PDA

View Full Version : weis's loss

dale6734
01-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Was this Charlie Wies's loss? The offense seems to have given up.

wildcat
01-02-2011, 04:26 PM
You have to at least wonder if he was so distracted this week, while trying to negociate his new contract and everything, that he forgot to put in a solid game plan.

jacko58
01-02-2011, 04:30 PM
id say yes he and the o line should stay late and run laps around the stadium that was piss poor

kilobytes
01-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Something is not quite right. There is no way the Raiders should have gotten that kind of pressure. We have not seen this ALL YEAR. Somethin is real fishy

#58ChiefsFan
01-02-2011, 04:38 PM
I wouldn't be hurt if Charlie was let go Monday.

He made a selfish move in announcing his new job at this point in the year. We are trying to build a team philosophy and there is no making what he did acceptable.

Thanks for the help Charlie, now GTFO

#58ChiefsFan
01-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Something is not quite right. There is no way the Raiders should have gotten that kind of pressure. We have not seen this ALL YEAR. Somethin is real fishy

2009 all over again today

dale6734
01-02-2011, 04:41 PM
They seem disheartened by the loss of wies. This announcement could not have come at a worse time for a young team.

matthewschiefs
01-02-2011, 05:11 PM
I wouldn't be hurt if Charlie was let go Monday.

He made a selfish move in announcing his new job at this point in the year. We are trying to build a team philosophy and there is no making what he did acceptable.

Thanks for the help Charlie, now GTFO

Charlie has not annoced anything yet. The news got leaked out. That happens all the time.

Today was on Charlie and the rest of the coaching staff. Our Run d was not to good either so they also have to be inclueded in this. Like any other loss we have had all season this was a team loss. More on the O line then anywere eles but it was a team loss still.

Ryfo18
01-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Who cares about Charlie. It's his career, I respect him for wanting to be involved in his son's life. The only ones making an issue out of this are the fans. He's still the Chiefs' offensive coordinator through the end of this season and I don't think he has any intention on sabotaging the Chiefs' season.

#58ChiefsFan
01-02-2011, 05:17 PM
He should have waited to make a decision/commitment. This is not the first time he has changed positions, he knew it would be leaked. Unacceptable.

Ryfo18
01-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Why? The Florida athletic program wants to get their coaches named as soon as possible. Florida asked for permission to interview him. The Chiefs could have just as easily have said no.

#58ChiefsFan
01-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Why? Because this is the NFL not the SEC. Who cares about Florida when we are heading into the playoff with a young team.

Im still glad he came I just hate the way he is leaving

dale6734
01-02-2011, 05:40 PM
The team did not show up today. It would be hard to convince me that this is not related to wies's departure and the way it took place.

figcrostic
01-02-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm glad Weis is gone he was definitely the weak link and I don't want any quitters on this team

dale6734
01-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Wies should have made sure everyone involved kept therei mouths shut until kc was done for the year. Very unprofessional on his part.

Ryfo18
01-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Wies should have made sure everyone involved kept therei mouths shut until kc was done for the year. Very unprofessional on his part.

How is he supposed to do that? Hunt out anyone who tries to leak the info?

matthewschiefs
01-02-2011, 09:20 PM

Then you would have to say that pretty much about any head coach or anyone who has ever taken a promotion or a new job. Now of days theres so many leaks that pretty much everything is reveled before it is annonced.

Hayvern
01-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Then you would have to say that pretty much about any head coach or anyone who has ever taken a promotion or a new job. Now of days theres so many leaks that pretty much everything is reveled before it is annonced.

He could have waited to make his decision, he could have had Florida sit on the news. There are a lot of things that could have been done that were not. Weiss has not announced anything yet, and Haley was saying he knew nothing about it, but everyone knows he did.

Haley was a head coach trying to head off this very thing.

This was bad all the way around and now that we know what kind of guy we had at OC, it is high time he is gone.

SIC J
01-02-2011, 09:46 PM
I think it was a distraction after watching the game. The offense was out of sync. I thought the O play calling was pretty bad as well.

He just better not pull that crap next week!!!

okikcfan
01-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Look, the fact is your all looking for a scape goat and ofcourse Charlie is #1 on that list. We got spanked, no if ands or butts about it. This was the entire team. The Raiders just flat out outplayed us. Alot of work has to be done by next weekend or it will surely happen again. We have gone from last to first in one season. This offseason will have to be very productive because next season will be much harder. We should just consider the a very good wake up call.

matthewschiefs
01-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Look, the fact is your all looking for a scape goat and ofcourse Charlie is #1 on that list. We got spanked, no if ands or butts about it. This was the entire team. The Raiders just flat out outplayed us. Alot of work has to be done by next weekend or it will surely happen again. We have gone from last to first in one season. This offseason will have to be very productive because next season will be much harder. We should just consider the a very good wake up call.

All very ture. Next year we won't play the NFC west. That will be harder right there. It is a good thing that everyone eles played them to and we were able to win the divison. We have our holes still to fill but thoses holes are NO WERE near as big as last year at this time.