PDA

View Full Version : Hey who did that to my signature?!?!?!?!

hermhater
09-27-2007, 11:25 PM
Who took my mancard????

I demand a full investigation!!

Heads will roll I tell you!

Heads will roll!

:mob::mob::mob::mob:

Canada
09-28-2007, 09:51 AM
I saw u on Friday night....u should lose your mancard

McLovin
09-28-2007, 11:50 AM
<looking in my wallet at the pretty new mancard>

Aint seen it Herm-Hater dont know what your talkin bout. But hey if I see it ill let ya know. Puzzling.

chief31
09-28-2007, 11:41 PM
Who took my mancard????

Heads will roll!

Looks like you have been violated.

rbedgood
09-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Guru is the Mancard official around here...he is likely the executioner of this punishment. I believe the violation was on the thread responding to the picture of the two Chiefs airborne in an "akward" position.

Guru
09-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Guru is the Mancard official around here...he is likely the executioner of this punishment. I believe the violation was on the thread responding to the picture of the two Chiefs airborne in an "akward" position.

That was the one.:11::D

hermhater
09-29-2007, 01:01 AM
I saw u on Friday night....u should lose your mancard

Sorry I'm not 6'3" 230... I drank with you till 4 in the morning and still got you home...

That is ultimate mancard!

(mod give it back or I'm gonna pout!)

boo-hoo :beer:

hermhater
09-29-2007, 01:04 AM
That was the one.:11::D

Hey I wasn't trying to bump uglies, I didn't take the picture, and I if you're gonna do something... hell do it right!

I am still astonished they kc star published that picture.

It shows a little camaraderie that is nice to see in sports, but I wouldn't want my son to celebrate like that...

:sign0153::lol::toast2::beer:

rbedgood
09-29-2007, 01:08 AM
Hey I wasn't trying to bump uglies, I didn't take the picture, and I if you're gonna do something... hell do it right!

I am still astonished they kc star published that picture.

It shows a little camaraderie that is nice to see in sports, but I wouldn't want my son to celebrate like that...

:sign0153::lol::toast2::beer:

Read the mancard rules, it will be returned when the action has been forgiven. As I am not the Resident Judge I'll only suggest that a very solid post might go a long way towards restoring your mancard. Show your football knowledge, grunt, smell bad, drink beer, but for gosh sakes, don't write an instruction manual on unspeakable actions...even in jest.

Guru
09-29-2007, 01:10 AM
Read the mancard rules, it will be returned when the action has been forgiven. As I am not the Resident Judge I'll only suggest that a very solid post might go a long way towards restoring your mancard. Show your football knowledge, grunt, smell bad, drink beer, but for gosh sakes, don't write an instruction manual on unspeakable actions...even in jest.

The Right Stuff

hermhater
09-29-2007, 01:13 AM

"Bumping Uglies" is not a term for man on man contact...

I hope to god I never learn the word for that.

It is a generic term for having s3x between consenting adults (either sex I guess, from what you all are inferring).

The concept is that g3nitals are all ugly, both ways.

I cannot stop the backs from celebrating in this manner but perhaps I can shame them into different behavior with the help of the fans on this site.

That being said I DEMAND my mancard be reinstated for the simple fact that I am sublte in my observations of players behaving in suspect behavior.

HERMHATER

rbedgood
09-29-2007, 01:14 AM
Not trying to shill another site, but if Hermhater is still confused he may want to refer to www.officialmancard.com (http://www.officialmancard.com) for further details on obtaining and re-instating a mancard. Also many rulings on actions can be referenced when an action is in question.

Regards...

hermhater
09-29-2007, 01:15 AM
Not trying to shill another site, but if Hermhater is still confused he may want to refer to www.officialmancard.com (http://www.officialmancard.com) for further details on obtaining and re-instating a mancard. Also many rulings on actions can be referenced when an action is in question.

Regards...

Post of the month... Sorry but if I nominate it it doesn't matter...

The people have voted and it is too late to get it in the poll...

Dang...

:sign0153::sign0103:

Guru
09-29-2007, 01:22 AM
"Bumping Uglies" is not a term for man on man contact...

I hope to god I never learn the word for that.

It is a generic term for having s3x between consenting adults (either sex I guess, from what you all are inferring).

The concept is that g3nitals are all ugly, both ways.

I cannot stop the backs from celebrating in this manner but perhaps I can shame them into different behavior with the help of the fans on this site.

That being said I DEMAND my mancard be reinstated for the simple fact that I am sublte in my observations of players behaving in suspect behavior.

HERMHATER

I will tell you this....

Whining is NOT a manly quality.:11:

hermhater
09-29-2007, 01:24 AM
I will tell you this....

THIS...... is SPARTA!!!!!!!!

rbedgood
09-29-2007, 01:27 AM
I will tell you this....

He'd like some cheese with his Pink Chablis :D

hermhater
09-29-2007, 01:29 AM

Sorry the other posts have been over this... don't teach foreign languages in this country.

I don't speak French!

:lol::sign0104::sign0098::sign0103:

Guru
09-29-2007, 01:29 AM
http://www.break.com/index/hilarious-300-remix1.html

Apologies for the slight language issues but this killed me I laughed so hard.

rbedgood
09-29-2007, 01:39 AM

Sorry the other posts have been over this... don't teach foreign languages in this country.

I don't speak French!

:lol::sign0104::sign0098::sign0103:

I don't do french...and I actually had to look up a list of wine types to find the most "feminine" one to accuse Hermhater of drinking. Pink was the major part of this...I have no clue actually what it is, other than a type of wine.

hermhater
09-29-2007, 01:43 AM
I don't do french...and I actually had to look up a list of wine types to find the most "feminine" one to accuse Hermhater of drinking. Pink was the major part of this...I have no clue actually what it is, other than a type of wine.

Nice mancard save...

I don't buy it!

:lol:

Guru
09-29-2007, 01:44 AM
Maddog 20/20

chief31
09-29-2007, 07:25 AM
http://www.break.com/index/hilarious-300-remix1.html

Apologies for the slight language issues but this killed me I laughed so hard.

Yes!!! Vey funny!!!

Maddog 20/20

"If I...Could save vommit... in a bottle...":character00205:

Chiefster
09-29-2007, 07:22 PM
Who took my mancard????

Heads will roll!

The only way in which to have the MANCARD in question reinstated is to post something so testosterone charged and masculine as to warrant said action.

That is all.

hermhater
09-29-2007, 07:33 PM
The only way in which to have the MANCARD in question reinstated is to post something so testosterone charged and masculine as to warrant said action.

That is all.

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. Nov 22, 2005 — Police accidentally hit a naked man in the genitals with a Taser after he was caught breaking windows and asking women to touch him, authorities said.

Jeremy J. Miljour, 26, tried to run away when sheriff's deputies approached so one of them shot their Taser, said Cpl. Matt Chitwood. But one of the gun's prongs accidentally hit Miljour's genitals and got stuck, Chitwood said.

"The Taser is relatively accurate, but when someone is moving like that, it doesn't matter if you have a Taser, or a pistol. (Officers) can't aim," Chitwood said.

Miljour was treated at a hospital before being taken to the Lee County jail. He was charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

:lol::funnypost::bananen_smilies046::iamwithstupid ::beer:

Chiefster
09-29-2007, 08:15 PM
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. Nov 22, 2005 — Police accidentally hit a naked man in the genitals with a Taser after he was caught breaking windows and asking women to touch him, authorities said.

Jeremy J. Miljour, 26, tried to run away when sheriff's deputies approached so one of them shot their Taser, said Cpl. Matt Chitwood. But one of the gun's prongs accidentally hit Miljour's genitals and got stuck, Chitwood said.

"The Taser is relatively accurate, but when someone is moving like that, it doesn't matter if you have a Taser, or a pistol. (Officers) can't aim," Chitwood said.

Miljour was treated at a hospital before being taken to the Lee County jail. He was charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

:lol::funnypost::bananen_smilies046::iamwithstupid ::beer:

Heh! ...Hope children wasn't in his long term future plans; but then some people simply shouldn't procreate, so it's probably for the best.

sling58
09-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!