PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 17 Preview Video - KC vs OAK

EmDiggy
12-31-2010, 12:03 PM
Chiefs vs Raiders Video Preview

Good Afternoon Chiefs Fans!! Good Luck this Week!!

pbatrucker
12-31-2010, 03:55 PM
Good job, but sorry, we're not sitting anyone. The Chiefs by 15 in this one my friend. Happy New Year.

Lazeye
12-31-2010, 04:48 PM
I agree with pba. Haley said in an interview that he wants to get to 3-1 this quarter as per the goal and then we will see how the game goes. To me that says we are playing to win and if we can jump out on top fast then sit some people from there on out.

EmDiggy
12-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Good job, but sorry, we're not sitting anyone. The Chiefs by 15 in this one my friend. Happy New Year.

I agree with pba. Haley said in an interview that he wants to get to 3-1 this quarter as per the goal and then we will see how the game goes. To me that says we are playing to win and if we can jump out on top fast then sit some people from there on out.

Thanks Gang!! Happy New Year to you and yours!! Lets hope we see a highly competitive football game and NOT a Pro Bowl type game

AussieChiefsFan
12-31-2010, 09:05 PM
We want to secure 3rd seed in the AFC so sorry Emery Hunt, But the Chiefs are gonna dismantle the Faiders!

Chiefster
12-31-2010, 10:20 PM
Another great job Em! I think it would be a mistake to sit and rest anyone. it's important, I believe, to try and lock up that number 3 seed.

Happy New year to you and yours as well buddy! :smile