PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Bowe

4everchiefsfan25
12-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Was announced the AFC player of the week. Good job Bowe just keep it up. Haley said that bowe called him last night and said that they still had stuff to finish. Which is a great sign for Dwayne Bowes maturity

honda522
12-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Nice...

Chiefster
12-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Congrats to D-Bowe!

matthewschiefs
12-29-2010, 04:45 PM
Well earned. I just hope we see the same effort next week and in the playoffs.

Seek
12-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Bowe did say this year that we will win the championship. Didn't guarantee it, but you know what. He isn't wrong yet.

I am glad he got his stuff together. Man his drops were killing us.

SIC J
12-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Bowe did say this year that we will win the championship. Didn't guarantee it, but you know what. He isn't wrong yet.

I am glad he got his stuff together. Man his drops were killing us.

Did he say Super Bowl or Championship? Cuz he could of meant AFC West Division Championship. Hope he meant Super Bowl Championship. LOL

Seek
12-29-2010, 05:42 PM
Did he say Super Bowl or Championship? Cuz he could of meant AFC West Division Championship. Hope he meant Super Bowl Championship. LOL

You know he didn't specify but the media was clearly asking about the superbowl and he said we will win it all. Again, not specifically stating the Super bowl. So I guess he is right if you break it down to the AFC West title.

4everchiefsfan25
12-29-2010, 05:51 PM
You know he didn't specify but the media was clearly asking about the superbowl and he said we will win it all. Again, not specifically stating the Super bowl. So I guess he is right if you break it down to the AFC West title.
That was one of those things were Bowe said that and as soon as he said it he was like whoops I better not say anything else because coach will kill me :lol: