PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs get two more added to Pro Bowl Roster: Berry and Hali

Ryfo18
01-23-2011, 10:42 PM
Like Cassel, well deserved, even though they are only being added as replacements. Both are well deserved. Definitely some bright spots in the defense for years to come.

Full article:

Two More Chiefs Added To AFC Pro Bowl Roster (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Two-More-Chiefs-Added-To-AFC-Pro-Bowl-Roster/fdefa469-19db-43dd-af73-72a51d02a09e)

matthewschiefs
01-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Just saw that on twitter. Great news. Chiefs players are starting to get some love.

stricken721
01-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Awesome!

josh1971
01-23-2011, 10:56 PM
This is MOST welcome news. Both should have been in already anyhow.

rodu
01-23-2011, 11:14 PM
This is MOST welcome news. Both should have been in already anyhow.

especially Hali, leading the AFC in sacks and all

Chiefster
01-23-2011, 11:46 PM
Obligatory: COOLNESS! :D

pbatrucker
01-24-2011, 05:54 AM
Well deserved for both. Hali's contract just got a little more expensive.

4everchiefsfan25
01-24-2011, 11:10 AM
Both those guys diserved to go. I hope Berry can corner Ed Reed down in Hawaii and get some pointers from that guy that can help Berry develop into an all-star

wildcat
01-24-2011, 11:43 AM
Both those guys diserved to go. I hope Berry can corner Ed Reed down in Hawaii and get some pointers from that guy that can help Berry develop into an even better all-star

I fixed your post for you!

Jrudi
01-24-2011, 12:40 PM
Well, well deserved!

Glad these two guys got the nod, both will help to carry our defense for years to come (if we can lock up Hali, I'll be pissed if we don't)

More good news for a good season! Let's keep it up!

4everchiefsfan25
01-24-2011, 12:41 PM
I fixed your post for you!
:lol: Thanx for the correction :bananen_smilies046:

kckidd8870
01-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Pro Bowls aren't Championships.Who Cares about the Pro Bowl.The only ones playing on the field is QB and the Wideouts.The O-line and D-lines are just playing patty cake with each other.It's just a glorified day.Yes I'll probably watch it,becuase it is football.The game is really over rated.

Jrudi
01-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Pro Bowls aren't Championships.Who Cares about the Pro Bowl.The only ones playing on the field is QB and the Wideouts.The O-line and D-lines are just playing patty cake with each other.It's just a glorified day.Yes I'll probably watch it,becuase it is football.The game is really over rated.

Yes the game is for show, but it is nice for players in smaller markets to get their names known.

Most NFL Fans probably don't even know who Tamba Hali is or haven't seen him play, even though he led the AFC in sacks (I guarantee you that he became a replacement player from the votes of the players and coaches, not from the fan votes). It is a nice recognition, especially for smaller market teams like the Chiefs.

It's football, so yeah it's nice, but it's also nice to have our players get some national recognition. I'd rather have at least one player on our team go rather than last year when we didn't have any.... it was kinda embarrassing.

matthewschiefs
01-24-2011, 03:03 PM

I agree about the game being overrated. It's not even a real football game. I do like seeing the Chiefs get a few guys there though.

4everchiefsfan25
01-24-2011, 03:26 PM
Your right it is just for show but I'm still proud when Chief players get into the Pro Bowl

Coach
01-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Wow, Berry making the pro bowl must really shock some people on this board. I guess I wasn't blind.

chief31
01-24-2011, 05:42 PM

I think everybody knows that the game is not a legitimate football game.

It is really more of an award to be in the Pro Bowl, than anything else.

These two additions make for six Chiefs being honored by The Pro Bowl.

The game itself is nothing. But the honor is a good thing.

slc chief
01-24-2011, 10:08 PM
congrats to hali he should have been in in the first place.and very impressive for berry to make it as a rookie

Boxermm187
01-24-2011, 11:41 PM
nice!!!!