PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say that I CALLED IT! KC division champs

Cardinals Krew
01-03-2011, 09:52 AM
I posted in a thread before the year began. I called it.

So, KC, how does it feel? My Cards were horrible this year. So I have to cheer for someone.

:chiefs:

Ryfo18
01-03-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm glad you're happy for us! Looking at the reactions from a lot of other Chiefs fans you'd think the Chiefs went 0-16 this year. Glad to have you on board!

chiefnut
01-03-2011, 02:33 PM
I posted in a thread before the year began. I called it.

So, KC, how does it feel? My Cards were horrible this year. So I have to cheer for someone.

:chiefs:

well if you predicted the CHIEFS would win the AFC West this year you are either psychic, or have a serious drinking problem. either way welcome aboard albeit if only for the playoffs, we can use all the help we can get.

Canada
01-03-2011, 04:29 PM
well if you predicted the CHIEFS would win the AFC West this year you are either psychic, or have a serious drinking problem. either way welcome aboard albeit if only for the playoffs, we can use all the help we can get.

Hes been here for a while!! I remember him calling the Chiefs to win the West!!

I attribute his drinking problem to being a Cardinals fan!! :D

chiefnut
01-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Hes been here for a while!! I remember him calling the Chiefs to win the West!!

I attribute his drinking problem to being a Cardinals fan!! :D

that's odd, i attribute our drinking problem to being CHIEFS fans. and i meant "welcome aboard the CHIEFS rooting train" since his cards are out.:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
01-03-2011, 04:47 PM
that's odd, i attribute our drinking problem to being CHIEFS fans. and i meant "welcome aboard the CHIEFS rooting train" since his cards are out.:bananen_smilies046:
:lol::bananen_smilies046: