PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Vick tests positive for Mary Jane

Canada
09-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Good for him. Nice to see the young fella isn't stupid!! Can't wait for that comeback!! :lol:

chief31
09-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Now that is what is known as being stupid. I don't hate Michael Vick, but I can't help but think that, with all that has been going on with him, getting caught with THC in his system shows a real lack in forsight. (Considering he was forwarned about the drug-test.)

Canada
09-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Now that is what is known as being stupid. I don't hate Michael Vick, but I can't help but think that, with all that has been going on with him, getting caught with THC in his system shows a real lack in forsight. (Considering he was forwarned about the drug-test.)

I guess some guys just don't get it.

Coach
09-27-2007, 12:31 PM
There are two sides to the coin. He may have felt like; Screw it. I'm going to jail anyway. I might as well have one last blowout with all my dogs.

If I were going to jail for years, I would probably go get tanked one last time too before those cell doors slammed shut.

But reality is that he has been smoking the whole time he has been in the NFL. People like Vick have a god complex and think they are above the law. And then suddenly the world comes crashing down on them. aka paris hilton, nicole ritchie, lindsey lohan, etc. The list goes on an on.

m0ef0e
09-27-2007, 12:38 PM
There are two sides to the coin. He may have felt like; Screw it. I'm going to jail anyway. I might as well have one last blowout with all my dogs.

If I were going to jail for years, I would probably go get tanked one last time too before those cell doors slammed shut.

But reality is that he has been smoking the whole time he has been in the NFL. People like Vick have a god complex and think they are above the law. And then suddenly the world comes crashing down on them. aka paris hilton, nicole ritchie, lindsey lohan, etc. The list goes on an on.

The difference is that Vick will actually go to prison instead of spending just a few hours in the local lock-up.

hermhater
09-27-2007, 02:53 PM

His sentence will likely be double to at least 3 years because of the drug test being positive.

If you're gonna have a blow out do it after the sentencing dude...

They usually don't put you in cuffs immediately but give you a date to show up at prison.

Dumba$$ Vick...

(I love dogs, by the way!)

chief31
09-27-2007, 06:19 PM

No doubt. I agree that it was likely a "big send-off" with his "boys". I don't have any problem with that. But if you know that you are going to be tested and you fail to go to the local drug store for a "cleanser", then I like to use the word stupid. Maybe Vick isn't a stupid person, but he made a very stupid mistake.

For the record, most of the products that claim the ability to "cleanse" the system actually work for that purpose. (I was young once.)

hermhater
09-27-2007, 06:21 PM
No doubt. I agree that it was likely a "big send-off" with his "boys". I don't have any problem with that. But if you know that you are going to be tested and you fail to go to the local drug store for a "cleanser", then I like to use the word stupid. Maybe Vick isn't a stupid person, but he made a very stupid mistake.

For the record, most of the products that claim the ability to "cleanse" the system actually work for that purpose. (I was young once.)

Names... I want names!

:lol::lol::lol:

chief31
09-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Names... I want names!

:lol::lol::lol:

Just ask the gal/guy behind the counter. I have yet to use, or see one used, that didn't do the job.

The only name that I have any recolection of was Herbal Cleanse. Don't know that it is even still on the market. They tend to upgrade those products monthly.

hermhater
09-27-2007, 06:28 PM
Just ask the gal/guy behind the counter. I have yet to use, or see one used, that didn't do the job.

The only name that I have any recolection of was Herbal Cleanse. Don't know that it is even still on the market. They tend to upgrade those products monthly.

Or how about http://www.thewhizzinator.com/

:lol:

m0ef0e
09-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Vick needs to hook LJ up on some of that so his hammy will quit bothering him.

timsatt1
09-27-2007, 07:18 PM
i smoke marijuana but it is for medical purposes only. doctor prescribed.

hermhater
09-27-2007, 07:23 PM

:sign0103::sign0103::sign0103::lol:

Coach
09-27-2007, 08:49 PM
His sentence will likely be double to at least 3 years because of the drug test being positive.

I'd highly doubt that his sentence will be affected because of this drug test. It is not illegal in any state that I know of to have THC in your bloodstream. Possession is another story.

It will likely have a huge impact on his ability to get back into the NFL though.

Chiefster
09-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Good for him. Nice to see the young fella isn't stupid!! Can't wait for that comeback!! :lol:

I'm completely shocked!!!!!!!! This comes as a total and complete surprise; straight outta left field!!!!!!!! :p

hermhater
09-27-2007, 09:29 PM
I'd highly doubt that his sentence will be affected because of this drug test. It is not illegal in any state that I know of to have THC in your bloodstream. Possession is another story.

It will likely have a huge impact on his ability to get back into the NFL though.

At his hearing when he plead guilty the judge told him to not get into any more trouble and has not put him on curfew from 10pm to 6 am he cannot leave his house.

I am going to say that since it was the same judge that will sentence him, he will take offense and judge are very vindictive my friend.

He did break the judges orders.

Kind of like breaking the law.

sling58
09-28-2007, 07:51 AM
I'm completely shocked!!!!!!!! This comes as a total and complete surprise; straight outta left field!!!!!!!! :p

I think he is being sarcastic!

Canada
09-28-2007, 09:22 AM

Me too...but mine is not "prescribed" by a "doctor" and maybe it is not "medical" but it sure kills a hangover and keeps me from having to pee when I am drinking!! :bananen_smilies046: