PDA

View Full Version : We Are

billb40
01-10-2011, 07:46 PM
CHAMPIONS.:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs: :chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

stricken721
01-10-2011, 07:48 PM
:sign0087:

hardcorechiefsfan
01-10-2011, 07:50 PM
:sign0087:
Ditto.

billb40
01-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Ditto.
HOW can anyone be disappointed with the season, we were champions. What did you expect, a super bowl win. We had 10 wins the last three seasons. Praise the success of this season and do not downgrade the effort put forth by this team. If you had any football scene at all you should have been thrilled with a .500 season from a team that only won 2 "2" games last year. We stunk, smelled and were rotten. Did we improve? IYO. IMO we excelled beyond exceptions by a magnitude of so many I cannot compute. So why do we have so many bashers and extreme negative post and get rid of everyone. I just do not understand the lack of appreciation for the effort and the improvement this team has accomplished. GO CHIEFS. Fan for better or worse.:chiefs::chiefs:

Daylights
01-10-2011, 08:31 PM
HOW can anyone be disappointed with the season, we were champions. What did you expect, a super bowl win. We had 10 wins the last three seasons. Praise the success of this season and do not downgrade the effort put forth by this team. If you had any football scene at all you should have been thrilled with a .500 season from a team that only won 2 "2" games last year. We stunk, smelled and were rotten. Did we improve? IYO. IMO we excelled beyond exceptions by a magnitude of so many I cannot compute. So why do we have so many bashers and extreme negative post and get rid of everyone. I just do not understand the lack of appreciation for the effort and the improvement this team has accomplished. GO CHIEFS. Fan for better or worse.:chiefs::chiefs:

I know, in my case, the frustration stems from the 7 straight playoff losses. I remember like it was yesterday when Lin Eliot missed 3 field goals and we lost to the Colts....I didn't want a Super Bowl, but I wanted a first-round victory. I didn't expect us to beat the Steelers or the Patriots. But, against the Ravens, we only beat ourselves.....again. Deja Vu.

But, I do like how you put a positive spin on a negative situation. AFC West champions!

Chiefster
01-10-2011, 09:37 PM
I can in no way, shape, or form, be disappointed in this teams success this season.

Hayvern
01-10-2011, 09:41 PM
I know, in my case, the frustration stems from the 7 straight playoff losses. I remember like it was yesterday when Lin Eliot missed 3 field goals and we lost to the Colts....I didn't want a Super Bowl, but I wanted a first-round victory. I didn't expect us to beat the Steelers or the Patriots. But, against the Ravens, we only beat ourselves.....again. Deja Vu.

But, I do like how you put a positive spin on a negative situation. AFC West champions!

AHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU HAD TO GO AND NAME THE DREADED INDIVIDUAL!!!!!

Chiefster, ban this guy for using swear words on the site!

:yahoo: :lol:

Ryfo18
01-10-2011, 09:44 PM

The person you mentioned in this post is racist, anti-semitic, sexist, and everything else that is wrong with this world. I also heard he shot JFK.

Chiefster
01-10-2011, 09:47 PM

AHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU HAD TO GO AND NAME THE DREADED INDIVIDUAL!!!!!

Chiefster, ban this guy for using swear words on the site!

:yahoo: :lol:

AHHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!! He has mentioned he who can not be mentioned here. You are BANNED!!!! BANNED I SAY!!!!!! :11: :lol:

stricken721
01-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Let's cut him a break an just censor it. :D

Chiefster
01-10-2011, 09:53 PM

...Sneaky....I like it! :D

Hayvern
01-10-2011, 09:57 PM

But my eyes, MY EYES, one cannot unsee what has been seen!!!!

But I guess we owe it to the innocent to protect them from such destructive talk!

Chiefster
01-10-2011, 10:01 PM
But my eyes, MY EYES, one cannot unsee what has been seen!!!!

But I guess we owe it to the innocent to protect them from such destructive talk!

The truth you have spoken Brother Chief Fan. Gaze upon the image of Len Dawson and chant "Chiefs Will" to offset the effects of what has been seen in the offending, blasphemous post reply.

Daylights
01-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Okay, okay. I just went to confession, I should be cleared.

tornadospotter
01-11-2011, 09:02 AM
AHHHH!!!! We need to put a warning for content on this thread! Now I have to do damage control for my Chief's eyes.

YouTube - Kansas City CHIEFS 2010 - "Chiefs Will" Part Two
Chiefs will, Chiefs will, CHiefs Will, CHIefs Will, CHIEFS WILL, CHIEFS WILL!!!
Okay, I am better now.

chiefnut
01-11-2011, 10:39 AM
i too have said i am proud of what the CHIEFS have done this year, it was a much better season than i could have hoped for. still i hate losing the way we did. it would have been easier if we could not run at all and they just dominated both sides of the ball, then we would have just been beaten by a better team. but we looked better in the first half and started out the 2nd half moving the ball well, defense was playing well then disaster struck.

4everchiefsfan25
01-11-2011, 11:15 AM
i too have said i am proud of what the CHIEFS have done this year, it was a much better season than i could have hoped for. still i hate losing the way we did. it would have been easier if we could not run at all and they just dominated both sides of the ball, then we would have just been beaten by a better team. but we looked better in the first half and started out the 2nd half moving the ball well, defense was playing well then disaster struck.
The defense was playing good until the offense kept putting them back on the field. I mean when you fumble the football on our side of the field and you throw an interception on our side of the field your just hurting the defense and not giving them a chance.