PDA

View Full Version : Good Game Guys....

RAVENS DEN
01-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Good game guys, sorry you lost so badly and was going to root for you to go all the way if you beat us.

I know it hurts trust me, i do.

Can everyone do me a FAVOR and become a RAVENS FAN for the rest of the PLAY OFFS and ROOT for us against the SQEELER AND PATS.

I TOLD YOU GUY RAY WANTS ANOTHER RING SOOOOO BAD BECAUSE HE ONLY HAS SO MUCH TIME LEFT.

GOOD LUCK NEXT YR.

(sorry for all the CAPS) http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif

Oh yea my score predictions were almost dead on, i picked 28 plus ravens and KC 10

iratefan
01-09-2011, 04:03 PM
no - you dont get **** from us. we're rooting for steelers all the way. well what do we care, hell we might as well root for the NFC. Packers and Seahawks are a lot more likeable teams than anyone else left in the AFC.

Root for the ravens, jets, pats and steelers? are you kidding me?

Ill say one thing - you do have at least a good team. i wont mention any specific players but i think your defense played very well and are good overall.

kilobytes
01-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Nope. Didn't stop Charles at least. Rooting for Seahawks and Packers

figcrostic
01-09-2011, 04:07 PM
no - you dont get **** from us. we're rooting for steelers all the way. well what do we care, hell we might as well root for the NFC. Packers and Seahawks are a lot more likeable teams than anyone else left in the AFC.

Root for the ravens, jets, pats and steelers? are you kidding me?

Ill say one thing - you do have at least a good team. i wont mention any specific players but i think your defense played very well and are good overall.

Personally I'd rather have the Ravens win the SB makes our loss look a lot less bad personally I thought we, were gonna win our running game was dominating them and then we tried to get clever and be tricky and they had none of it. The Ravens are a good team and I'd rather lose to a good team then a bad team.

RAVENS DEN
01-09-2011, 04:10 PM
Nope. Didn't stop Charles at least. Rooting for Seahawks and Packers

Well doesnt matter, the whole LEAGUE never gives the RAVENS respect, been like that since day 1 . So fck it

THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT. YOU GUYS GO AHEAD AND ROOT FOR ANYONE BUT THE RAVENS, WE EXPECT IT.

GREAT GAME, WAS WORRIED THE FIRST QUARTER :whipping1: http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif

chiefnut
01-09-2011, 04:20 PM
we outplayed them in the first half then mistaked ourselves to death in the second half.. iare the ravens a better team..yes, but we coulod have beaten them without those stupid turnovers. the great rice did not fair well against the CHIEFS run D and flacco was sacked 4 times. the 4th down play and the Charles fumble were the turning point, no fumble, we make the first or punt or better yet make the FG and we could be listening to ravens fans l;amenting over their defeat

chiefnut
01-09-2011, 04:21 PM
i gotta root for the steelers and jets, wifes a jets fan and my daughter is a steelers fan.

StainlessStill
01-09-2011, 04:25 PM
i gotta root for the steelers and jets, wifes a jets fan and my daughter is a steelers fan.

Your daughter has great taste:beer:

RAVENS DEN
01-09-2011, 04:27 PM
we outplayed them in the first half then mistaked ourselves to death in the second half.. iare the ravens a better team..yes, but we coulod have beaten them without those stupid turnovers. the great rice did not fair well against the CHIEFS run D and flacco was sacked 4 times. the 4th down play and the Charles fumble were the turning point, no fumble, we make the first or punt or better yet make the FG and we could be listening to ravens fans l;amenting over their defeat

Rice isnt very good running up the gut, once in a while he ll get some yardage ,but he is more dangerous running to the side,pitches and a beast on check downs.

That why i hate the OC, he doesnt use the talent properly

Coach
01-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Good luck to the Ravens and everyone else in the playoffs. Stelers/Ravens will be a fun matchup. As usual, I will be rooting for the AFC on the Superbowl. Although, I won't be rooting hard either way.

stadw0n306
01-09-2011, 04:33 PM
lol im cheering for the seahawks now.

BoltWalt
01-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Well doesnt matter, the whole LEAGUE never gives the RAVENS respect, been like that since day 1 . So fck it

THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT. YOU GUYS GO AHEAD AND ROOT FOR ANYONE BUT THE RAVENS, WE EXPECT IT.

GREAT GAME, WAS WORRIED THE FIRST QUARTER :whipping1: http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif
No one has respected since you walked away from loyal fans, at least you left the name, and that is the only good thing I have to say about the Ravens.

Ryfo18
01-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Great game today, you guys came into our house and took care of business. It hurts, but best of luck going forward to you guys.

KristofLaw
01-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Pit owns you guys, and the Pats own the steelers. its going to be the Pats and the packers fools. you heard it here 1st.

Ccchhhh, right... I heard that same ****ing **** on other forums genius. Go suck on your crybaby quarterback for awhile and get hit by a truck *******. Hook up with some more neg for you you 45 year old troll.

Fastphilly
01-09-2011, 08:25 PM
I will be pulling for the Ravens up until the SB, then I'll root for the NFC...Don't want Pitt because they have already won 6 SB's and I'd like to see another team win one...The Jets are arrogant and Rex has a big mouth so forget about them..I hate the evil empire.

azchiefsfan
01-09-2011, 08:29 PM
I am going to root for whoever plays the Pats in the Super Bowl. Sorry Ravens fans, The Pats are going to roll whoever they play in the AFC. Yes, I would go so far as saying that playing the rest of the AFC playoff games is a waste of time. I despise Robert Kraft and won't buy his food products and I hate his team and won't root for them ever either. But the AFC has 0% chance of being represented by anyone else. I won't watch another AFC playoff game. I know how it all ends already.

Fastphilly
01-09-2011, 09:08 PM
I am going to root for whoever plays the Pats in the Super Bowl. Sorry Ravens fans, The Pats are going to roll whoever they play in the AFC. Yes, I would go so far as saying that playing the rest of the AFC playoff games is a waste of time. I despise Robert Kraft and won't buy his food products and I hate his team and won't root for them ever either. But the AFC has 0% chance of being represented by anyone else. I won't watch another AFC playoff game. I know how it all ends already.

Well said..The only team I see in both conferences that can beat the Patriots is Green Bay..They are the only team that can play solid man to man coverage and still maintain a consistant pass rush..Two keys that are essential for beating New England. Plus add the fact that the Green Bay offence is no slouch either!

SIC J
01-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Are you really begging for people to cheer for your team? :lol:

I said 4 weeks ago the Pats win the Super Bowl.

#58ChiefsFan
01-09-2011, 09:21 PM

And the 7-9 Seahawks had no chance either.....

okikcfan
01-09-2011, 10:31 PM
I for one will kinda be rooting for Tony G and the Falcons. I would like to see him get his ring before he's done. Congrats to the Ravens for a well played game today. We got spanked and that is the bottom line. I do wish you the best in the remainder of the play off and I do hope you go far. Congrats!

RAVENS DEN
01-10-2011, 02:38 AM
No one has respected since you walked away from loyal fans, at least you left the name, and that is the only good thing I have to say about the Ravens.

Dude are you joking, you must be. Have you ever heard of the BALTIMORE COLTS, do you know the history with that. Guess not.

The BROWNS moved to baltimore and ART MODELL made it a point to have the name changed and all their trophys. Baltimore was supposed to get the expansion team that ended up being THE JAGUARS. Needless to say that never happened.

Now the BALTIMORE COLTS were moved in the middle of the night with all there trophys and everything else by MAYFLOWER 18 wheelers. AND NO ONE EVEN HAD A CLUE THAT IT WAS COMING. I THINK IT WAS AROUND CHRISTMAS EVE TOO. TELL ME THATS NOT FCK UP .NO REPORTS ,SPECTULATIONS NOTHING. So you dont have a right what so ever to talk about LOYAL FANS AND LEAVING.

You act like the BROWNS dont exsist anymore i think it was within 2 yrs they got their team back and NAME.

I dont care THE COLTS moved to indy now, I LOVE THE RAVENS, I BLEED PURPLE AND 99% OF MARYLANDERS HAVE MOVED ON AND ARE MUCH MORE HAPPIER WITH THIS TEAM. EXCEPT THE OLD HEADS , THEY ARE STILL PISSED OFF. http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif

Miller
01-10-2011, 04:55 AM
Dude are you joking, you must be. Have you ever heard of the BALTIMORE COLTS, do you know the history with that. Guess not.

The BROWNS moved to baltimore and ART MODELL made it a point to have the name changed and all their trophys. Baltimore was supposed to get the expansion team that ended up being THE JAGUARS. Needless to say that never happened.

Now the BALTIMORE COLTS were moved in the middle of the night with all there trophys and everything else by MAYFLOWER 18 wheelers. AND NO ONE EVEN HAD A CLUE THAT IT WAS COMING. I THINK IT WAS AROUND CHRISTMAS EVE TOO. TELL ME THATS NOT FCK UP .NO REPORTS ,SPECTULATIONS NOTHING. So you dont have a right what so ever to talk about LOYAL FANS AND LEAVING.

You act like the BROWNS dont exsist anymore i think it was within 2 yrs they got their team back and NAME.

I dont care THE COLTS moved to indy now, I LOVE THE RAVENS, I BLEED PURPLE AND 99% OF MARYLANDERS HAVE MOVED ON AND ARE MUCH MORE HAPPIER WITH THIS TEAM. EXCEPT THE OLD HEADS , THEY ARE STILL PISSED OFF. http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif
Great Post

KristofLaw
01-10-2011, 06:52 AM

I am not an old head but I do feel for you fellas in Baltimore. A big reason I do not much like the new Colts although I had tried to at a time... whatever.

Daylights
01-10-2011, 09:16 AM
I wonder if anyone realizes the irony in all these Chiefs fans rooting for the Seahawks......

chief31
01-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Good game guys, sorry you lost so badly and was going to root for you to go all the way if you beat us.

I know it hurts trust me, i do.

Can everyone do me a FAVOR and become a RAVENS FAN for the rest of the PLAY OFFS and ROOT for us against the SQEELER AND PATS.

I TOLD YOU GUY RAY WANTS ANOTHER RING SOOOOO BAD BECAUSE HE ONLY HAS SO MUCH TIME LEFT.

GOOD LUCK NEXT YR.

(sorry for all the CAPS) http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif

Oh yea my score predictions were almost dead on, i picked 28 plus ravens and KC 10

Sorry Buddy.

Nothing against The Ravens. But I have always liked The Steelers, when they aren't playing The Chiefs.

That, and I am not one who hates The Patriots. I have a great deal of respect for Bellichick.

Hell. I would probably have to root for The Jets over The Ravens. I just like Rex.

The Ravens are a great football team. And I have a whole lot of respect for them.

But they would be my fourth ranked dog still left in the AFC fight.

Chiefster
01-11-2011, 01:59 AM

Well see the thing is: no one here ever ask you to be a Chiefs fan and root for the us to go all the way should we win; you volunteered to do that on your own. Probably not the best of ideas to come on an opposing team's web site and ask their fans to change their allegiance.

tornadospotter
01-11-2011, 09:23 AM
I wonder if anyone realizes the irony in all these Chiefs fans rooting for the Seahawks......
Well they were a AFC West Division team, but they were never any big rival. To me at least.

SIC J
01-11-2011, 01:17 PM

That guy is still just being a cry baby cuz the Chiefs beat out the Chargers for the AFC West and made the playoffs and the Chargers didn't.

tornadospotter
01-11-2011, 01:25 PM
That guy is still just being a cry baby cuz the Chiefs beat out the Chargers for the AFC West and made the playoffs and the Chargers didn't.
???? Not sure you are on the same page here. If you are, then I am loss.

Canada
01-11-2011, 01:50 PM

???? Not sure you are on the same page here. If you are, then I am loss.He was referring to that guy.