PDA

View Full Version : Any Atlanta area Chiefs fans??

Bigchiefatl
01-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey everybody...:D New to these forums, not new to the Chiefs. I live in the Atlanta area, and have been trying forever to put together a group of Chiefs fans to take over a bar every Sunday like those Steelers and Packers fans do. Any fans here in the ATL?? Or do you have any friends or relatives down here? I am trying to get a group together to go to this Sunday's game at a local bar, and maybe make it a regular thing going into next season!!:chiefs: :punk:

Thanks, and great forums!

4everchiefsfan25
01-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Hey everybody...:D New to these forums, not new to the Chiefs. I live in the Atlanta area, and have been trying forever to put together a group of Chiefs fans to take over a bar every Sunday like those Steelers and Packers fans do. Any fans here in the ATL?? Or do you have any friends or relatives down here? I am trying to get a group together to go to this Sunday's game at a local bar, and maybe make it a regular thing going into next season!!:chiefs: :punk:

Thanks, and great forums!
:welcome: to the Crowd! :chiefs: :bananen_smilies046:

GlennBree
01-07-2011, 12:57 PM
welcome

Lazeye
01-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Welcome, I do hope you find enough people

Bigchiefatl
01-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the welcomes...I am trying to muster up some fans. You would think with the internet and all, it would be easier than this!

stricken721
01-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Welcome to the Chiefs Crowd! :chiefs: