View Full Version : chiefs must do

slc chief
01-06-2011, 07:45 PM
1.punch the ravens in the mouth early

2.play aggresive on the o and d-lines. we must win in the trenches

3.go into the game with an agressive attitude. no happy to be there crap

4.give jamall the ball give him 30 carries if that is what it takes

5.play mistake free football no turnovers minimul penalties

6.let flacco and the ravens feel the arrowhead rath. be as loud as we can be welcome them to the loudest stadium in the nfl.

i think we can pull this off i am already sick of all the analyst not even giving us a shot at this game go chiefs

Ryfo18
01-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Chiefs Will (do)

slc chief
01-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Chiefs Will (do)
i like it that is what the topic should have really been titled

stricken721
01-06-2011, 09:11 PM
i like it that is what the topic should have really been titled

Would you like for me to change it for you?

Ryfo18
01-06-2011, 09:14 PM

Then I look like an idiot.

stricken721
01-06-2011, 09:16 PM

Then we'll just keep it as is. :bananen_smilies046:

hometeam
01-06-2011, 09:23 PM
good points.

id like to add -

we need to create at least one turnover

slc chief
01-06-2011, 11:06 PM
yea it is more properly titled that way

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 02:03 AM
1.punch the ravens in the mouth early

2.play aggresive on the o and d-lines. we must win in the trenches

3.go into the game with an agressive attitude. no happy to be there crap

4.give jamall the ball give him 30 carries if that is what it takes

5.play mistake free football no turnovers minimul penalties

6.let flacco and the ravens feel the arrowhead rath. be as loud as we can be welcome them to the loudest stadium in the nfl.

i think we can pull this off i am already sick of all the analyst not even giving us a shot at this game go chiefs

Just letting you know you should be planning to throw the ball, the Ravens run defense is ranked 5th and they have held leading rusher to double digits (example, M. Turner, Blount , the running back for the PANTHERS , sorry cant remember his name lol, also the white avalanche Payton Hillis(hell we fractured his ribbs if not broke them)and i think we held Foster but i might be wrong, im not saying you wont run and not get yardage but that cant be the whole game plan , the RAVENS are expecting it. Screen wont work either(example THE SAINTS, i think they got negative yardage. Cassel has got to go out there and take some chances throwing it on slants curls routes. Not big yardage which he isnt known for anyways but just to keep the ball moving and getting positive yardage. Thats the only way i see KC scoring. Its just a perspective from a different point of view.

I will say this, your guys special teams scare me, thats for sure, its all about field postion. But you do know we have one badass punter KOCH ,who got robbed yet again for the pro bowl. Also we got our man Cundiff who tied the nfl record with 40 touchbacks in a single season which could have been a broken nfl record if our dam Offense could have atleast got a field goal to give him another shot, in the BUNGALS game Cundiff only kick off 3 times and 2 were touchbacks.

Thanks Cam Cameron , hope you are fired after the off season , your a JOKE:homer:

Chiefster
01-07-2011, 05:08 AM
Just letting you know you should be planning to throw the ball, the Ravens run defense is ranked 5th and they have held leading rusher to double digits (example, M. Turner, Blount , the running back for the PANTHERS , sorry cant remember his name lol, also the white avalanche Payton Hillis(hell we fractured his ribbs if not broke them)and i think we held Foster but i might be wrong, im not saying you wont run and not get yardage but that cant be the whole game plan , the RAVENS are expecting it. Screen wont work either(example THE SAINTS, i think they got negative yardage. Cassel has got to go out there and take some chances throwing it on slants curls routes. Not big yardage which he isnt known for anyways but just to keep the ball moving and getting positive yardage. Thats the only way i see KC scoring. Its just a perspective from a different point of view.

I will say this, your guys special teams scare me, thats for sure, its all about field postion. But you do know we have one badass punter KOCH ,who got robbed yet again for the pro bowl. Also we got our man Cundiff who tied the nfl record with 40 touchbacks in a single season which could have been a broken nfl record if our dam Offense could have atleast got a field goal to give him another shot, in the BUNGALS game Cundiff only kick off 3 times and 2 were touchbacks.

Thanks Cam Cameron , hope you are fired after the off season , your a JOKE:homer:

Good post reply and I agree 100%. Welcome to the Crowd!

slc chief
01-07-2011, 07:56 AM

welcome to the crowd i agree we need to keep yor defense honost.however blunt,turner,hillis,and the dude from carolina are not charles and jones.i can not wait to see the blocking schemes weiss and haley come up with.if we can not run though it will be a tough game for us to win.also how many 3-4 schemes has flacco faced this year on defense.as far as your punter and kicker. i do not think the weather is going to allow them to kick as far as they would hope.should be a good game

chief31
01-07-2011, 05:32 PM

Yeah. Because that be something new. :lol:

Screen wont work either(example THE SAINTS, i think they got negative yardage.:

Those Saints actually had 36 Yards receiving, out of the backfield. The Steelers had 43 and a TD. The Texans had 25 Yards. Buccaneers had 41 Yards. Panthers 31 Yards. Dolphins had 40 Yards.

None of that shows some shining success rate. But to say that screen passes won't work is a bit of an overstatement.

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 07:43 PM
welcome to the crowd i agree we need to keep yor defense honost.however blunt,turner,hillis,and the dude from carolina are not charles and jones.i can not wait to see the blocking schemes weiss and haley come up with.if we can not run though it will be a tough game for us to win.also how many 3-4 schemes has flacco faced this year on defense.as far as your punter and kicker. i do not think the weather is going to allow them to kick as far as they would hope.should be a good game

maybe Cundiff will have trouble, but Koch wont have a problem at all. Besides being a Ravens fan i really do believe Koch is the best punter in the NFL right now. He totally got robbed for the Pro Bowl

4everchiefsfan25
01-07-2011, 07:47 PM
maybe Cundiff will have trouble, but Koch wont have a problem at all. Besides being a Ravens fan i really do believe Koch is the best punter in the NFL right now. He totally got robbed for the Pro Bowl
Ya well Hali got robbed from the Pro Bowl but thats the Pro Bowl being the Pro Bowl

chief31
01-07-2011, 08:27 PM

I don't know much about the guy. But he ranked 19th in Punting Average, and tied for 18th in Net Average, and he ranked 9th in Punts Inside the 20 Yard Line.

Dustin Colquitt ranked 10th in Punting Average, 6th in Net Average, and 2nd in Punts Inside the 20 Yard Line.

Also, Colquitt ranked 2nd in the NFL with a long of 70 Yards, while Koch tied for 23rd with a long of 60 Yards.

Is there something that I am missing that makes you think he was deserving of a Pro-Bowl nod?

(Oops. These stats are from 2009. Sorry for the mistake.)

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 08:34 PM
I don't know much about the guy. But he ranked 19th in Punting Average, and tied for 18th in Net Average, and he ranked 9th in Punts Inside the 20 Yard Line.

Dustin Colquitt ranked 10th in Punting Average, 6th in Net Average, and 2nd in Punts Inside the 20 Yard Line.

Also, Colquitt ranked 2nd in the NFL with a long of 70 Yards, while Koch tied for 23rd with a long of 60 Yards.

Is there something that I am missing that makes you think he was deserving of a Pro-Bowl nod?

The stats dont do the justice, im telling you if you watched the games you would know what im talking about, he has so much controll with the ball, dont worry if you dont know Koch (our punter) , you will after the game. Trust me

Also i dont know the stats for inside the 10 yd or even 5 yd which he has had more then i can remember this yr alone

chief31
01-07-2011, 08:37 PM
The stats dont do the justice, im telling you if you watched the games you would know what im talking about, he has so much controll with the ball, dont worry if you dont know Koch (our punter) , you will after the game. Trust me

He is from your hometown, isn't he?

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 08:57 PM
yea just looked it up

Koch is ranked second for inside the 20 with 39 and 2nd for inside the 10 with 17

Steve Weatherford is ranked 1st inside the 20 with 42 and 1st inside the 10 with 20

SI.com - NFL - Sortable Punting Stats - Individual Leaders (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/stats/2010/punting/0_byYDS_PER_PUNT.html)

wish they had a stat for inside the 5 because he got quite a few this yr.
The dome kickers should be excluded from these stats,just my opinion
Oh and he is ranked 1st with inside the 10 and 20 if you just talking about the AFC

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 09:00 PM
He is from your hometown, isn't he?

nope Seward, Nebraska, bum fck egypt lol right

chief31
01-07-2011, 09:02 PM
yea just looked it up

Koch is ranked second for inside the 20 with 39 and 2nd for inside the 10 with 17

Steve Weatherford is ranked 1st inside the 20 with 42 and 1st inside the 10 with 20

SI.com - NFL - Sortable Punting Stats - Individual Leaders (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/stats/2010/punting/0_byYDS_PER_PUNT.html)

wish they had a stat for inside the 5 because he got quite a few this yr.
The dome kickers should be excluded from these stats,just my opinion

Aha.

Somehow, NFL.com had me on 2009 stats.

Somehow? I must have been looking at 2009 stats for something else, before selecting Punting.

That makes more sense. But he is still lacking in other areas.

chief31
01-07-2011, 09:05 PM
nope Seward, Nebraska, bum fck egypt lol right

Your support for him makes a whole lot more sense, using this season's numbers.

Looking at '09's stats, I thought you had to be related to him, or something. :lol:

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Your support for him makes a whole lot more sense, using this season's numbers.

Looking at '09's stats, I thought you had to be related to him, or something. :lol:

No just a die hard Ravens fan, i bleed PURPLE.

wilqb16
01-08-2011, 03:17 AM
I actually am inclined to agree that we need to throw the ball. The Ravens rank 5th against the run but only 21st against the pass. Further, they netted only 27 sacks this season.

I think we need to come out and play loose. If we play conservative I think we lose because I think the Ravens are stronger on both fronts. However, if we get up early and take advantage of the crowd we can force Flacco to throw and then put the Ravens out of their comfort zone.

I hope we open up early with a flea flicker pass or something like that and take some shots down the field. I think if we come out with a conservative game plan we lose.