PDA

View Full Version : Whitlock proves he knows nothing about the NFL.

matthewschiefs
01-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Kansas City Chiefs winning despite Todd Haley - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/kansas-city-chiefs-are-legit-but-coach-todd-haley-is-a-fraud-010311)

Latest writtings from whitlock about the chiefs.

I don't understand how anyone can say that Todd Haley is not at least part of the reason that this team has made such a turnaround. When he took over this team we were comeing off a 2 win season and going no where. Haley came in got this fat and slow football team in shape and instantly they were much better. Going from 2 wins to 4. At the end of last year and going into this year during the preseason all the experts were saying we would be about a 6-7 win team. We now have 10 wins. Not to mention an AFC west title. Yes we had a weak scedual but so did everyone eles in this divison. We were the best in the divison. We EARNED that divison title and Todd Haley is part of the reason that we are where we are. Todd Haley EARNED some coach of the year talk. I still think he should get it. He has done a great job with this football team. I am glad he is our head coach.

Ryfo18
01-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Unpopular opinions get people fired up and talking about your stuff. A lot of people hate Whitlock and his opinions, but they still read it.

Lazeye
01-03-2011, 04:28 PM
I have heard you all talk about whitlock before and so I read my first ever article if you can call it that and wow...he is clueless. His aim is not truth but BS he wants to upset people on purpose so they talk about him. Well I will never read another one of his scriblings because he does not understand how things work. I bet he got beat up alot at school because of his mouth...no wonder his career is nothing but bashing and uninsightful. I knew there was a reason I never wanted to read his chicken scratch oh my bad its 2011 ok his hunt and peck as I will call it.

chiefnut
01-03-2011, 04:54 PM
if jason sh#tlock kept his mouth shut, no one would ever know how truly clueless he is.

Chiefster
01-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Fatlock gives idiots a bad name. He should just go bathe some more in his KC Masterpiece and never write again.

Drunker Hillbilly
01-03-2011, 07:57 PM
if jason sh#tlock kept his mouth shut, no one would ever know how truly clueless he is.
If Fatlock kept his mouth shut he wouldn't weigh 500 pounds!!!!!

ctchiefsfan
01-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Whitlock=witless wonder!!!

Hayvern
01-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I think he is angry that he got chased out of the stadium with a 2 x 4

ctchiefsfan
01-04-2011, 10:27 AM
This creepy witless wonder whitlock is all over Comcast sports with his foul BS! Hope this motivates the team to show all the so called experts how wrong they are!

wilqb16
01-04-2011, 11:09 AM
"Whitlock proves he knows nothing about the NFL"

He proved this to me a long time ago...

MoJ
01-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Nothing new. Other than updating a few sentences the article reads pretty much like a copy and paste from his KC Star days.