PDA

View Full Version : No need to watch the game, Thanks Jack!

Coach
01-05-2011, 07:23 PM
YouTube - Chalk Talk: Ravens coming to Kansas City

Jack Harry has already decided that the Ravens are going to beat the Chiefs this weekend. Thanks Harry for saving me the time of watching the game. How do you locals put up with this yahoo???

tornadospotter
01-05-2011, 07:57 PM
Yep, you all that are going to the game, just as well save your trip expense. Just send me your tickets and I will take them to Arrowhead and sell them, well most of them. :D

Lazeye
01-05-2011, 08:04 PM
YouTube - Chalk Talk: Ravens coming to Kansas City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stbVPQk_rLQ)

Jack Harry has already decided that the Ravens are going to beat the Chiefs this weekend. Thanks Harry for saving me the time of watching the game. How do you locals put up with this yahoo???
This smuck is a local KC guy? I am not sure I have ever been so mad in my life!

reded
01-05-2011, 08:07 PM
He's a Chiefs hater, always has been, always will be.....unless of course they win the SB. Then he'll be begging for a seat on the bandwagon.

brdempsey69
01-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Forget him !!

THE CHIEFS ARE GOING TO WIN !!

Ryfo18
01-05-2011, 08:11 PM
We are big underdogs...So many people are calling the Ravens a lock to be in the next round.

I like them being the underdogs though, especially at home. A lot of people are underestimating how difficult it is to play in KC, especially in a playoff atmosphere. If you're trying to use last week as an example, you're seriously mistaken. That game meant nothing, and I think the fans and Chiefs players alike didn't bring their "A-game."

Lazeye
01-05-2011, 08:24 PM
The more I think about it and hear what the media has been saying this week, I really think we threw that game on purpose to setup this mindset. Ok call me crazy but we were giving people free passes on most downs, during the game I was like are they doing this on purpose or what.

4everchiefsfan25
01-05-2011, 09:06 PM
YouTube - Chalk Talk: Ravens coming to Kansas City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stbVPQk_rLQ)

Jack Harry is an idiot. He calls him a sports reporter but he has never been out at the Arrowhead stadium. He is always dogging on the Chiefs but half the time he has know idea what he is talking about I mean come on how can you know what your talking and report breaking news and do your job if your not at the stadium? I hate Jack harry

matthewschiefs
01-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Just anther one that says we can't do it. Nothing new here.

4everchiefsfan25
01-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Oh well that just means our guys can play loose... we have nothing to lose so lets hope the Ravens play real up tight

chiefnut
01-06-2011, 09:33 AM
i am convinced the CHIEFS will win cause not a single sports caster on nfl network give us a chance. all their coverage is slanted towards the ravens even in depth analysis live from baltimore. i am lovin it

reded
01-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Hopefully all of the positive coverage towards the Ravens will put them in the mindset that all they have to do is "call it in this week", games already won. Maybe we can catch them sleeping, put some points on the board before they know what hit em and keep the lead. Knowing Ray Lewis, this will unfortunately not be the case.

okikcfan
01-06-2011, 10:29 AM
The 4-12 Bengals almost pulled it off, just sayin....

DMN
01-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Oh well that just means our guys can play loose... we have nothing to lose so lets hope the Ravens play real up tight

I think that is exactly how they should feel... We have already accomplished so much this year that I for one can hang my hat on a year well done. So i say that they go out and leave everything on the field....

I believe that this young team can win this game. Just look at last year... We had a tie game halfway through the 4th quarter IN Baltimore with one Brodie Croyle under center. And I think their D might have been a little better last year.

4everchiefsfan25
01-06-2011, 11:06 AM
I think that is exactly how they should feel... We have already accomplished so much this year that I for one can hang my hat on a year well done. So i say that they go out and leave everything on the field....

I believe that this young team can win this game. Just look at last year... We had a tie game halfway through the 4th quarter IN Baltimore with one Brodie Croyle under center. And I think their D might have been a little better last year.
I agree their defense isnt the defense that the Ravens have been known for the past few years. They are more concervative this year than they have been in the past I think if we start fast and play mistake free football we can win it. I hope or D plays lights out.