PDA

View Full Version : nfl network doing piece on chiefs

1KC_Fan
12-29-2010, 12:44 PM
About to start. Highlighting matt vs sanchez. They are saying the jets can't hide sanchez in the playoffs and the chiefs are showcasing matt already...I don't care who we play we will be a tough team to beat.

4everchiefsfan25
12-29-2010, 12:49 PM
About to start. Highlighting matt vs sanchez. They are saying the jets can't hide sanchez in the playoffs and the chiefs are showcasing matt already...I don't care who we play we will be a tough team to beat.
IMO I think Cassel is a better QB than Sanchez. I just cant wait until the playoff game.

Coach
12-29-2010, 12:56 PM
IMO I think Cassel is a better QB than Sanchez. I just cant wait until the playoff game.

Well said. Matt Cassel will need to protect the ball if we do end up playing the jets.

4everchiefsfan25
12-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Well said. Matt Cassel will need to protect the ball if we do end up playing the jets.
Yes, if he doesn't force any throws and take what the defense gives us I think Cassel can get us a victory

2010chiefs
12-30-2010, 12:38 AM
First we have to beat the Raiders if we want the Jets. If the Chiefs lose to the Raiders then we play the Ravens instead. I would much rather play the Jets then the Ravens. That's why the Raider game is actually important. GO CHIEFS!

Canada
12-30-2010, 01:11 AM
First we have to beat the Raiders if we want the Jets. If the Chiefs lose to the Raiders then we play the Ravens instead. I would much rather play the Jets then the Ravens. That's why the Raider game is actually important. GO CHIEFS!

If we lose and the Colts lose, we are still #3. (Not that I want to lose) I believe Pit and Bal can still switch spots too as they are both 11-4. The only AFC team set in stone is the Pats

hometeam
12-30-2010, 09:11 AM
I think we have a better chance against the jets than ravens.

It has been shown multiple time this season that the jets offense can be shut down to nothing.

Playoff win gimmie gimmie gimmie !

figcrostic
12-30-2010, 10:37 AM

At this point Cassel is definetly the better qb this is not an opinion it is fact

1KC_Fan
12-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Id rather play the jets as well. Although seeing that we are playing at home it won't really make such a huge difference.

wilqb16
12-30-2010, 03:22 PM
My gut tells me that we come out and we are this years Jets. We get a couple of upset wins but lose to the Patriots in New England.

Overachieving can only get you so far. I really, really hope I am wrong and that we win the Superbowl! But, if my gut is right, I could certainly live with this as something to build on for 2012.

Canada
12-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Anything we do from here on out has exceeded my expectations. If we lose, I will be disappointed but these guys have done better than I ever expected so this season is a success as far as Im concerned!!

4everchiefsfan25
12-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Anything we do from here on out has exceeded my expectations. If we lose, I will be disappointed but these guys have done better than I ever expected so this season is a success as far as Im concerned!!
After winning 9 games exceeded my expectation for the Chiefs so I'm just gonna take what they give me

matthewschiefs
12-30-2010, 03:36 PM
After winning 9 games exceeded my expectation for the Chiefs so I'm just gonna take what they give me

I will take it as well. Even if we do lose in the 1st round that's one game of playoff experiance that will help us in the long run. Nothing but good things will happen when you make the playoffs with a young football tea.

wilqb16
12-30-2010, 03:38 PM
I will take it as well. Even if we do lose in the 1st round that's one game of playoff experiance that will help us in the long run. Nothing but good things will happen when you make the playoffs with a young football tea.

I kind of hope we get at least one win because I think it would be a good learning experience for the team going into 2012.

Likwise, though I can't complain even if we don't get it...we have done far better than the 8-8 / 9-7 I was thinking...

chief31
12-31-2010, 12:19 AM
I kind of hope we get at least one win because I think it would be a good learning experience for the team going into 2012.

Likwise, though I can't complain even if we don't get it...we have done far better than the 8-8 / 9-7 I was thinking...

I don't think there is any "kinda" in your hopes that we win. :lol:

I know that there isn't, in mine.

1KC_Fan
12-31-2010, 11:36 AM
Well we have a new chiefs motto after the raider game..from chiefs will to .... "why not"

Vanilla Garilla
12-31-2010, 11:43 AM
I think we match up the best vs. Jets. The Ravens worry me the most to be honest. However, whoever comes to KC better prepare for the loudest stadium they have ever heard!

4everchiefsfan25
12-31-2010, 12:10 PM
I think we match up the best vs. Jets. The Ravens worry me the most to be honest. However, whoever comes to KC better prepare for the loudest stadium they have ever heard!
IMO the reason why the Ravens scare me the most is because they are the most well rounded team in the NFL I believe.

okikcfan
12-31-2010, 01:15 PM

Amen to that Canada! Everything from this point on is iceing on the Cake! It would be so nice to play the Jets at Arrowhead and Shut Rex Ryan the He** up!:beat_DeadHorse: Anybody know of an 2010 AFC West Champs Wallpaper?

bbrunson
12-31-2010, 02:12 PM
I personally believe we can be better than the Jets of last year. I really believe we can be the Cardinals of a few years ago. The teams that win are going to get hot in the playoffs. The hot team wins the conferance. As far as personel, I believe New England has it's vulnerabilities and can be beat at home. Remember, it's whos hot that wins.

4everchiefsfan25
12-31-2010, 02:33 PM
I personally believe we can be better than the Jets of last year. I really believe we can be the Cardinals of a few years ago. The teams that win are going to get hot in the playoffs. The hot team wins the conferance. As far as personel, I believe New England has it's vulnerabilities and can be beat at home. Remember, it's whos hot that wins.
Welcome to the Crowd!!! I hope you are right that we can be like the Cardinals but instead of losing in the Super Bowl I hope we win.