PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AFC Wild Card Preview Video - KC vs BAL

EmDiggy
01-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Chiefs vs Ravens Video Preview

Good Morning Chiefs Fans!! Good Luck this Week!

Em

Hayvern
01-05-2011, 02:45 PM
It is going to be a good game. Ravens are favored by three. Lets hope we can pull out a win.

4everchiefsfan25
01-05-2011, 03:34 PM
It is going to be a good game. Ravens are favored by three. Lets hope we can pull out a win.
I hope we can

Three7s
01-05-2011, 06:47 PM
There is no way Ron Edwards is going to have a good game against ANY center in the NFL. He's the weakest player on the whole defense. An absolute must for the draft is an NT.

#58ChiefsFan
01-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Someone put this man on ESPN

Solid analysis, hate the pick but why wouldnt I?

Chiefster
01-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Love the Presentation Em! Excellent job all around buddy! :D

stricken721
01-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Excellent job, but I hope your pick is wrong. :bananen_smilies046:

Boxermm187
01-06-2011, 11:11 PM
good job! can't wait

tornadospotter
01-06-2011, 11:31 PM
It is the playoffs, I am thrilled that our Chiefs are in the playoff's. I think we can win this game, If not well I will not think about that.

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 01:45 AM
CONGRATS KC FANS

RAVENS FAN here , my only problem with this video is the dude talking about the RAVENS secondary which was suspect in the first few games because we just traded for Josh Wilson from SEATTLE and it took him a while to know the notorious Defense playbook , also Webb just came off a acl injury and in training camp we lost FOXWORTH. AND we all know Ed Reed missed the first 7 games and still leads the league in interceptions.(thats unreal,could you imagine if he started the whole season) If anyone has actually been watching Ravens games they will know that the secondary is pretty badass. There were a few games that our corners got burned but you could see it was blown coverage and got totally robbed by the reffs at atlanta with White pushing off of Wilson for the touchdown. Sorry i know this is your guys forums but im venting.

ANYWAYs just wanted to congratulate you guys for making the play offs, but i wont wish you luck.lolol

If you guys do beat us than i will be rooting for the KANAS CITY CHIEFS because i hate the STEELER,PATRIOTS,COLTS AND JETTS.
And yes in that exact order.

My one and only Problem with my team (RAVENS) is our O.C Cam Cameron with his b.s jv play calling, i dont care if the RAVENS win the SuperBowl, i want him gone and have Josh McDaniels as the new O.C.

Cam Cameron is holding the Offense back with all the WR talent on this team, we should be 15 and 1 and scoring atleast 28 points a game. If you check the Main RAVENS forums you will see 99% of the fans want him gone. Nuff said.

Anyways Good luck for a good game but NOT too good.lolol

Chiefster
01-07-2011, 05:13 AM
CONGRATS KC FANS

RAVENS FAN here , my only problem with this video is the dude talking about the RAVENS secondary which was suspect in the first few games because we just traded for Josh Wilson from SEATTLE and it took him a while to know the notorious Defense playbook , also Webb just came off a acl injury and in training camp we lost FOXWORTH. AND we all know Ed Reed missed the first 7 games and still leads the league in interceptions.(thats unreal,could you imagine if he started the whole season) If anyone has actually been watching Ravens games they will know that the secondary is pretty badass. There were a few games that our corners got burned but you could see it was blown coverage and got totally robbed by the reffs at atlanta with White pushing off of Wilson for the touchdown. Sorry i know this is your guys forums but im venting.

ANYWAYs just wanted to congratulate you guys for making the play offs, but i wont wish you luck.lolol

If you guys do beat us than i will be rooting for the KANAS CITY CHIEFS because i hate the STEELER,PATRIOTS,COLTS AND JETTS.
And yes in that exact order.

My one and only Problem with my team (RAVENS) is our O.C Cam Cameron with his b.s jv play calling, i dont care if the RAVENS win the SuperBowl, i want him gone and have Josh McDaniels as the new O.C.

Cam Cameron is holding the Offense back with all the WR talent on this team, we should be 15 and 1 and scoring atleast 28 points a game. If you check the Main RAVENS forums you will see 99% of the fans want him gone. Nuff said.

Anyways Good luck for a good game but NOT too good.lolol

Nothing to apologize for. You are respectful and for that we are appreciative. It's ok to disagree as long as you do respectfully. :smile