PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs getting love....

nigeriannightmare
12-31-2010, 11:21 AM
After years of being on the receiving end of others doing great things it's nice to see some chiefs getting some love. Todd Haley, Jamaal Charles, Matt Cassel, D-bowe, and tamba Hali. I can't wait for next weekend.

Quarterly Report: Celebrating excellence, lamenting season's end - NFL - CBSSports.com Football (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14488669/quarterly-report-celebrating-excellence-lamenting-seasons-end)

kcvet
12-31-2010, 12:33 PM
they can shove they're luv

nigeriannightmare
12-31-2010, 12:39 PM
they can shove they're luv

Huh! I think its cool the media is giving us some props.

kcvet
12-31-2010, 12:44 PM
Huh! I think its cool the media is giving us some props.

we're usually not even a back page note to them. now were a div winner.

screw em they can shove it

4everchiefsfan25
12-31-2010, 02:35 PM
we're usually not even a back page note to them. now were a div winner.

screw em they can shove it
It is nice to actually turn on ESPN and NFL network and see they are actually talking about the Chiefs but I like being the underdog and flying under the radar I just hope that Haley is keeping his young team away from the TV so they cant see what the media is saying about them so it doesnt go to their head.

kcvet
12-31-2010, 03:16 PM
It is nice to actually turn on ESPN and NFL network and see they are actually talking about the Chiefs but I like being the underdog and flying under the radar I just hope that Haley is keeping his young team away from the TV so they cant see what the media is saying about them so it doesnt go to their head.

me to. they spend hours talking about the great god almighty NFC teams. the Chiefs??? 1 min or less.

4everchiefsfan25
12-31-2010, 04:28 PM
me to. they spend hours talking about the great god almighty NFC teams. the Chiefs??? 1 min or less.
Yup but if we beat the god all might Patriots and then go on to win the Super Bowl then they will be forced to talk about the Chiefs :D