PDA

View Full Version : MISERY

kenny1937
10-01-2006, 03:08 PM
The Chief's are playing their best game of the season and because FOX chose to shoe the COWSboys on one channel and GOLF on their other channel I have to LISTEN instead of ENJOYING this game on the big screen. YYYYYYYEEEAAACCCCHHHH, I dislike FOX emmensly on this day, however GO CHIEF'S and continue to lay them 49's low. GO CHIEF'S

:pint: 8-) :lol:

Chiefster
10-01-2006, 05:33 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
The Chief's are playing their best game of the season and because FOX chose to shoe the COWSboys on one channel and GOLF on their other channel I have to LISTEN instead of ENJOYING this game on the big screen. YYYYYYYEEEAAACCCCHHHH, I dislike FOX emmensly on this day, however GO CHIEF'S and continue to lay them 49's low. GO CHIEF'S

:pint: 8-) :lol:

Yeah; I too detest Fox! :-x

kenny1937
10-02-2006, 01:31 PM
It was just frustrating, to have to listen to a great game instead of watching, I wonder who makes the decision in these matters, like the bug in Pogo Possom comic strip i would "Write him a nasty letter, If I could only write, If he could only read!" Anyway it was a Great Win, and hopefully I can some how find the where by to see the game.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Guru
10-03-2006, 12:01 AM
Well, aren't the Cowboys supposed to be America's team?

kenny1937
10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
Guru wrote:

Guru, you are so right, South America, that is, The Chief's are North America's team-GO CHIEF'S!

8-) :lol:

Chiefster
10-03-2006, 10:46 PM
kenny1937 wrote:

Guru wrote:

Guru, you are so right, South America, that is, The Chief's are North America's team-GO CHIEF'S!

8-) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenny1937
10-05-2006, 04:05 PM
North America's Team is going to show you that a Bird can change colors, the place, The Bird Cage in Arizona!
The Color, from Red to Black and Blue!

GO CHIEF'S

Chiefster
10-08-2006, 01:27 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
North America's Team is going to show you that a Bird can change colors, the place, The Bird Cage in Arizona!
The Color, from Red to Black and Blue!

GO CHIEF'S

Oh I don't know; I'm pretty sure that Cardinals bleed red. Just look at my sig. :-D

Guru
10-08-2006, 05:38 PM
This game is pure MISERY right now.

kenny1937
10-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Right now the Chief's are bleeding, the defense finally showed up in the second quarter along with the special teams, but the offense better show up in the second half of this game or we might be scalped!

GO CHIEF'S!!

Chiefster
10-08-2006, 10:28 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Right now the Chief's are bleeding, the defense finally showed up in the second quarter along with the special teams, but the offense better show up in the second half of this game or we might be scalped!

GO CHIEF'S!!

Well the offense showed up when they needed to, but the fact that they just barely eeked out a win against the Cards really calls into question their ability to take on the Stealers there in Pittsburg and come home with a win; especially if Pittsburg loses in San D Eggo tonight.

kenny1937
10-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Well Pittsburg lost to San Diego giving the Chargers a 3-1
making our journey to Pittsburg one of importance for the Chief's in as much as the Team must pull itself together and despite adversity get on with the job of preparing for and beating Pittsburg, and Team we are backing you 100%-GO CHIEF'S!!