night after getting wasted in Vegas.

Chiefster
01-01-2011, 08:59 PM
they are also 1-9 vs the rest of the league. If that ain't choking, then I dont know what is!!

You raise a good point sir! :smile

My only point of view was merely stemming from the fact that it's a divisional rival who is perfect in their division.