PDA

View Full Version : Good game! Good luck next week

otf
01-02-2011, 09:33 PM
That's all..

iratefan
01-03-2011, 12:43 AM
i cant say it wad a good game as we looked like a bunch of 6th graders out on the field today. im not sure how the raiders lost the amount of games they did when they show they can play like that. hope we dont embarrass the division next week, well take all the luck we can get imo.

slc chief
01-03-2011, 12:44 AM
at least we are nor sitting at home next week

Chiefster
01-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Thanks otf. You guys played very well; my hats off to ya.

otf
01-03-2011, 01:31 AM
at least we are nor sitting at home next week
Not meant to be a smack thread...

Playoffs is the goal and we came up short, being 6-0 in the AFC West is nice but the playoffs is better.

I know I am happy that my team is not considered one of the door mats anymore and have earned respect. In the same way you should be happy your team is in the playoffs and improved.

Fastphilly
01-03-2011, 01:34 AM

Playoffs is the goal and we came up short, being 6-0 in the AFC West is nice but the playoffs is better.

I know I am happy that my team is not considered one of the door mats anymore and have earned respect. In the same way you should be happy your team is in the playoffs and improved.

With no Mcfadden and Seymour and still put a beatdown on us, you should be pleased on the improvement the silver and black has accomplished this year..I have a feeling our two teams will be in some late season fights for the division crown for years to come.:bananen_smilies046:

KristofLaw
01-03-2011, 03:11 AM

Thanks for the kind words. I agree with you, much to look forward to and I hope our rivalry flourishes as it is by far my favorite in team sports.

Canada
01-03-2011, 10:11 AM
well-said. You guys looked great today.

they played great, they still looked like the raiders

#58ChiefsFan
01-03-2011, 02:29 PM
they played great, they still looked like the raiders

Ain't that the truth.

Not to get all sentimental but if they played with some discipline I don't know who could beat them. Luckily they find a way to beat themselves many times.

chiefnut
01-03-2011, 02:41 PM
as much as it turns my stomach, the radrz have proved they are the best in the west so i hope they root for us knowing that they could beat any team that we do, and that next year we will sweep them by 30+ per game.

otf
01-03-2011, 03:04 PM
as much as it turns my stomach, the radrz have proved they are the best in the west so i hope they root for us knowing that they could beat any team that we do, and that next year we will sweep them by 30+ per game.
With Haley as HC next year I doubt you sweep us especially now that he has run off Weis. Per Jason Whitlock Haley is a fraud (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/kansas-city-chiefs-are-legit-but-coach-todd-haley-is-a-fraud-010311)...

70 chiefsfan70
01-03-2011, 03:46 PM
With Haley as HC next year I doubt you sweep us especially now that he has run off Weis. Per Jason Whitlock Haley is a fraud (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/kansas-city-chiefs-are-legit-but-coach-todd-haley-is-a-fraud-010311)...

Every one knows Jason Whitlock is a Haley hater with a loud mouth, Not even worthy to read.

Ryfo18
01-03-2011, 03:56 PM
I read the Whitlock article. I respect some of his opinions, but this one is completely Jason's opinion and until he's proven correct, I don't think there is much to it. Whitlock is no "insider" for the Chiefs and throws out unpopular opinions to generate page hits for himself. Very similar to Skip Bayless.

chiefnut
01-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Every one knows Jason Whitlock is a Haley hater with a loud mouth, Not even worthy to read.

jason sh#tlock is the least respected "journalist?" in all of CHIEFS Nation. if he said he gives the CHIEFS zero chance of winning, put your mortgage on the table cause it is certain he is wrong. he reminds me of a spurned lover who can only spout venomous attacks in an emotional ramble devoid of any real logic shouting louder and louder in hopes of convincing anyone that he has something valid to say. which he seldom does.:whipping1:

otf
01-03-2011, 05:51 PM
jason sh#tlock is the least respected "journalist?" in all of CHIEFS Nation.
Didn't know that, guess all fans have certain reporters they can't stand.

Well, Jason can kiss my *** too! He has written some B.S. about my team so I assumed he was legit with his "Chief fan" talk.

chiefnut
01-03-2011, 06:00 PM

Well, Jason can kiss my *** too! He has written some B.S. about my team so I assumed he was legit with his "Chief fan" talk.

B.S. is all he ever writes

Chiefster
01-03-2011, 07:38 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

Rep!

4everchiefsfan25
01-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Jason is an idiot :whipping1: