Here is your man
YouTube - jamaal charles the beast.wmv

And here is OURS.

YouTube - Ray Rice NFL Highlights

Good luck guys, let the best running back have the better day.:booyah:

C Louie
01-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Here is your man
YouTube - jamaal charles the beast.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm4hc6AOYM&feature=player_detailpage)

And here is OURS.

YouTube - Ray Rice NFL Highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS2se7MtdOo&feature=player_detailpage)

Good luck guys, let the best running back have the better day.:booyah:
Is there really any question who the better running back is? Regardless of what happens on Sunday. I take Charles any day.:chiefs:

5oclock_charlie
01-07-2011, 04:36 PM
I think Rice is a better fit for the AFC North, and Charles is a better fit for the AFC West. Who's better in a West vs. North contest? Beats me.

Ryfo18
01-07-2011, 04:38 PM
I definitely respect Rice as a player. Very tough to take down--he breaks a lot of tackles. The Chiefs are in for a big challenge.

okikcfan
01-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Charles has 1467 rushing yaeds compared to Rice at 1220 rushing yards. It will be up to the O-Line to punch open some holes for Charles. Need to get TM and DMC more in the mix. This game, if you look at there game against the Bengals last week is very winable.

stricken721
01-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Your guy is good.. but ours is better. :D

I'm biased too. :chiefs:

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Charles has 1467 rushing yaeds compared to Rice at 1220 rushing yards. It will be up to the O-Line to punch open some holes for Charles. Need to get TM and DMC more in the mix. This game, if you look at there game against the Bengals last week is very winable.

you can really go by that route, they were divison rivials. They see us twice a yr, just like your game last week.
RIGHT OR WRONG????
OH and look what are defense did to them, talk about a slaughter. 5 turnovers

Only reason they were still in the game was because of Cam Camerons jv playcalling.
That is the ONLY Ravens weakness is the O.C. and his stupid play calling. He throws when we should run and runs when we should throw. And also for some dam reason when certain plays are working EVERYTIME, he completely changes playcalling. If the RAVENS win this week and go onto win the SUPERBOWL, Cam Cameron will not be here next yr. Im praying for Josh Mcdaniels for the new O.C, that way we can actuallly start using are massive talent. Our O line isnt as good as it was last yr because Gaither had a back injury right before preseason, then we had to move our whole offensive line around, thats why Oher is on the blind side,which he was on the right side(which he had a spectacular rookie yr, he went to the pro bowl that yr).

Lazeye
01-07-2011, 06:54 PM
I like what I saw out of rice at the 1:57 mark of his video, I hope to see alot of that in the game sunday. He does break alot of tackles but it seems he runs out of bounds alot. Charles is hands down better, both RB's had 17 games this year and charles got more rushings yards so he is better.

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Im not trying to start anything guys but this is who is coming to your town.

YouTube - Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, and Ed Reed Highlight Film:beat_DeadHorse:

chief31
01-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Im not trying to start anything guys but this is who is coming to your town.

:beat_DeadHorse:

Just don't surprised if they all get next week off.:D

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 07:19 PM
I like what I saw out of rice at the 1:57 mark of his video, I hope to see alot of that in the game sunday. He does break alot of tackles but it seems he runs out of bounds alot. Charles is hands down better, both RB's had 17 games this year and charles got more rushings yards so he is better.

Buddy im telling you the RAVENS are ready for charles and Dwayne Bowe so you better be planning for some quick slants to your T.E

chief31
01-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Buddy im telling you the RAVENS are ready for charles and Dwayne Bowe so you better be planning for some quick slants to your T.E

Buddy, I'm telling you, The Ravens don't have any idea what Charles looks like on the field.

They have never had to try and stop him.

The only time they saw him, he had four carries, behind Larry Johnson.

Likewise, Charles has seen little of The Ravens' defense.

Alot of defenders think that they are ready for Charles. But then, once he is behind them, they realize that they weren't ready.

4everchiefsfan25
01-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Buddy I'am telling you Charles doesnt just hurt you in the run game but he also hurts you in the pass game there is no LB IN THE LEAGUE that can guard Charles.

Lazeye
01-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Are you on the team? Have you spoke to all the players and know they are ready for us? You say you are not trying to start anything but when you make comments like that you are searching for trouble, I say ban the fool for being an idiot.

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Are you on the team? Have you spoke to all the players and know they are ready for us? You say you are not trying to start anything but when you make comments like that you are searching for trouble, I say ban the fool for being an idiot.

Ban me for what, did i insult anyone ,NO

Man you got issues, im not talking sht,im telling you what i see from a different point of view. you dont see me be itching when everyone is talking about the Ravens. Im just giving you insight and what to expect and should be planning for some different playcalls, go look at my other post. Im sure your team is planning to try and stop Rice, Mclain, and mghee.
Hope your team is ready for the check downs to Rice, thats all im saying, hes not the fastest but is quick.

Whatever man your just trying to start crap

chief31
01-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Ban me for what, did i insult anyone ,NO

Man you got issues, im not talking sht,im telling you what i see from a different point of view. you dont see me be itching when everyone is talking about the Ravens. Im just giving you insight and what to expect and should be planning for some different playcalls, go look at my other post.

Whatever man your just trying to start crap

In all fairness, when you visit an opposing team's message board, the burden of civility does lie far more heavily on you than it does on regular members.

And you have to expect that some will have a bad reaction to some opinions.

I see no reason to go banning you, or anything.

I think you have been quite civil, to this point.

But it is best to side-step such negative remarks, if you intend to remain civil.

RAVENS DEN
01-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Buddy I'am telling you Charles doesnt just hurt you in the run game but he also hurts you in the pass game there is no LB IN THE LEAGUE that can guard Charles.

Ellerbe can if he plays and is off of the coaches sht list. Lewis doesnt have the speed that he once had, Jarrett Johnson might catch up to him, but he sucks in coverage

chief31
01-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Ellerbe can if he plays and is off of the coaches sht list. Lewis doesnt have the speed that he once had, Jarrett Johnson might catch up to him, but he sucks in coverage

there is no LB IN THE LEAGUE that can guard Charles.

Alot of CBs would be unable to keep up with Charles.

There has not been a LB made that can reach his speed.

Charles has a 4.32 40 time. Ellerbe was listed as a 4.54 (low) in the 40.

That isn't enough.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=57075&draftyear=2008&genpos=RB

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=10611&draftyear=2009&genpos=ILB

okikcfan
01-08-2011, 12:28 AM
you can really go by that route, they were divison rivials. They see us twice a yr, just like your game last week.
RIGHT OR WRONG????
OH and look what are defense did to them, talk about a slaughter. 5 turnovers

Division Rivals, Point taken.This my friend is the Playoffs. We are not the 4-12 Bengals fighting for nothing. We lost last week badly thats a fact. But now you are comming to our house. Divisional games are history. This is a whole new level in game play and noise level. I'm sayin just don't count the Chiefs out just yet and not before this party has even started. You could be very suprised at what you will see. Good luck to you Sunday :chiefs:

PITCH52BLACK
01-08-2011, 12:33 AM
hey guys!

i am a Ravens fan of course, but let me just say that both of our running backs are nice!

the Ravens are not taking the Chiefs lightly and neither are many of us Ravens fans. our Ravens are road warriors and expect nothing but the Chiefs best on Sunday.

good luck guys!

figcrostic
01-08-2011, 12:38 AM
hey guys!

i am a Ravens fan of course, but let me just say that both of our running backs are nice!

the Ravens are not taking the Chiefs lightly and neither are many of us Ravens fans. our Ravens are road warriors and expect nothing but the Chiefs best on Sunday.

good luck guys!

Should be a great game, the Ravens are great team hopefully we bring our A game.