PDA

View Full Version : Arizona, Look Out, Here Comes The CHIEF'S!



kenny1937
10-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Herm has the Big Red Machine Working, and the Juggernaut is going to smash into Arizona, they will never know what Hit Them. I am ashamed of the way I have been so negative, we are going to win some games, the season is not lost, I don't know about anybody else, but I really needed the Win Sunday, nothing like hearing the great job our team accomplished Sunday to put that old positive attitude back into my spirit, GOOOOOO CHIEF'S!! PS The Game BETTER be broadcast in our area this week, it would be too much for this old fan to take missing seeing my Chief's three weeks running (including the bye week) (grin)

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-03-2006, 11:47 PM
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Chiefster
10-04-2006, 06:19 AM
Here's a link posted on the Cards BB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdELTs2q_K4

What say YOU Crowd!!

chief31
10-04-2006, 11:01 AM
Hello there, Mr. Leinart. Have you met my friends Jared, Derrick and Tamba?
No? Well, I'm sure they'll be by to introduce themselves.
Keep an eye out for them.

kenny1937
10-04-2006, 07:20 PM
chief31 wrote:
Hello there, Mr. Leinart. Have you met my friends Jared, Derrick and Tamba?
No? Well, I'm sure they'll be by to introduce themselves.
Keep an eye out for them.

Absolutely chief31, He will need to drag his bruised body up to his room so he can watch that fairy tale and wish he had starred in the movie, instead of playing the game on the field. 34-7 ? In your dream, that's the only place that you will score 34 points. Question: Did you ever see a black and blue Cardinal? Answer: After the game Sunday. GO CHIEF'S!!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-04-2006, 08:59 PM
kenny1937 wrote:


chief31 wrote:
Hello there, Mr. Leinart. Have you met my friends Jared, Derrick and Tamba?
No? Well, I'm sure they'll be by to introduce themselves.
Keep an eye out for them.

Absolutely chief31, He will need to drag his bruised body up to his room so he can watch that fairy tale and wish he had starred in the movie, instead of playing the game on the field. 34-7 ? In your dream, that's the only place that you will score 34 points. Question: Did you ever see a black and blue Cardinal? Answer: After the game Sunday. GO CHIEF'S!!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Those three will definitely make a point to make a not so cordial introduction of themselves. :-D

kenny1937
10-05-2006, 04:43 PM
8-) :lol: :pint: [/quote]

Those three will definitely make a point to make a not so cordial introduction of themselves. :-D [/quote]

You bet your life they will, they'll turn that red bird into a black and blue bird!

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :lol: :pint:

chief31
10-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Amazingly enough, Matt has survived. Almost wish he would have suffered a minor injury too. Because, who wants to be a starting quarterback against the Bears?

kenny1937
10-11-2006, 01:26 PM
chief31 wrote:
Amazingly enough, Matt has survived. Almost wish he would have suffered a minor injury too. Because, who wants to be a starting quarterback against the Bears?

Quite right, my friend, Quite right, in fact Warner is patting him on the back saying "Go Matt, Go"!

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-12-2006, 12:16 AM
kenny1937 wrote:


chief31 wrote:
Amazingly enough, Matt has survived. Almost wish he would have suffered a minor injury too. Because, who wants to be a starting quarterback against the Bears?

Quite right, my friend, Quite right, in fact Warner is patting him on the back saying "Go Matt, Go"!

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

It did seem as if the Cardinal front line found it within themselves to at least block for Matt; something they were completely unable to do for Warner.

kenny1937
10-12-2006, 03:25 AM
Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:


chief31 wrote:
Amazingly enough, Matt has survived. Almost wish he would have suffered a minor injury too. Because, who wants to be a starting quarterback against the Bears?

Quite right, my friend, Quite right, in fact Warner is patting him on the back saying "Go Matt, Go"!

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

It did seem as if the Cardinal front line found it within themselves to at least block for Matt; something they were completely unable to do for Warner.

He is more moble than Kurt, and has younger legs, plus nobody really knew what to expect, He is not new anymore, the Bears have plenty of tape showing his performance, So it will be interesting for Young Matt when he faces a Bear Defence that may welcome him to the NFL. He didn't score any more TD's after the Chief's defended him a little better, I can see Kurt saying "Go get em Kid", while he watches the bruising from the Side Line.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-12-2006, 10:46 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
He is more moble than Kurt, and has younger legs, plus nobody really knew what to expect, He is not new anymore, the Bears have plenty of tape showing his performance, So it will be interesting for Young Matt when he faces a Bear Defence that may welcome him to the NFL. He didn't score any more TD's after the Chief's defended him a little better, I can see Kurt saying "Go get em Kid", while he watches the bruising from the Side Line.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

It will be interesting to see.

kenny1937
10-13-2006, 01:57 AM
Yes it will, perhaps Kurt, is resting up, from the beating he took in the first few games, at least he didn't suffer a supposedly Legal Hit and be out like Trent, and by the way, Trent you are still the Man, looking forward to seeing you back in action, and the Line better protect you or face the Fire ing Squad.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint: