PDA

View Full Version : Best of luck from a Raven fan

Samari22
01-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Hey Chiefs fans, I'm a Raven fan and on behalf of all us Ravens fans, I'd just like to congratulate you guys on a great season and wish you guys luck this Sunday.

I'm really impressed by how your organization has turned things around, we went through the same things a few years ago during the offseason before Harbaugh was hired and Flacco was drafted. Everyone that offseason was pegging us to finish last in the division and this offseason, nobody really seemed high on the Chiefs but you guys have really had a great season. Mad respect to you guys.

I'm just upset that we're facing each other in the Wildcard round because honestly, the Chiefs are the only team I like in the AFC playoffs outside of Baltimore. Jets are too arrogant for their own good, I hate the Steelers with a passion, Manning is an overrated choker, and Patriots have an overwhelming sense of arrogance (deserved unlike the Jets but still annoying). If you guys win, I'll be rooting for you to take it to whatever AFC teams you'll face afterwards and make it to the Super Bowl.

So here's to a great game guys, may the best team win

Ryfo18
01-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks Samari. Once again, impressed with the class of the Ravens fans (other than one fan that came on here and was soon after booted).

Best of luck to you as well. You guys seem to be heavy favorites to everyone in the media, but I think it's definitely going to be a close, hard fought game.

tornadospotter
01-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Thanks Samari! Lets all hope for a great game with no injuries!

#58ChiefsFan
01-05-2011, 08:21 PM
The Ravens are a great organization.

Best wishes for a hard fought and injury free game. While on the other side of the fence, I would like to see either of us be able to take the crown and represent our confrence in the super bowl.

Although I wish you would take the colts back and your team move to my state.

iratefan
01-05-2011, 08:38 PM
wow what a nice fan. i have to agree with him, the chiefs/ravens should be among the least 'hated' of the teams in the afc going in... if for no other reason because we dont hear about them every day from espn like you do about NE, Indy, Jets, Giants, Vikes and Steelers.

now if your team would be so kind as to give us a fighting chance by not reviewing any of the Raider footage from week 17 wed be quite thankful lol.

matthewschiefs
01-05-2011, 08:44 PM
First of all WELCOME and thank you for showing class. You are the 2nd Raven fan to do so. You are a credit to your fan base.

I agree with you about the other teams in the AFC playoffs. I have never had any problems with the ravens. But I do hope you go home early. If you are able to come into arrowhead and beat us well then I will root for you going forward. My brother happens to be a Raven fan so it will be an intresting game.

4everchiefsfan25
01-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Thank you Samari and welcome to the crowd. We are def. glad to see other team fans have some class good luck Sunday and may the best team win.

Coach
01-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Thanks Samari. Once again, impressed with the class of the Ravens fans (other than one fan that came on here and was soon after booted).

The difference between Ravens and Raider fans is frightening. Great first post for this member.

2010chiefs
01-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Wow. It's fans like you that make me root for your team if my Chiefs don't make it passed you. Good luck if you make it passed us. Until then. May the best team win. GO CHIEFS!

okikcfan
01-06-2011, 01:17 AM
Thanks Samari and Welcome. Best of Luck to you also!

Chiefster
01-06-2011, 06:41 AM
Outstanding first post! Thank you Samari! Best of luck to you as well!

chiefnut
01-06-2011, 09:19 AM
samari, i have been to baltimore to watch my CHIEFS and thought the fans were really great. we had alot of fun kidding each other thru-out the game. although i know some were not happy with my own version of your first down chant. with the exception of the one drunken lady 4 rows back with the sailors vocabulary[which other fans apologized for] everyone was great. i still can't believe you kicked it to Dante Hall at the end of the game, but i was sure glad you did.

Canada
01-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Welcome to the Crowd!! Do you have any beer?

4everchiefsfan25
01-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the Crowd!! Do you have any beer?
:lol: leave it up to Canada to ask the Ravens fan if he had some beer. :bananen_smilies046: :beer:

Samari22
01-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Wow, such classy responses by the crowd here, I seriously doubt I'd get this kinda feedback if I did this to the Jets or Patriots board. I'm glad our teams and fans have this mutual respect for each other.

Best of luck to you as well. You guys seem to be heavy favorites to everyone in the media, but I think it's definitely going to be a close, hard fought game.

Man if history has shown us anything, it's that no team should be a heavy favorite if they're going on the road into Arrowhead Stadium. Hopefully there will be a few purple specks in the sea of red :smile

5oclock_charlie
01-06-2011, 03:13 PM

I wish our mods on the Ravens forum were that quick to dispatch the Steeler trolls.

Ryfo18
01-06-2011, 03:18 PM
I wish our mods on the Ravens forum were that quick to dispatch the Steeler trolls.

Haha, this guy was very verbally abusive, calling some forum members "inbreds" (I know it's inbread, but that's how he spelled it) among other insults. Seemed like a 13 year old kid or something.

Canada
01-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Ryfo is an inbreed so he gets upset when people misspell it.

Ryfo18
01-07-2011, 10:27 AM

You just misspelled it...I'm livid

5oclock_charlie
01-07-2011, 11:49 AM

It's actually spelled "Steeler fan".:D

Hayvern
01-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Haha, this guy was very verbally abusive, calling some forum members "inbreds" (I know it's inbread, but that's how he spelled it) among other insults. Seemed like a 13 year old kid or something.

HAHAHAHA, it IS actually spelled "inbred", I hope you were saying the other guy spelled it "inbread".

Ryfo18
01-07-2011, 12:08 PM
HAHAHAHA, it IS actually spelled "inbred", I hope you were saying the other guy spelled it "inbread".

Crap you're right...I'm the dummy!!!

OPLookn
01-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Crap you're right...I'm the dummy!!!

I was wondering if you were starting some type of slang as in I'm inbread...aka I've got money so s*ck it! or perhaps you were just stuck in a big pile of dough....no people I'm literally in bread!

:lol: Sorry, just having some fun with it. It's the Friday before the game and I'm as happy and giddy as a kid trying to sleep on Christmas eve!

Ryfo18
01-07-2011, 12:35 PM
I was wondering if you were starting some type of slang as in I'm inbread...aka I've got money so s*ck it! or perhaps you were just stuck in a big pile of dough....no people I'm literally in bread!

:lol: Sorry, just having some fun with it. It's the Friday before the game and I'm as happy and giddy as a kid trying to sleep on Christmas eve!

Haha no I wasn't...Just was seriously mistaken!

Canada
01-07-2011, 02:30 PM
It's actually spelled "Steeler fan".:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PITCH52BLACK
01-08-2011, 12:25 AM
hello all. i am P52B a serious Ravens fan of course. i normally don't visit other teams boards but, i wanted to pop in here and wish you guys the best of luck.

although the "media" is hyping us up as the favorites, the Ravens players and many of us fans aren't taking the Chiefs lightly. you have a very young and impress team and congrats to you guys for making the playoffs.

Canada
01-08-2011, 12:42 AM
hello all. i am P52B a serious Ravens fan of course. i normally don't visit other teams boards but, i wanted to pop in here and wish you guys the best of luck.

although the "media" is hyping us up as the favorites, the Ravens players and many of us fans aren't taking the Chiefs lightly. you have a very young and impress team and congrats to you guys for making the playoffs.Welcome to the Crowd!! :bananen_smilies046: Lookin' forward to a good game this weekend!!

figcrostic
01-08-2011, 12:48 AM

If you can't even spell the word right you might be..........

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/01/10.jpg

Chiefster
01-08-2011, 06:25 PM

although the "media" is hyping us up as the favorites, the Ravens players and many of us fans aren't taking the Chiefs lightly. you have a very young and impress team and congrats to you guys for making the playoffs.

Welcome aboard! :smile

matthewschiefs
01-08-2011, 06:55 PM

Welcome!!!!!!!!!
It's nice to see at least Ravens fans showing us the least bit of respect. Far more then anyone eles has all season.
Anyone who thinks that we have no shot at all to win or even be in this football game needs to look at what's going on in Seattle right now. Once you get into the playoffs anything can happen. It's going to be a good game tommorow. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

RAVENS DEN
01-08-2011, 07:13 PM
If you can't even spell the word right you might be..........

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/01/10.jpg

holy crap our these guys really the result of inbreeding. (side note, it was very common for the Greeks , Romans , Egyptions especially for keeping it all in the family) Royalty mainly