PDA

View Full Version : A Cassell Hating thread!!!!!

Sn@keIze
12-29-2010, 03:52 AM
There are some real dumbasses out there.

Just check out the link below and look at this crap.

Matt Cassell it the man and this guy has the nerve to.. "well, we need to move from Cassell and .. you know what, nvermind, just read for yourself, but what an impatient moron for posting this at the time.

It's time we move on from Cassell - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14723)

I wonder what he would say to this NOW!

I bet he would say, "I was wrong. I'm sorry Cassell. But have never been so happy to be wrong."

Canada
12-29-2010, 07:44 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::ninerssuck:

Coach
12-29-2010, 09:12 AM
Awesome thread.

azchiefsfan
12-29-2010, 09:25 AM
Read the last post:
Cassell and bowe - Page 5 - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14965&page=5)

Seek
12-29-2010, 10:09 AM
I wonder if this same Whiner still hates on Todd Haley like he has done so many times before.

Hayvern
12-29-2010, 10:16 AM
Eh, I still stand behind the things that I said. The playoffs will be the next real test for Cassel to see if he has it. I do believe he is going to be a good quarterback though and I am glad that we have him.

figcrostic
12-29-2010, 10:50 AM
I wonder if this same Whiner still hates on Todd Haley like he has done so many times before.

LOL strangely the same guy Head on a stick - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11687)

lol it's all good snake we all write stupid S and find out we are wrong. As long as your a loyal fan it's all good. I've made a few stupid threads myself after a game that made me mad.:bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilies046::chief s::chiefs:

Sick Dog
12-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Resist the temptation to do it again if the Chiefs don't win the Bowl this year:lol:

NJChiefs
12-29-2010, 01:00 PM
LOL strangely the same guy Head on a stick - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11687)

lol it's all good snake we all write stupid S and find out we are wrong. As long as your a loyal fan it's all good. I've made a few stupid threads myself after a game that made me mad.:bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilies046::chief s::chiefs:

Though I think the bit about kicking a dead Haley's mother in the ovary (most have two by the way) at his funeral is a bit much...

SIC J
12-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Eh, I still stand behind the things that I said. The playoffs will be the next real test for Cassel to see if he has it. I do believe he is going to be a good quarterback though and I am glad that we have him.

Wait, didn't you say Rivers is a better QB than Cassel? Cassel has now made it as far as Rivers, to the playoffs. Don't matter if you win 2 games or none in the playoffs unless you get to the Super Bowl. Getting to the playoffs proves you can be a good QB. A great QB takes it to the Super Bowl.

Yet Rivers has NEVER been able to win the games that count. LOL

Chiefster
12-29-2010, 02:50 PM
I'm sorry but I'll have give you a full "Warning" infraction for calling that member, in good standing, a "moron".

...Oh, wait... :lol:

Chiefster
12-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Awesome thread.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/09/37.jpg

Best thread ever!

Hayvern
12-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Wait, didn't you say Rivers is a better QB than Cassel? Cassel has now made it as far as Rivers, to the playoffs. Don't matter if you win 2 games or none in the playoffs unless you get to the Super Bowl. Getting to the playoffs proves you can be a good QB. A great QB takes it to the Super Bowl.

I don't remember saying Rivers was better than Cassel, however, if I did say it, I would still be right.

Cassel did not single-handedly get us to the playoffs, and Cassel has yet to win the big game as well. Look, I am huge fan of Matt Cassel and I want him to be the next big thing in the league. I think he has that ability and will make it, but right now, he is not it.

That doesn't mean I can't be happy where we are!

:punk: :yahoo: :chiefs: :bananen_smilies046:

matthewschiefs
12-29-2010, 04:49 PM
I don't remember saying Rivers was better than Cassel, however, if I did say it, I would still be right.

Cassel did not single-handedly get us to the playoffs, and Cassel has yet to win the big game as well. Look, I am huge fan of Matt Cassel and I want him to be the next big thing in the league. I think he has that ability and will make it, but right now, he is not it.

He will get that chance in the playoffs. Your right he didn't do it by himself but there is NO QB in the NFL that does it by himself. I am hopeing to see Cassel put on a good preformace in the playoffs. I think he will but I two will just feel better about it when I see him do it when the pressuer is turned up a bit.

Boxermm187
12-29-2010, 07:44 PM
keep the haters here!!! I know there is a lot of them......or there "were" until he has a bad game.......keep the haters here

Boxermm187
12-29-2010, 07:48 PM

so........rex grossmen is a great qb then?

Boxermm187
12-29-2010, 07:51 PM

IMO after the few years of having terrible seasons and only winning a total of 10 games in three years, i think every game has been a BIG game for this team.

Sn@keIze
12-30-2010, 02:16 AM
I wonder if this same Whiner still hates on Todd Haley like he has done so many times before.From 2 stars last year i bump Haley up to 4 or maybe 5 (out of 10).

I think Crennel and Weiss have a lot to with our victory too. But Haley wanted them i guess.

lol it's all good snake we all write stupid S and find out we are wrong. As long as your a loyal fan it's all good. I've made a few stupid threads myself after a game that made me mad.:bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilies046::chief s::chiefs:I just was soooo sick of the 'letting go of the Chiefs quality players' era and was thankful Haley and Pioli came in to change that.

"Alright!" i say to myself. no more gettn rid of Jared allens or Gannons or even just quality players not stars. no more gettn rid of the Kawika mitchells, fujitas or Wieegmans.

And then this MFer comes in and simply cuts Pollard! That hit me hard, hit me real fn hard. it still hurts me. Pollard and berry would be awesome backfield safties rite now.

And this BS of not going up by 2 possesions bcuz you dont want to kick a FG is BS. Just think of that Buffalo game we could have lost or hte indy game .

But, the record says it and we are going to the playoffs. So that definatly warrants some sort of apprecitation for Haley.

Seek
12-30-2010, 10:26 AM
From 2 stars last year i bump Haley up to 4 or maybe 5 (out of 10).

I think Crennel and Weiss have a lot to with our victory too. But Haley wanted them i guess.

I just was soooo sick of the 'letting go of the Chiefs quality players' era and was thankful Haley and Pioli came in to change that.

"Alright!" i say to myself. no more gettn rid of Jared allens or Gannons or even just quality players not stars. no more gettn rid of the Kawika mitchells, fujitas or Wieegmans.

And then this MFer comes in and simply cuts Pollard! That hit me hard, hit me real fn hard. it still hurts me. Pollard and berry would be awesome backfield safties rite now.

And this BS of not going up by 2 possesions bcuz you dont want to kick a FG is BS. Just think of that Buffalo game we could have lost or hte indy game .

But, the record says it and we are going to the playoffs. So that definatly warrants some sort of apprecitation for Haley.

YOu have to give Haley credit for getting these players to work harder and make somethng of themselve. Haley was already working on DJ, Charles and Bowe to get things turned around before Crennel and Weis got here.

Their increased performance has a huge part in this teams success this year.

tornadospotter
12-30-2010, 08:28 PM
One of the biggest impact that Haley has had on the team, other coaches expect pro players to be in shape when they got to camp, Haley in his first year, enforced the in shape, and set the tone that if not in shape no practice with team until you can pass the a physical fitness test. That set the bar, and our Chiefs came into camp more physically fit and ready. This season more time was spent in training camp learning, and less time getting fit to play.

Three7s
12-30-2010, 09:56 PM
From 2 stars last year i bump Haley up to 4 or maybe 5 (out of 10).

I just was soooo sick of the 'letting go of the Chiefs quality players' era and was thankful Haley and Pioli came in to change that.

No offense and i don't want to :beat_DeadHorse:, but Pollard just isn't very good and plays for one of the worst secondaries of all time in the Texans. Just sayin!

Also, Berry and Pollard covering safety was never going to happen because Berry is the PERFECT strong safety, which is what Pollard is. Now if you're talking depth, then I would've been fine with Pollard.

Sn@keIze
12-31-2010, 11:56 PM
No offense and i don't want to :beat_DeadHorse:, but Pollard just .
huh? what?

He has 111 tackles thus far and 4 forced fumbles.

Look up how many SS have better #s. You wont find very many.

Three7s
01-01-2011, 02:33 AM
How many TDs has he been beaten for?

I could care less about tackles. That's a LB stat.

Sn@keIze
01-01-2011, 09:55 AM
How many TDs has he been beaten for?

I could care less about tackles. That's a LB stat.
SS is a LB/DB.

Anyway you said he isn't very good. That's incorrect, he is a good player. And he was cut.

azchiefsfan
01-01-2011, 11:02 AM
I think he is an average journeyman who is benefiting from a very aggressive system and talented group around him. I hated to see him go, but look at it from an unbiased view and ask yourself if he really would be as productive in this new Crennell system. I don't think so and I think Pioli and Haley are trying to build from scratch, for the most part, on defense.

Seek
01-01-2011, 01:07 PM
huh? what?

Did you watch the Houston chief game. Pollard was abused, and constantly was beat. I am glad he is gone. Our secondary is more consistent without him.

matthewschiefs
01-01-2011, 01:19 PM
huh? what?

To me it really does not matter what he is doing there. It was clear that he did not fit what Haley wanted in KC. Just because he is haveing a nice season there doesn't mean that he would be doing the same thing here.